2019-01-17 21:50:07

@40
I agree with the hypocrisy comment, but yeah, most of the people who play those are still basically children. Others may play it once every couple months just to try it and see what's changed, but that's about it.

Thumbs up

2019-01-18 02:30:32

@post 43, it's funny, I actually got in to Ultrapower just before the source code leak and all the drama surrounding it. I played various FPSs after that, though for the most part these days I don't play them, and if I were to get back in to one it would be RTR.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2019-01-18 14:20:07

If people think the topic has now ran it's course I'd be happy to close it. Reason I haven't done it sooner is I've only seen it today. I'm slightly hesitant as there's still a couple of civil discussions going on throughout the course of the topic, although at the same time, the main point of the topic has probably ran it's course, the offending user banned and offending link removed.

Thumbs up

2019-01-18 19:11:29

Topic should be closed. NO questions asked.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-01-18 20:54:54

agreed, this stuff will get us no ware

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

Thumbs up

2019-01-18 20:59:29

topick need close or other ways delete.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-01-18 21:20:23 (edited by amerikranian 2019-01-18 21:21:51)

While I agree with this topic needing to be closed, I also have a word of advice.
Guys, don't. Forget about the games that are cloned. Forget that you ever saw the topic. Forget it and move on. People like the OP enjoy you all screaming that it's a clone. People like the OP enjoy causing drama and issues through the community, gaming or otherwise. Trust me on this: I know. After all, it takes one to know one... If you simply leave the topic alone and don't post on it the poster will eventually stop, realizing that they need something else to grab your attention. I read through all of this topic and laughed. I laughed, knowing that The Kid, or whoever he is now is surely getting a kick out of this. I laughed, because a lot of you seem to try and show the community how good you are by promptly bashing the OP. Guess what, guys? It's not gonna work. What will work is you leaving topics like this alone instead of posting that you reported the post or that the OP is an idiot for posting another clone.

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-18 22:03:03

agreed, topic should be closed.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-18 22:05:01

why this topic still lives rofl