2019-01-11 17:10:55

Wanting to wish you a welcome back on behalf of the agnet staff, or what we currently have left.
Happy new year, and also, hoping you had a good Christmas.
Arqmeister is still an admin, in the background. Dark's now a staff writer which encompasses database and news. We also have added Jayde.
I've become an admin along with Arqmeister.
I, along with probably many other members, welcome you back to the forum. I always enjoyed your incites and knowledgeable posts.

2019-01-11 18:41:49

Thanks. Well, as to the Christmas, not much of one since my brother brought his kids around to a family thing on the 22nd. They'd just gotten over being sick, and were still contagious, so he carpet bombed the family.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-11 20:24:45

same! My whole dad's side of the family had double ear infections and shit all over the place and I was fine for like a week, and wen I left my dads to go back to my mom's, I got an ear infection, and a sinus infection! I can hardly here out my right ear, there's a constant ringing in it and my nose feels like absolute shit... So good christmas!!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-11 21:21:11

Same for me. I was going to have a trip to New York, as a graduation present. Purchased my 2on1PC, you know? A Dell XPS, thanks to my friend José, the one who tells on the shop about pc's and all that.

73 Wj3u

2019-01-12 03:07:06

Welcome back to the forum.

2019-01-12 06:08:23

welcome back ironcross!

2019-01-12 07:58:30

Glad to see you back man.

2019-01-12 08:52:14

Welcome back and  a slightly belated happy 2019.

Sorry to here about the envirussed Christmas, though Mrs. Dark and I can sympathise, we've had a cold for the past three weeks and my lady still hasn't shaken it off entirely.

At least cold viruses haven't made the leap to becoming virtual so you won't be able to get one over the internet, ---- well we hope big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-12 16:30:36

so much for flu shots eh? I guess they didn't get the strain prediction correct this year because everyone I know either is, or has been sick this year.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-12 20:00:59

Yeah, and about 7 million Americans are saying the same thing, apparently.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-01-12 21:29:57

Welcome back man, I missed your debates from here, lol!

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-14 10:41:33

Hi,
@aaron
Well, I think you forgot to wish me welcome back when I returned from my ban? Nice nice, good partiality. Well, welcome back anyways.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-01-14 14:04:42

@pranam I've checked your profile and I can't even find an evidence of a ban, and if there was a ban it must have been a few months back now, which would explain why there was no welcome back, as I've only started doing this for 2019 onwards. No hard feelings, and I'm sorry if it looked like I was ignoring you.

2019-01-14 17:22:29

He was best audiogamer, or something.
Btw, welcome back Pranam.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-15 17:53:13

Indeed. I wish to also correct the lack of welcoming back as well, so definitely welcome back to pranam and Ironcross32 in that case.