2019-01-13 11:38:19

Hi.
@Jayde:
Now, I'm writing this officially, as well as in my report:
@TheKid Has just put the link in post one again. As a responce on all what has been said in this topic so far, @TheKid just have the following to say in post 23.
Hmmmm. Sounds cool.
So, I seriously ment that then I wrote in my report that you should ban TheKid, and here are my reasons for doing so:
1. The forum rules clearly says that posting clones, or posting projects which has been made from stolen sourcecode is not welcome here on the forum.
2. By updating the first post in this topic, he has posted that three times.
3. Post one clearly says that he never gives up.
4. Post 23 clearly explains that he doesn't care a shit about warnings or rules here on the forum. It also explains that he not even try to understand what's going on or why he got the warning. He just completely ignores it, and post the link again in post one, just like he don't care at all.
So, because of all that, I'll highly recommend you to ban @TheKid. Feel free to disagree though. I'm not a moderator, and I will not try to tell you what to do and what not to do. That's not my job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-13 11:39:38

Mohammed-mufleh wrote:

oh, what is he talking about at poast 23

this is simply his way of saying: I don't care a shit about rules and warnings. I just do what I want. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-13 11:44:10

There's no reason to getting a mad @SLJ.
That's not a clone and yeah you say true, if you care all things from the world, then why you live? If you get sad at sometimes, why you live? the good lifestyle is not caring the all things.

Thumbs up

2019-01-13 13:15:33

He will create another account and he will post it again, Like what has  happened in Anyaudio
This is seriously annoying

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-13 14:24:48

agreed, but seriously i didn't understand post 28 at all, lol

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-01-13 14:34:00

I think we don't need to open alot of accounts there, because the ag.net forum knows everything, if they ban me, they knows it doesn't do anything.

Thumbs up

2019-01-13 15:59:31

We? is there a companie behind this? lol, he can't create a account here because the admins will know who he is and its manually done so.

Thumbs up

2019-01-13 17:54:16

@Jayde thank you for helping me out with this, I'm here now so there's now two mods on the case. I hope you continue to help too.
With that said:
moderation!
Removed link from post 1.
@The Kid: this is now your second warning. If you post the link again you will be banned.

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-13 18:26:27

Really? i'm not trying to start a fight, but really mods? he's already got a warning and got the link removed and reposted the link, i also know how he acts on anyaudio, tbh, the best thing to do would be to ban him, but that's my opinion, sorry if you disagree

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

Thumbs up

2019-01-13 19:04:15

well i know where this guy is from he is from turky have fun figuring out his identity.

2019-01-14 10:26:49

@TheKid
Grow up, that's all what I can say. Clones aren't welcomed here, posting them here will not, I repeat, will not give you players!

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up +1

2019-01-14 14:10:38

There's only two warnings including mine, but if he acts up again, it's a ban.

Thumbs up

2019-01-14 15:21:52

And I'll add something else to what Aaron said:

I personally think upon further reflection that his first offense could've resulted in a warning. It didn't. But what has been demonstrated is that this user might be one of those for whom the community failure clause is invoked if he is banned and then returns to the same behaviour upon his return. A wanton and blatant disregard for forum rules is a good sign that a user does not deserve to be a part of the community.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-01-14 17:55:29

yah no, its not to smart of you to just run around upploading clones, or, what ever, peoples never come to clones just keap that in mind and if they come they woodent be so menny as in the original game you see, so if you got the sorce, fine, host privat servers not post them out on the net and clame like this

hi all, here is my tk, server maid by me, download here and bla bla bla and bla bla bla, there is simply no point of doing it, your just cloning when you do like this
so, 1, final, word, never post clones out thats not created by you!
hope you-all have a nice day

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 10:30:36

You guys are so angry. If you got angry, don't show it here, because you guys are making our world bad!

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 10:57:51

Hi the kid,,
Are we making our world bad or you are just destroying someone's work?

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 11:08:44

Blah!

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 11:12:20

Wow, bla, nice to know it.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 11:26:42

he added the link again
Lol

Thumbs up

2019-01-16 12:03:21

Moderation:

TheKid, this is your third warning. You have been asked several times now not to share this link, and you are deliberately reinstating a link that has been taken down twice now.

For this blatant disregard of forum rules, you are being banned for 30 days.

If you attempt to sign up to the forum with a new account in that time, or attempt to post this link again via any means, now or later, we will have no choice but to invoke the community failure clause and prosecute you accordingly. Past a certain point, we are not obliged to tolerate behaviour like this.

I hope that your month's banning gives you time to reflect on whether or not you wish to continue damaging this community. My hope is that you don't.

And given that this thread is sort of a dumpster fire, I'm locking it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up 0