2019-01-16 09:41:36

just wanted to let you all know. Got a few videos up there already, with more coming! tell me what I should play. the channel is called audiogame world.

2019-01-16 11:30:58

Hi,
Well nice, we have these many channels from before, and we got another one. Don't want to demotivate you or something, but don't you think that there are enough channels for the game plays and all?

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-01-16 12:37:10 (edited by Honk 2019-01-16 12:41:10)

Hi rory,

I like your approach on commenting. Your videos are the best when you try to make them more of an event rather than simple game-play. Because I partly agree with pranam here. Audio games make poor gameplay let's plays imho, so you mostly need another lair of entertainment ontop to make them work.

Just please _really_ consider this for yourself:
You make yourself rather susceptible to criticism as soon as you post video footage of yourself to the internet. The web is a cruel world and there definitely will be some trolling and hurting comments on your work. Especially from the older generations who often forget that they also have been young themselves sometime. Don't let that come to close to you.
Also some people you know will for certain find those videos sooner or later. That can be cool when you are proud of them. But it can also lead to some awkwardness in a couple years because you'll outgrow your videos pretty quickly. Your late teen yourself might not want those videos still floating around. So try to keep them as anonymous as you can.
The best thing would probably be if you'd talk with your parents about your channel. As dumb as it sounds but they probably could help you making this project of yours just fun and not biting you in your a** in a couple years.

I also don't want to discourage you. You definitely have some entertainment talent there and you could use your channel tro improve on that. So maybe it is a great idea. Just be cautious about the pitfalls along your way.

Edit
Some advertisement advice: Put the link to your channel into your forum post. Sometimes its as simple as that, but people are much more likely to watch your stuff if you make it more accessible big_smile

2019-01-16 22:35:53

great ideas guys. in my lets plays, I'll probably just edit them to make a tts voice commentate in stead of my own, nad only use mine in live streams. and I already understand the risks of the comment section, I took them into mind before starting my youtube channel and I think I can just ddelete the bad ones.

2019-01-18 23:36:36

hi guys, thanks so much for 7 subs! gonna do a lets play this morning, just as soon as I figure out if my internet is going to need to be put on powerful mode or not.