2019-01-11 03:50:06

I ran Disk Cleanup and it fixed the problem. I can now play again! smile

2019-01-11 17:34:00

Had to pop in here quickly and ask, does anyone remember what stage you land in to get the gigavolt laser and the like? I need some sharp splinters and I forget where to get those and I know it's in that area. And I know it's before stage 15 because I had to go through the battle of Crystal City with that... ouch my ears.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-01-11 18:58:01

Stage 14,3
But there are splinters at stage 18,2

2019-01-11 19:03:00

Stage 14 3 won't let me land. Do I have to finish off the fighter jets there first before I can go on?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-01-12 02:46:54

It's the last area where there are no enemies, IIRC.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-12 23:12:47

Quick question.  Started replaying the game again from where I left off.  However, when I deal with magic barriers on stage 13, my skyracer seems to rapidly fire missiles when in range, even i the missiles are not the selected weapon.   What item might be causing my Skyracer to fire like this?

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-01-14 19:03:38

It's the barrier detector, check the change log for info.

2019-01-15 03:24:34

I updated to the latest wersion with no issues. Not quite sure what was going on there, but I must've missed it all.
Funnily enough I determined that if you're level 250 or so and stay on the ground for Clear Burn, you can actually live. Not by much, but I did it. And I whacked all the bosses to death with the cat spear in like 3 hits. lol

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-01-15 04:10:27 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-15 04:11:01)

There were a few updates handling a big issue and now it's settled down. You fortunately skipped all problematic versions.

2019-01-17 17:33:43

Hay Yukio, I really am liking the new version with the new way the mode change works.
It's not a bug, but somehow, when translating the game, we missed two messages in stage 1-1.
The first one is when you don't take the bunch of keys from the desc, and the second is when the second door is locked, you know, because you didn't grab the keys?
Also, the message in stages 11 15 and 16 when the game asks if Karla will join the battle aren't translated, but that can just be added to the required files from older ones.
Also, I don't currently have access to the dropbox folder that contains the translation, so could I just send you the updates through tinnyupload or something?
I just got a new PC, and everything isn't quite set up yet.
Later!

2019-01-17 21:04:29

hey there all
i started playing bk3 again with a new save, and i have a question i never could understand on my own
how the hell do you crush the cans? the ones you gain after drinking a speed drink, stamina drink, and such? and not crashing by shooting it with something, crashing it like in your hand. i seemed to do it randomly but i never got the hangout of it. any help?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2019-01-17 21:47:41

The way you crush cans is just to use items that come in them like the speed drink, fresh drink, things like that.
Everytime you do, their's a small random chance your character will crush the can instead of just dropping it.
If you need lots of cans, buy the sports drink in I think the stage six or five shop; it's one of the early ones and sells for just 15 coins.

Then go to stage 5-1 and use all of them up while running through the stage.
Hopefully, you'll get some crushed cans that way.
Later!

2019-01-17 23:47:31

Is Carla immune to our fire yet? I'm really hoping for that change. Also, improvements to her AI so she'll, y'know, actually try and dodge bombs and fireballs and stuff. I hate stages 11 and 12 for this reason.

2019-01-18 01:49:39

Messages regarding the carla's perticipation has already been fixed and waiting for public release. Since I didn't want the same lines all over the place, I moved it to ingame general messages and applied changes to the software side.
I will log the other translation issues and accordingly fix it. If you already have the 1-1 fix, I'll be super glad to have your changes.
As for Carla's new logic, I haven't been able to complete it. I'll have lots of free time after finishing my research presentation in the beginning of Feburary, so the addition will be somewhere around there.

2019-01-18 17:09:50

I unfortunately can't do the fix myself, as my new PC still suffers from the same issue as my old one in that I can't get it to coppy lines directly out of the game to paste into a text file without some of the Japanese characters turning into question marks.
I do; however; know what the lines should say in English thanks to jgt.
When not taking the bunch of keys from the desc, the line should say;
You left the keys on the desc.
When trying to open the second door with out the keys, the line should read something like;
These haunted buildings still need keys to open their locked doors, just like any other building. There should be some keys somewhere…
Also, we seem to have missed translating the conversation between the three friends in stage 4-2.
Or, did you just add that?
I had to go back through vary hard because I didn't have a clear meddle for it.
That's how I found these mistakes and omissions.
Later!

2019-01-19 02:58:04

OK, thanks. I'll work on that.

2019-01-20 15:47:43

hi, any 1 able to give me there save witch they have ownly compleeted 1 time with no huge stat increases?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-01-24 04:08:17

From the carla's issue page:
Did following:
- When starting shooting or during the shoots, she watches for fireballs / firestones and cancels her attack to prioritize dodging the danger if she thinks she'd better do that.
- When a firestone is approaching, she now performs jumping attack (jump then fire her gun whip toward the firestone below) to prevent herself from receiving backfire damage.

2019-01-24 04:11:33

Love it! big_smile

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-24 06:14:14

nyanchan wrote:

From the carla's issue page:
Did following:
- When starting shooting or during the shoots, she watches for fireballs / firestones and cancels her attack to prioritize dodging the danger if she thinks she'd better do that.
- When a firestone is approaching, she now performs jumping attack (jump then fire her gun whip toward the firestone below) to prevent herself from receiving backfire damage.

Awesome, love it as well!

2019-01-24 13:21:34

This may make those levels a bit more bearable, at least. Thank you so much for this.

2019-01-25 01:39:00 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-25 02:33:12)

I tested shadowing myself and having Carla take care of all stuff in 12-1 and 12-2, and she managed to survive. Although her health once got 14%, I believed she would make it and decided (in other words, determined from the beginning) not to heal her. I am a terrible person as a teammate.

2019-01-25 02:02:30

Lol big_smile big_smile That is so freakin funny!

2019-01-25 02:40:45

My only concern left with stages 11 and 12 now is that stuff does crazy amounts of damage in that level. As in, when I did it on hard, I died a ton in those levels. So I'll have to keep myself safe. Carla's upgraded AI should make it so I can feel free to get away from her and spray stuff to death for awhile before getting close to her again. My biggest main issue is that sometimes I'd end up in situations like this. I'm at, say, 70:0. Carla is at 64:0. Fire Stone appears randomly at 59:0 and starts rolling toward us. I can't shoot it because I'll kill Carla. I can hop over her and attack it, but it'll blow up and either kill me, hurt Carla or both. And if she handled it, she'd usually blow it up on top of herself. And I feel like I got a lot of that. Fire stones just kind of showing up randomly right next to one or both of us. Too bad they can't always spawn from one side of a level or other, instead of appearing randomly, but then maybe that would make it too easy?

2019-01-25 03:18:06

Yeah... having them only spawn from the sides of the level would definitely make it way too easy.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.