2019-01-17 00:59:19

Hey there,

Well I know some of you are slightly bored when it comes to this topic. But for me it is an important question: I'm kind of new to video games, means I haven't played them a lot so far. I now wanna dive deeper into this and would like to know from all of you what games would you suggest for a Let's Play? What has a good story or is just fun to play and worth trying it.
I would be glad about some ideas.

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2019-01-17 06:52:00

Life is Strange Before the Storm, Life is Strange Season 1, Life is Strange Season 2,The Walking Dead's.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2019-01-17 08:59:01

Mortal Kombat x and Mortal kombat xl story mode, Injustice 1 and 2 storymode, Wulverblade (you can find my guide in the articles room,) Resident Evil 6 and 7.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-17 15:00:03

@2 I didn't know that the life is Strange series are accessible, glad to hear that.
Thanks to both of you for the ideas.@

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2019-01-17 22:08:43

I will not call Life is strange accessible. The games might be playable, if you have a ton of patience. I'll recommend you to try out the demo version of those games first.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-17 22:14:54

@4, yes the life is strange series are playable, but you need lots of patience to complete it.
I’ve played both the prequel and the first season, however i haven’t played the other episodes of that game. I also haven’t played the second season but someday i’ll try that as well.
As for let’s play suggestions, I would like you to record the story mode for soul calibur VI, tekken 7, or marvel vs capcom infinite.
But if interactive movies is your thing, i recommend you to get planet of the apes last frontier or lates shift. The game is quite similar to the above mentioned life is strange or the telltale series, however there are no exploration, no puzzle elements, and no quick time events, so all you have to do is just making choices and watching the movie until the end.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-01-21 10:19:41

Wow!!! This is weird. I couldn't logging in on firefox. It's says, "400 The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port." But, I logging in on Internet Explorer just fine. Anyway, sorry off topic.

Also try out Mortal Kombat 11 on April 23. The story mode. Another game that I'm waiting for it's "Shenmue III."

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2019-01-21 11:00:55

Kinda surprised no one mentioned the blazblue or persona 4 arena series, but the story for those fighters are as long as rpgs. Just bare in mind that the last blazblue game, central fiction, only has japanese voiceovers.

2019-01-21 12:56:13 (edited by Orin 2019-01-21 13:07:02)

Really disappointed in Centralfiction. Someone gave me a recap but meh, I wanna play and understand.

What is this lates shift game? Is it called late shift?

Edit: Yes it is, and I actually remember this app on iOS. How do you know which choices you're making though? There is that other interactive movie Wargames, however I have no idea how to switch between points of view, which is how you change things. When I tried this app on iOS, the first choice I remember being able to make was taking the car keys from Matt's partner. I couldn't actually figure out how to choose though. You only have a few seconds.

2019-01-22 07:57:24

also for anyone interested, you should make a let's play of the story mode for blazblue cross tag battle, which is a spinoff to the main series.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!