2019-01-16 19:01:16

And yo ass has just been reported by me as well. God damn. If I was developing a game, BTW, I'm not a game dev by any means, but if i was generally speaking, I'd soo yo ass! If I was a mod right now, I'd ban that person like, fucking now but you know, that's not how this shit goes in the real world. Lol

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-01-16 19:04:41

Looks like this guy won't be giving up anytime soon...

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 19:04:59

The era of audio game inequality is over. It's time for the alliance of abused and suppressed games to have a say in these matters! We demand that us downtrodden and subjected games be praised as much as the big fat cat games on the top! If our demands are not met within the next 420 femtoseconds, we're writing a sternly worded letter to the audiogames.net administrative panel, the gchq, and the united nations! And we'll EVEN PUT EVERYTHING INTO ALL CAPS unless you start giving ultrapower and killer and city mass their due respect. You are all evil gameogonists and you should check your gaming privileges!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up +4

2019-01-16 19:12:41

This is when I miss saying, MODERATION!
But seriously, thumbs up, 28.  Perhaps you should run for president of the United states.  Unrelated, someone should consider the idea that if Trump's twitter account is held ransom until the government reopens, perhaps we can get things done a little faster.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-16 19:36:01

what hte fuck is his deal? I'm confused.

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 20:27:45

where is the huge rock ban hammer? "D

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 23:58:36

geez am i see well that's a linux server? And without dns? What the??? If someone buy a server then the first step is to configure a dns or they have it default don't know, but something like that, and for an owned server also the first the dns! Nevermind, i reported too. Time to ask some linux controlls from my friends smile

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 05:02:05

Moderation:
Stalker, you are quite obviously TheKid. You were warned about this explicitly, and have no excuses. You persist in posting a link to a game with stolen source code after it has been made clear that this is against the rules.
As such, I'm banning this account indefinitely, and banning TheKid indefinitely as well. I will continue to ban new accounts as I see them, so you are not going to win this fight. We can't stop what you do outside the forum, but here, within its confines, we can and will squelch this sort of behaviour whenever we see it. I'm also going to be removing your link, of course.
Listen. I advise that you understand when you're beaten. You may be able to keep a link up for a short while before one of us sees it and destroys it, but I promise you that the majority of people here are really...not interested. You're wasting your time, and ours, and everyone else's. Frankly, if you're going to do this sort of thing, you are most thoroughly not wanted here, and i'm prepared to tough it out until you are able to accept that point and move on with your life.

One small note to everyone else: I am never going to get upset about reports, but two or three reports are sufficient. I think there were something like nineteen related to this thread alone, and that's...a bit overkill. Again, not punishing anyone, and I'm not upset, but we get the point, I promise. More reports won't necessarily mean faster turnaround, simply because of the times we're around limit our ability to process breaches of rules. Thank you for all the reports, but maybe in future if you see that a few people have reported, let it lie. The sheer number of reports, however, tells me just how much the community at large objects to this behaviour, and that helps.

I am acting to lay indefinite bans on both of these accounts, and all subsequent accounts of this user, and invoking the community failure clause. This is clearly someone who does not care about rules and who does not deserve to be here. In the interest of tearing down unauthorized links, I'm acting before we on list decide to talk about it. This is not hard protocol at this stage, but perhaps I will update the rules with a mention of this sort of action if you folks are made uncomfortable by the "ban first, talk on list later" mindset.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +2

2019-01-17 07:40:19

ok, so i have mainly been staying off of these shit things, and sorry to bring this back to the top, but this is my say on the matter. If any of you were in a skype group with me and a hell lot of others with redspot cloans floating around with no tomarow in it, you would know that i stated that i am in the middle of it all. While sources are either a: old, b: not supported, or c: a little bit changed, its not right, but i don't see why devs are still like, you used a source code that i don't support and that someone hacked me to get and you had no stopping getting it cause of dropbox or whatever raaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ok that was a bit spammish but, meh. I also get the way the admins reacted, and i highly aplaud you really for the speed of reaction. I saw sometimes when there were more mods, about 100+ posts where nothing happened, and that was within a few weeks, the life and world anyone?
again, i am half heartedly on this matter. yes i have the code, yes i asked someoen for it, yes i fuck around with it, but i don't host it publically and be like, omg look at my new game come on guys lets all download it you don't have to pay it and bla bla bla yes its the tk src but who cares yayaayayayayayayaya! i changed 2 fucking variables and its a brnad new game!
no, thats not me, same if i got the rs source, oh wait its on a different comp, but either way, i agree with everyone here, stocker, the kid, stop being a stupid lazy fat ass, learn bgt, or python, or c++, or vb6, or whatever, and get to fucking coding a  game of your own! i don't care if you use source codes you can find to help you with bgt, like i do, but please, please, please, stop being a up turned hellish about it and hosting it for all your unfair admins anyway, and oh yeah, spamming our audio games.net forum about it as well!

