2019-01-13 22:40:14

Topic subject says it all: does someone know of an accessible monopoly game that is playable with sighted people? Meaning it has graphics and stuff so sighted people can actually see the board and play against you?

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2019-01-14 09:09:01

You can play rs games and playroom from their website which makes it accessible to sighted players, well rs will be anyway, playroom's client already has visual feedback. On the mobile market you have dice world on apple and android. All these sighted people can play.

2019-01-14 09:13:11 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2019-01-14 09:14:34)

I think @op is meaning a physical board with brailled cards over print, and brailled money and stuff. I could be wrong, but that's the vibe I was getting off the post.

***Edit****

The lateness of the hour has made me an idiot. the first post does clearly say with graphics... I shan't remove this because everyone should eat a slice of that humble pie at least a few times in their life.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-14 14:05:54

Not really. I'm looking for a monopoly game on the internet. The problem with RSGames and playroom is this: they present the information to sighted people in a textual form.  I'm looking for a game that would be intuitive for a sighted and a blind person to play, meaning it would have text (and/or sounds) for the blind person, yet on the screen, there would be good graphics so that sighted people could see the board, and it would behave like one of their monopoly games. RSGames and quenton simply display the text of what's happening, the identical output of what's coming to a screen reader, and that would not work.  Thanks!

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2019-01-14 14:15:24

Yeah o dw doesn't have monopoly.

2019-01-14 15:41:19

at post 4 you're correct that wouldn't look right at all and people simply wouldn't interact with it.