2019-01-12 21:38:41

hello guys. i came here to share some info with you all. you don't know, but there's an italian demo of the game available. i played it, it's different like any game before. the battle system is like a hero's call. and the part where you have to walk is cool, cause there are hidden stuff. this is not like their previous games, you're going to love it when the english demo comes. thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2019-01-12 22:06:45

Hi.
Well thanks, I was never a fan of these games, but if it comes out here I'll give it a try. These games always seemed to take ideas and concepts from other games, which I never like to see.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-01-14 15:41:44 (edited by Cornettoking 2019-01-14 15:42:17)

Hi,
Can you please give a link to where I can get the demo?
I don't know much italian, but I might be able to understand a bit of it.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-01-15 00:08:02

douglass did you complete it? is it a long game and does it have skills to level up and use? or is it a smalarea to explore? i think the demo is on the audio games store.

2019-01-16 19:47:36

If it's like the first three chapters it won't be overly long. I for one will probably get it if/when it's released English side, if for no other reason than to see how the story pans out. I may not care much for the developer's business model or the everpresent bugs, but I have enjoyed the story of these games so far. I for one would not want to wind up on Father Nicholas' bad side.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2019-01-17 19:04:25 (edited by Cornettoking 2019-01-17 19:09:58)

Have found the link to the demo. Will check it out now!

Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-01-18 14:37:44

What's the link?

2019-01-18 16:44:29

Hi,
At the Moment, the game's demo is available in italian only, so it when visiting the Website, you'll have to click italiano to find it.
The link to the game's info page (italian only) is below:
http://www.audiogame.store/it/shop/eymerich-il-demone/
I'll also explain where the download link is.
There is a heading called link. A bit below that, there should be a link reading "qui" whithout the Quotation marks.
I don't know how to Progress from here on, I'll have to figure that out on the way.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-02-07 22:12:55

hello. I didn't answered because I was having problems to login, error 400. I bought the Italian version and reported a bug that happened in a certain place. they say that English release will come after they finish "redefining" the Italian version, what ever that means. the game's priced at 17,90 euro. thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.