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 09:21:29

Moderation:

TheTrueSwampGamer, this is not a warning, it's a caution, but while I share your frustration with TheKid/Stalker, there's no need for calling him a fatass or anything else. That goes a bit over the line, so please rein yourself in just a bit.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-17 10:04:55

And what does upturned hellish mean exactly?

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 10:15:06 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-01-17 10:16:57)

Idk...man its so sad all these kids
they just want source code source code source!
I'll go steal a car, I won't drive it or anything, I'll just have it as a collecter's item. Remember guys, I won't use it. I'll just have it so I can brag to all my friends that yes, I stole a car.
But you have to keep one thing in mind. I won't, ever, use it! I hope the police thinks its ok, hey maybe they'll even give me some sort of reward because I was a good guy and didn't use it.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-01-17 10:25:45

*Sighs*
Wanna hear 3 words of wisdom?
Stop... cloning... games!
You aint getting any sought of reward for your acts of stupidity, and you won't get any in the future.
Unless they'res a reward for getting the most bans, which I would gladly give your idiotic actions... That's all I wanna say for now, without giving this person a mental slap in the face.
Happy gaming to all who don't clone :d

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 13:43:58

this topic should be  closedlike the other one

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-01-17 14:14:48

Note, in this post i will only be addressing a select few posters in this topic. You’ll most likely know who you are by the end of it.
So... redspot. You guys know that little clone survived for quite a long time, since long before i posted that topic, which i later deleted of my own free will, btw, after the forum had it’s little episode and the topic was magically re opened. And thing is? You guys kept that shit alive. If you people hadn’t played it, hadn’t kept coming to me with ideas and bug reports, that shit would never have made it. But thanks to you guys, it kept on friving, from the beginning of april all the way to late august. That’s pretty fucking insane. And it took quite a long time for it to get to where it was before i discontinued it. So i’m genuinely curious, what’s your idea of an acceptable clone? Or like, one that can get past your little anti clone radar? Or something. Is it because i was actually updating my crap where as these guys are kind of just leaving there’s in the dirt? Or is it just because some of you were friends with me at the time? Or, like, what? I just find the level of hypocrisy in this topic quite hard to ignore.

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-17 16:57:17

Do you know what is the strangest in all? People get banned cause of stolen codes, and everything, but those reeeally reeeally clever people don't get a nice ban who swear, who can't speak without the word "fuck" at least 4 times in a singe sentence, and who can't give a minimum respect to others. So then i ask: why don't those people get a nice little ban? Cause i guess the rules also should talk about behavyor and stuff.

Best regards,
N

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 17:47:27

Lol @41, if you’re talking about me, all i have to say is fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 19:30:27

@post 40?  I can honestly say, I've never played any of these clones.  I played the original Ultrapower back in, what was it, late 2014?  I dunno; I've lost track of time.  I gave it a total of two hours of my time and then I went away.  That's my answer to the question.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 19:54:47

@41 because the rules don't say you can't swear, they only say you can't swear at someone, i.e. insult / attack someone.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-17 19:59:52

Eh well, thanks, then it means you could freely behave as you want. It's okay though, i also hate clones and stuff, but do you all think it's the perfect solution? Like eeey, let's swear, let's not respect others and it will be solved! Because it won't be, unfortunately. And do you know why these people make their own clones? Because you care about them, you are upset, and from that they gain fame. And what do they want if not fame? If you stop criticising them, or if you simply don't say anything to them, they will stop.

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 20:04:21

post 41. there are 2 ways to swear. 1) direct it at someone. 2) use it in sentences, to provide descriptions, information, and or opinions. here's a youTube link, it does a better explanation than I ever could. and I just took this waaaaay off topic...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eujTLnCSgJs

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 20:44:44

jade if this is stolen code then why hasn't this topic also been locked?

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 21:03:40

why is this topick still alive? i think it must close and die

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 21:09:39

Why don't we all just ignore this topic, forget it exists, and continue with our lives happily?
It would affect him more if we were to ignore the drama he's attempting to cause, and maybe it'll get him to stop if he thinks his little methods aren't getting him anywhere. :d

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

Thumbs up

2019-01-17 21:23:31

he's already been banned

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

Thumbs up