2019-01-10 16:44:40 (edited by firefly82 2019-01-10 16:45:15)

Hi to all!
I got a little bit shocked the last days when i found out that most of my circle of friends are advocate death penalty.
I am absolutely not!
So, what about you guys?

2019-01-10 16:51:27

if someone does something that makes them deserve it, like murder, or burning someone alive, witch is murder, or drowning a baby, witch is murder, they should probably die so they can taunt the people they killed in the afterlife if it exists.
I do believe it should be a thing, and I'm sad that they banned it where I'm at, stupid government people.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-10 17:02:12

That is a very touchy subject.  I myself believe that if it can be proven that the person who is getting the death sentence did something, then by all means give it to them. unfortunatly The police most of the time just want to close the case and in order to do so, they have to fabricate an ending to close the said case, and by doing so; many people get falslie accused.  It is the way of the justice system.

2019-01-10 17:06:14

Hi.
@Redfox well, and what, if in the aftermath of the execution, the victim which was accused guilty is then prooven not guilty because, what ever reason? He is dead then, a family will have lost a member, someone will have lost a friend, just due to the wrong doing of the justice system.
Also, i am sorry, but discussions about the afterlife would justify the death penelty beeing taken into account.

i have a split decision on the matter. On one side I approve the death penalty for those who commited terrorist attacks, killed a large number of people and so on.
On the other side though I am wondering, can a justice system really decide who lives and who dies? We all know that death is something definite. It can't be reversed, unlike jailtime where you can be released with the possibility of early parole.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-10 17:35:15

@4 the afterlife thing was a joke...
But the wrongly accused point is a good one, I say someone who has absolute proof of what they are accused of should get it, but not if there is not absolute concrete evidence to back it up.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-10 18:14:21

Woooooooo this is gonna be good!
So, where do I begin?  At the beginning?  maybe the end?  I mean, this is about dying and such?  Taking someone's life in an attempt to serve justice?  No, it's not an easy subject.  Depending on where the person is imprisoned, sometimes life in prison can be worse than death!  Even supposing they live to discover they're not guilty after all thanks to DNA or some other evidence presented 25, 50 years after the sentence is handed down, they have to leave the walls they've been behind for that timeframe; do you know how much things change in a year?
I saw a case where this one guy was accused of sexual assault in the 70's only to be released sometime after the turn of the century thanks to evidence that proved otherwise.  The judge was asking him who was going to pick him up.  He's like, "I dunno."  Call somebody?  The judge hands him a freaking cellphone, because that's how you do things now.  Guy's like, "What do I do with it?"  Sure, the guy can learn, but seriously?  To me that'd be worse than the story of Rip Van Winkle!  You get out of jail after some 20, 25 years, you don't know if you have any surviving family members because your supposed crime kept you in pure isolation, you have no money to your name, no job, probably no real chance of obtaining one, half of your life is gone...
It really is a double-edged sword.  I've seen people who have for all intents and purposes pleaded guilty to capital crime because they knew without the shadow of a doubt they would be convicted and, as a result, quickly sentenced to death, no appeal process filed, no further evidence necessary, because they didn't want to live life out in death-row.  The court was more than happy to comply given that, A, the subject in question was deemed sound of mind, B, the subject in question had killed a police officer with his car and, C, the subject seemed to express no remorse or sorrow, as far as they were concerned, for the death of said officer.  the whole process took five years to finalize; it would have taken way longer if appeals and the like had been filed for a case with a ton of sketchy evidence, not least of which, was the fact that the subject in question already had a ton of previous offenses stacked against him.  It was, essentially, his word against the word of three police officers and he knew his word was no good given his past, whatever had actually happened.  He wanted to die and he said as much.
The question is, did he or did he not use the justice system to kill himself, given the fact that he had reportedly tried to kill himself before?  If the answer to that question is yes, then was justice truly served?  Would it have been better, or worse, to keep him alive against his will in a prison he didn't want to be in?  LIfe is so full of intricacies that it's hard to answer the question of how to deal with people who go beyond lying, beyond cheating, beyond stealing and commit the greatest acts of violence against other people.  You can't address it by simply stating that killing someone is horrible, because imprisonning someone for life can be just as bad, not just for the person involved, but also for the people who have to pay for said imprisonment, usually taxpayers who have nothing to do with the prisoner in question, as well as the family of the prisoner.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-01-10 18:42:01

My personal opinion is that those who are proven without a doubt to be guilty of whatever they're accused of that warrant the death penalty should get it. Because some people just need killing... look at the string of people recently here in Canada who were kept alive because we don't even have it... high risk reoffenders, can't quite remember what they all did. But the one thing they all have in common is making a break for it as soon as they could once they got out of wherever they were keeping them. If those people hurt others again, whatever happens is on the heads of whoever runs this country's justice system for letting them out in the first place.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-10 20:22:55 (edited by flackers 2019-01-10 20:26:27)

I personally don't support it. It's a weird way to deal with crime, it's barbaric, and belongs in the dark ages. I don't believe that because someone has done something appalling, torture and killing suddenly become acceptable behaviour for people who view themselves as decent and law-abiding. Thankfully I live in a country where it has been abolished, and unless things deteriorate massively, I'll never have state-sanctioned killing being carried out on my behalf in the name of justice.

