2019-01-13 19:32:05

hi everyone my friend is making a drama and he is searching for sound effects. we searched in you tube and in google but those were not good at all.
is there any website or can anybody provide the sound effects so it will be helpful.

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2019-01-13 20:02:31

https://soundimage.org/

2019-01-13 21:18:33 (edited by Jayde 2019-01-16 04:24:52)

I have a few gigs worth of sounds that you can go ahead and grab here
(Link removed by moderator)
For the most part, that's all sorted. If you need any more, let me know.

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2019-01-13 23:59:50 (edited by defender 2019-01-16 03:39:09)

Search for these on google.
zapsplat, Freesfx, soundeffectsplus, soundgator, and soundjay are all sites where you can download lots of individual sounds. The last three have overlap because their owned by the same people.
gamesounds.xyz, airbornsound, and the Adobe Audition Sound Effects Library contain larger collections.
freesound, opengameart, and soundbible are community driven and more DIY, but you can get some great gems and the selection and uniqueness of some of the sounds is fantastic.
99sounds, FXHome, noiseforfun, PacDV and PacHD are more hit and miss or just weird, but their is still good stuff to find their.
soundimage.org is mainly for music but he's got a growing collection of sounds too, both synthetic and recorded and their not bad. No commercial use though and it's only for (projects that conform to the youtube guidelines?) what ever that means... They can be used off youtube as well though.
en.soundeffect-lab.info is the best place to find really professional original anime sounds.
You can get some from itch.io too, by looking for game assets, then using keywords like sound and audio.
Also, many of the individual artists from sites like asoundeffect and Sonniss have free packs on their own websites (Sound Morph, shapingwaves, and Soundbits for example) though you may need to jump through some hoops to get to them.
Remember that while each site's search method is different, you'll be able to find stuff to help you. Author pages, user made collections and packs, tags and categories, along with just normal search terms.

The licensing for nearly all of these is either Creative Commons Attribution, Creative Commons no attribution, or a custom license that's pretty common with these sites where you can't use the sounds in something like a sound effects app or sound effects youtube video, e.g. main purpose of the media is to show the sounds unmodified, along with the stipulation that you can't offer the sounds for direct download, or even link to individual files on the sound website's servers.
Aside from that it's generally all the same, but it's worth double checking, particularly when it comes to proper attribution methods, as they can sometimes get pretty picky with that, though more so for music.
always remember to credit the artists!

If you need music or 8Bit sounds, tell me, I especially have tons of music resources.

2019-01-14 00:05:36

Well, now, I don't really need music, but I wouldn't mind expanding my library a little. Can I have some sources, please?

-

2019-01-14 00:32:21

That pack is cool and all but their is a ton of stolen stuff in their... Giving this link out publicly could end up with game devs using it in commercial projects and not knowing.
I know that even then the risk is still minimal but, it hurts our credibility as a community when people find out.

2019-01-14 01:54:21

If you can pay a few bucks per month and are looking for a catch-all, audioblocks.com is excellent. They've just made their rates a lot nicer.

2019-01-14 03:05:36

@post 6, Well, honestly I got the majority of that stuff from a friend and then some from various places on the web, and that was all just creative commons and royalty free. I had no idea any of that was stolen... what particular sound libraries aren't freely allowed to be distributed?

-

2019-01-14 07:04:30

archive.org, if you type sfx they have some of the older sound ideas libraries.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-01-15 11:47:45

all that hollywood edge stuff, any sound ideas things, any boom fx things, didn't see it all so maybe you don't have those.
Even the CC stuff nearly always says you can't share it and have to visit the site to do so. Personally I think that keeping a copy of the license and naming the folder the web address or putting a URL in the folder or something is fine, but that's not what the license says so what I do is technically still against the terms. That's why I give out sight links instead of packaged downloads when ever possible... Thankfully freesound doesn't require it so that's why I was able to put together that freesound pack.
It sucks when someone gives you a bunch of material and you find out that an undetermined, nearly impossible to sort out portion of it is illegal, they might not have known either and in my opinion it's really not that bad to use unlicensed sounds in free projects anyway... That said I'm not speaking for audiogames.net when I say that and I'd still use legal sounds when ever possible my self, it's just that sometimes the selection just isn't their or you need something specific quickly.

2019-01-15 14:59:30

https://gamesounds.xyz
it's a very cool site. Try it

Yours kindly

2019-01-15 20:54:58

where to get that freesound pack?

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-01-16 01:17:08 (edited by defender 2019-01-16 04:10:20)

Wait did I forget to mention gamesounds.xyz?
Here's the freesound stuff, gonna update it at, some point?
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2662 … ve-credit/

As for music.. Here's my list, organized in sections, with each section sorted from my personal most to least favorite.
Also, music artists are much pickier about how you credit them, not sure why maybe people hiding their names just so they can technically say their complying? So make sure to read the license and FAQ carefully.

Community sites
Tekno Axe
soundclick (if your willing to deal with their shit site you can find some great stuff for free)
Opsound
open game art, couldn't name it because it contains brackets... http://www.opengameart.org/art-search-a … t_type_tid[]=12&sort_by=created&sort_order=DESC
Looperman (unfortunately they don't have a way to sort out simple beats and backing tracks/beds from full songs but their are plenty still)
O C Remix (this one carries some risk and shouldn't be used in commercial projects as these are remixes of popular video game tracks. But their still (probably) legal according to ocremix)
The free music archive
CC Mixter, sister site of freesound
Freesound (it's not for music but you can still find plenty here. Mostly simple beats or sample packs but full tracks as well)

High content indi studios
Incompetech, non incompetent at all I promise
Nihilore
Marcelo Fernandez Music (note that his royalty free section is currently down right now, I really hope it comes back up)
Play on loop
audionautix
Sound Image, we all know Eric Matyas...
Freakyfwoof AKA Onj AKA Andre Louis's tracks (the license is annoyingly vague though and really not even a legal document)
Pottington Bear (this guy has confusingly complex licensing and reuses the same melody way, way too often but it's still decent stuff)
Kongano (I find his music to be badly mixed but maybe that's just me?)

Low content indi studios
Twinmusicom
Tim Beek
HolFix Royalty free music (the license, for what it is, and the link to the archive can be found in any video)
Derek Audette
Josh Woodward

Oh and, their is the open bundle (Not sure if that link will stick around but it's worth downloading)

Always remember to credit to show your appreciation for the hard work! that's how these guys get noticed by bigger companies who will buy their tracks and let them pay the bills, and if people don't credit, they could stop giving out free music since it costs money to host it.

2019-01-16 04:24:01

Moderation:

Okay, so no one's getting punished here, but I need to say something.
When we pass around links to sound libraries or other potentially copyrighted material, we do have to be careful that it's all nice and legal. The hot water which might result otherwise is unpleasant for just about everyone.

As such, i'm gonna go ahead and edit the link in post 3. Thatguy, please do not advertise this link or this package until you can verify that the stuff in it is legal. Again, you are not being punished, but this link can't stay. I apologize for doing this, but it's forum policy.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1