2019-01-17 02:07:19 (edited by zenothrax 2019-01-17 22:21:24)

Hello shits.
I'm proud to announce Kuso no Dibōuken, a new Oh Shit mod based on the sounds featured in Bakura No Dibouken 3.
I got this idea a few days ago, during a conversation with Marilyn Villa on twitter. Let's just say I didn't realize what a great idea this was until I began constructing the mod.
Of course, this wouldn't be possible without Yukio Nazawa's BK3, and Stevo's Oh Shit, two fantastic and addictive games.
You can grab said mod here.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-01-17 03:01:53 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-17 03:09:25)

Oh, this is very kuso! Why don't you change the kuso-uzee wasps to
this
And the kuso-panee powerups to
this
And kuso-yabee powerdowns to
this
? big_smile
Btw, I think these sounds are safe to be used for other projects except the kuso-uzai wasp sound.
I don't really know how to say these words in English. Especially, yabee(original form is yabai) and panee(hanpa nai -> panai -> panee). The closest word of uzai in English is annoying, but uzai is more annoying than annoying.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-17 03:08:31

I completely forgot about those sounds. XD Updating the mod now.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-01-17 03:40:00

Haven't played yet, but minor gripe about the topic... it's "Daibouken". lol "Dai", not "de".

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-17 09:02:19

dude

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-01-17 10:26:29

@4: That was my first thought, too... then I read Nyanchan's post, and remembered how some regional dialects pronounce ai as e. Think of it as the Japanese equivalent to a Country twang. (DB/Z's Son Goku has a pretty thick accent. It helps tell apart the numerous characters voiced by Masako Nozawa when they have distinct accents.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-01-17 16:34:58

what does the name of this topic mean?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-17 18:26:50

@6
Oh, huh. I actually did not look at that first, lol thanks though, that's pretty neat info. I always noticed the way Goku spoke, never actually knew that's what it was though.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-17 19:39:06

The title of the mod roughly translates to "Quest of Shit."

#FreeTheCheese

2019-01-17 20:33:46

isn't the mod re-uploaded there? It's still giving me that same 404 error.

2019-01-17 22:22:26

I've edited my first post with the new link. it's here.

#FreeTheCheese

2019-01-18 13:03:17

Thanks.
A curious question comes to my mind: what are wasps for in the game? I still haven't found them yet. May be they require you to play at least 4 or 5 minutes or something? Bet they act the same as in CP.

2019-01-18 19:20:42

Don't know. I've never encountered the wasps when playing.

#FreeTheCheese