2019-01-11 00:25:08

@flackers,
Nicely worded.  That does raise a couple of questions though; hope you take them as neither offensive or argumentative or malicious...
1.  What do you say to the matter discussed in post 7, where keeping a prisoner responsible for bloodshed and other horrors might possibly escape the prison they are in?
2.  If torture is not allowed and the prisoner in question feels tortured by the conditions he or she suffers as the result of their imprisonment, are we still responsible of barbaric practices?
I'm stil not easily convinced that this is a situation that can be viewed through a black or white lense and just given a definite decision.  Life seriously is a complex thing.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-01-11 01:08:16

@9
It's not even that they escaped prison, lol people are just like, "Ehh, he's high risk for reoffending... let's just let him out on probation! ......... Oh no, he got away! Please call if you see him anywhere!"

2019-01-11 04:51:29

I do not in any way support/condone the death penalty and neither do I support/condone life in prison. The maximum people should get is 6 months and I wouldn't put them in cells either. Basic apartments should suffice. Also, I'd get them to attend feeling easy seminars each day so that their conscious and subconscious minds will be reprogrammed with Jehovah's light, love, knowledge, wisdom and truth. Give them a chance to return to sanity. We should not punish anyone for any reason because Jehovah will punish his children, not us for if we punish, we will be punished in turn. Better to counsel and educate so that the offenders can be elevated out of their plights. In so doing, we also help ourselves. Not only that but the murderers will have to be prepared for Jehovah to collect his due from them and those who arrest the criminals are responsible for preparing them for that eventuality. Only in getting the criminals to attend seminars, saying the star prayers and giving them the content written in the testament of truth will the police and jailors have fulfilled their obligations to the criminals. After their allotted time, the criminals should be free to go without a criminal record so that they can return to life outside of prison. They need to be given decent wages for whatever jobs they signed up in prison and basic financial assistance if they did not work. http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … ligion.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … dslaw1.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … /crime.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … suburb.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … terror.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … eminar.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … est001.htm http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/clem/index.htm

