2019-01-12 02:55:59

a few day ago I hert open broadcaster that accessible for the blindonce I tried it that give me error something like can't initialize video which version 22 it a latest version at this time
I can't find any solution to fix this plobblem program itself told me it was my gpu not support or graphic driver may not update however I already updated
so is there any way to fix this plobblem may be i'm missing some components or my pc is older than capable of using this softwareif that those case I wouldn't pay for upgrading my pc or buying external gpu it has expensive so I couldn't effort it
ok if my pc won't proper for this software is there any broadcasting software are user friendly alternative out there if possible don't require port forwarding because I keep failing to do this with some reason that I can't solve yet
thanks for suggestion recommendation and any solution

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-01-12 18:33:24

Are you simply trying to broadcast audio to an icecast server? Or are you trying to cast stream video with it as well?
Also, what are the specs of your pc

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2019-01-13 00:45:59

@ thatguy
my goal was streaming audio to the facebook in the first place or other similar social platform aswell
as I saided before program got error without reason I already install webcam 7 on my pc but didn't help
here is my draft info of my speck pc
processor: Amd Athlon(tm) II 170u Processor 2.00 GHZ
Installed memory (RAM): 5.00 GB (4.75 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System x64 based processor
pen and touch not available
if you need more speck please let me know I will using extra software for searching them like graphic or video codec

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d