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2019-01-11 04:55:06

http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk … murder.htm

MURDER & the 'kill' factor
Provocation Justification & the invisible 'God factor'
page 1 - Introduction & the 'kill' factor
page 4 - Provocation v/s Retaliation
There is always a 'reason' why men or women defy their God and disobey the:
"Go your way in peace and love one another and be merciful and compassionate, and forgive your perceived enemy" Command of God.
I now clear 'UP' this matter as I reveal a hidden 'factor' that has the capacity and audacity to overrule the mind of man and telepathically subjugate their consciousness for a moment in time. During that time they become mere 'robots' so to speak, and simply 'unconscionably' carry out the directives of 'possessive' thoughts that control them in an instant and for an instant in time or longer. * (See Note at end)
A person such as Martin Bryant of Tasmania was regrettably unable to rid his mind of 'interfering' and subjugating thoughts, and he (his mind) became possessed by a very powerful demonic force (spirit person) who took over his mind totally for a time and, during that 'time' frame made use of Martin's biological body and, when IT the 'possessor' withdrew, and Martin recovered his mental faculties, he had NO 'recollection' of having personally done the horrendous deeds perpetrated.
I do not wish to confuse the issue of the 'average' actions of aggressive people because the overriding factor I wish to 'expose' today is not only the result of invisible possessive demonic forces, but is also due to the power of a person's inner Dark energy essence (The SIN within, negative emotions) which is what 'permits' and thus enables their anti-God deeds AS WELL AS what I term "Minds under siege," being unstoppable intrusive thoughts that now 'haunt' everyone in society to varying degrees.
There is never a 'reasonable' or conscionable reason to defy the Command of God and thus receive a return 'due' of suffering within His immutable:
 "Eye for an eye as you sow so shall ye reap" Law because, - - -
IF you had or have the 'comprehension' of the context of God's Law and the understanding of 'How & Why' HE is able to invoke IT, THE LAW OF GOD, then you would NEVER let any 'provocation' or 'justification' to override your inner Light and commit a 'criminal' deed with ITS consequences.
So "Why does man end up killing or being killed"?
MURDER is seen by man as the 'ultimate' criminal deed if it is carried out by a 'civilian' who is not mandated or 'authorised' to kill in their 'line of duty.' But NONE seem to realise that ANY contravention of God's Command by ANY person is forbidden by God.
It is I to now expose the REASON. Being, that any use of God's DARK ENERGY (forceful & destructive) by man for the purpose of intimidation, coercion, control, subjugation, extortion, vengeance, punishment OR killing or, for any other negative reason, has a 'dire' consequence for the individual indeed, being:
The user of said energy in ones interaction with others, - - - be it simply 'bullying,' is what permits the destructive, forceful ENERGY of the Source God to flow through ones soul and, - - - as IT so does, - - - some of this Dark energy 'stains' and contaminates and GROWS like a 'cancer' within the spirit soul of the user. (Being the SIN within powerful negative emotions which grow stronger)
page 2
This DARK energy IS a 'law' unto ITSELF, and IS the 'overriding' GOD FACTOR in every negative interaction of 'errant' man, and IT has the 'power' to RULE and BE 'The Law' (God's law) in action at any 'moment that IT so chooses. The greater the 'mass' of dark energy you have drawn into your soul over eternal time 'pre birth' or, even when incarnate, the easier it is for IT to override your consciousness and simply DO unto others whatever IT so wishes to using YOU. (Balancing ITS Scales of Justice)
Thus every person 'living' who has a contaminated soul is a 'carrier' of this DEADLY dis-ease within and is thus capable of being mentally overpowered and emotionally 'justified' and DRIVEN by said "God force" to be IT in action if IT so chooses.
In the 'case' of Murder, IT (The Dark energy) does so choose when the one to be 'killed' is deserving of that 'fate,' * for IT then IS absolutely 'justified' to RETALIATE and KILL because THAT IS ITS NATURE and, IT is simply balancing ITS 'Scales of Justice' at the time and in the place that IT so chooses and, IT 'justifies' the action within or 'through' the OPEN mind of the ignorant mortal IT uses because, IT can and does OVERRIDE the consciousness of the person IT is 'inhabiting.'
Note: that 'fate,' * - being the 'fate' of having ones 'spirit soul' depart from this realm and leave ALL behind. The departing spirit may continue to suffer mental and emotional trauma and feelings of 'loss' etc., on the next level/realm/destination. Their 'memory' may also haunt their 'killer' for a long time, and he or she the murderer will also be subjected to and suffer the same feelings of loss, anguish and deprivation.
You now may begin to see that the moment you defy God's Command and use some of HIS destructive ENERGY, then this  energy drawn INTO your soul becomes a 'part' of YOU, and the more IT then uses YOU the unhappier you become ahead when IT fills you with dread, and you are less able to control yourself when adversity comes to your door.
Sinners who continue to defy God all end up in the PIT because, you cannot 'cut out' the Dark energy you drew IN, and IT is absolutely JUSTIFIED in forcing you to do 'negatively' what you DO and, - - - as IT also 'lives' within others they also feel justified in being RETRIBUTIVE and PUNITIVE towards YOU. All mankind is entangled within a GIANT 'spider's' web and only my 'pen' can untangle IT for YOU but, - - - you have to do it for yourself by 'correcting' your behavioural interaction with others, I cannot do it for you.
The whole 'system' of restorative or punitive JUSTICE is simply the DARK ENERGY in ACTION 'justifiably' through EVERYONE, and ALL are simply 'revolving' in the DARK which daily grows 'literally' stronger within the user as well as the 'retaliator,' who also becomes a 'user.'   (Any user of dark energy is an 'adjuster' for God's DARK energy)
This Dark ENERGY is a trillion times more powerful than any known 'drug' for IT is the power of God and is 'God in action' in ITS punitive interaction.
It is not only 'All powerful,' but it also has infinite 'divine intelligence' backing IT. Thus the 'poor' individual using IT or I should say: "Being USED by IT," is by IT so 'justified,' that one BELIEVES in the continued USE OF IT as being 'honourable,' especially when faced by adversity or when seeking to invade, control or protect etc. A very grave error of ideological belief and judgement indeed.
NONE seeing that the 'adversity' is simply IT operating 'clandestinely' through another also 'blinded' by ITS power, one who is also being used by IT. Man sees NOT that one only becomes FREE from IT continuing to inflict injury upon 'us' when IT has been 'permitted' to set one FREE in balancing ITS 'Scales of Justice.' Those who punish the ones being used by IT are in fact IT in action and, they accrue a similar spiritual DUE.
page 3
Thus 'man' is in a 'lose - lose' situation because the 'criminal' perpetrator OR the police and judiciary meting out punishment (or complicit to the punishment factor) are all in the same 'boat.' For all enforcers believe falsely that their book of rules, badge of office or 'mandate' entitles them to use IT (Dark energy) and BE IT IN ACTION 'honourably' and thus avoid or 'nullify' ITS Law.
None seeing that no mandate nor official position has ANY 'significance' whatsoever to the ALL POWERFUL God FORCE which is what it IS, and IS simply getting ON with ITS 'job' of deceiving and destroying EVERYONE for their continued defiance of God's Command.
The spiritual PUNISHMENT for anyone defiant of God and thus using His 'forbidden to use' Dark punitive and destructive energy against any of His children is spiritual DEATH. All 'aggressors' and all enforcers & judiciary bringing others to punitive 'account' for their misdeeds are all 'ignorant,' and all ARE the DARK ENERGY IN ACTION. By this 'means' they are killing their own spirit soul. YES, you are 'murdering' yourself as you 'commit' spiritual SUICIDE.
The 'Sin' in man (negative emotions) has now grown exponentially, as has the control over man and the increased punitive attachments to political decrees, and there is now to BE a faster 'balancing' of the 'Scales of Justice' of the DARK and confrontation, aggression and violence will intensify and EVERYONE will FIND the 'justification' to be IT (the dark) in action. Grave indeed is the consequence, being banishment to the underworld of eternal suffering for ANY continuing to BE IT IN ACTION.
As individual man begins to ONLY be IT THE LIGHT in action, and thus extending kindness, mercy, love and compassion towards the 'lost,' then that individual being will begin to RECEIVE a similar benign return through the hands of others as the LIGHT shines to 'her or him' VIA the others.
The DARK being THE overriding factor NEVER SLEEPS, and is operating 'clandestinely' 24/7, so IF you are the recipient of unstoppable thoughts seeking to use YOU in any coercive or vengeful or retributive or other way then BEWARE, you are permitting IT to snare your soul.
Man has been 'brainwashed' for centuries into believing that he can use dark forceful energy in self-defence or for other reasons and NOT 'pay the ultimate price' for his defiance of God. All I can state is that God is GOD, not any dictatorial man or rule in a book.
NO 'murderer' ever gets off 'lightly,' for GOD balances His books JUDICIOUSLY be IT in this life or in the next realm.
NO 'politician' ever gets off 'lightly' for imposing decrees with punitive attachments for non-conformity. God balances all 'books.'
Note: It is only possible to 'kill' another person's biological body, but you cannot 'kill' their spirit soul residing within it. Thus when you damage or injure their biological 'body' to the point that IT can no longer contain or 'engage with' the spirit residing within, their sprit soul simply exits and is drawn to another realm with its consciousness and spiritual body undamaged and INTACT.
You are unable to kill their soul for in FACT all you are doing as you abuse their biological body is that you are subjecting IT and their 'consciousness' to mental, emotional and physical duress and suffering, which is in FACT releasing them of their past spiritual dues, * (karma) and YOU are taking ON these dues upon your own 'head' to BE suffered and endured by YOU at a later stage in this or the after life.
Inner note: -in FACT releasing them of their past spiritual dues, * - If they retaliate they negate their 'release' as they are accruing more 'debts' in their retaliation as they cause harm.
You are however capable of 'killing' your OWN spirit soul. For the more you abuse others, the more you 'stain' your own soul with God's DARK energy essence to the point, where 'ultimately' IT (your soul) is drawn into the 'pit' of the Abyss by the 'weight & vibration' of said energy and crushed.
Prior to that 'time' you are being exposed to infinite agony. Yes, the more you abuse others mentally, emotionally or physically, the more invisible DARK energy grows within your own soul, and is what draws IT away from the True Light, freedom, happiness, joy and bliss.
The more you are complicit to/with the Dark punitive deeds of others operating on your behalf or in your name, the more 'karmic' debts you accrue, and WHEN you are confronted as God decides to mete out His 'Justice' via the minds of other arrogant people, then it is at that moment you will fight to remain 'free' from suffering and you draw IN Dark energy.
page 4
Provocation v/s Retribution
Provocateur or 'Responder' Who is the most 'guilty' in God's eyes?
The ONE to be 'blamed' for EVERY criminal offensive is the ONE who:
Casts the first stone - throws the first 'punch' - throws down the 'gauntlet' - shouts the first abuse - fires the first 'shot'
AND
The ONE who retaliates.
Why is this so? Because the "Provocateur' is INSTIGATING the CONFLICT, and as this they do, they are provoking the other and TEMPTING the other to respond in a punitive way as they invite a FIGHT in defiance of the "Go your way in peace" Command of God and, the 'Responder' is also in defiance of the "Go your way in peace" Command of God.
So in 'fact,' in a Court of 'Caesar,' it 'looks' as though one should be able to 'reasonably' use 'provocation' to mitigate ones defense even if it is proven that the END result of the 'invited' FIGHT ended with the 'Responder' killing the Provocateur.
After all, the 'word' provocation means 'to CAUSE.' So if someone 'provoked' and thus caused a fearful or angry response from their 'victim,' resulting in injurious or destructive offensive activity by the victim, why should the responding victim become so 'totally' accountable for the outcome? It does not appear to be  a reasonable conclusion.
Man has spent 'ages' arguing back and forth, trying to find a 'reasonable and 'JUST & honourable' legal punitive response for all offensive activities so as to 'satisfy' the demands of the combatants and their families as well as the 'Crown.' Precedents have been set with NO 'finite' Justice available to anyone.
I ask: "If 'provocation' is NOT a 'defence,' then why is 'provocation' not THE OFFENCE"?
It is an OFFENSIVE 'ACT' to 'taunt, threaten, bully, coerce, extort, cast the first stone' etc., and the word 'offensive' MEANS, - - - 'an attack or intrusion or invasion.' So IF a person is arrogant or vain enough to become a 'provocateur,' then it is they who in FACT is the one TEMPTING the other to LOSE mental, emotional and physical CONTROL and, - - -
By the ACT of tempting the other to lose control, it is PROOF that the instigator, provocateur, tempter has already LOST CONTROL of their own faculties.
The 'header' question is: "Who is the most guilty in the eyes of God"?
I should ADD to that question another being: "What should mankind do about it"?
In the Light of Wisdom the reply is very simple. Both 'Provocateur and 'Responder' are equally guilty of defying God in using His 'forbidden to use' DARK forceful and destructive ENERGY, and BOTH placed themselves 'equally' within the punitive aspect of His immutable Law:
"As you did unto the other will be done unto you as that is the Law of My energy as IT 'balances' ITS scales of Justice."
BUT, - - - in answer to my second question: It is NOT for man to impose any form of punishment, for not only can God do it, but in order to remain within the precepts of God's "Love one another and be merciful, compassionate & forgiving" Command, man must ONLY haul in offenders and EDUCATE them, so that offenders who 'disturb the peace' comprehend the issues of using God's benign or destructive energy, and thus mankind becomes enlightened and more able to control themselves.
It must be CLEARLY understood, any individual, be they civilian or 'officials' mandated by rules is ALWAYS operating within the RULE of God's LAW. For in every 'action' there is an equal and opposite reaction that takes place when either:
The LIGHT energy returns ITS 'merciful and loving bounty' to a 'lover' or,
The DARK energy returns ITS 'merciless and injurious bounty' to an 'offender.'
Both these aspects of God's Energy are in operation at all times, and they 'respond' with their response at the time and in the place they so choose. Be it instantly or years ahead cumulatively.
God did say: "IF you choose to defy ME and you eat of the fruit of the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil then you will die in your SIN."
How does this 'equate' to today? Every person other than myself in this world has 'sin' within, being DARK energy that they drew IN to their souls prior to entry to this realm from another.
The Dark energy is THE SIN, being ones negative emotions of fear, anger, hatred, greed, jealousy, vanity, pride etc., and this emotional energy is what causes ALL confrontation and all tribulation because, man has as yet not learnt how to either control IT or how to HALT drawing more of IT into his soul or how to assist in ITS removal from his soul, which is why I am incarnate today with my revelations.
page 5
Try and UNDERSTAND, man can NEVER control IT the DARK energy of God. Man can only 'recognise' IT as I expose IT and ITS power, and then do ones best to not let IT flow through them or use them in their interaction with others.
The benign and positive EMOTIONS within us are the 'channel' for God's Light energy to flow through us in our interaction with others. The 'brighter' our inner core the more Light we can express and the more benign and kind we are.
The malignant and negative EMOTIONS within us are the 'channel' for God's Dark energy to flow through us in our interaction with others. The 'darker' our inner core the more Dark we can express and the more malignant and cruel we are.
We are all 'operatives' for the LIGHT at times and receive a return 'smile' and kindness from others being our due as we 'bow' to God's Command but, when we reprimand others or invade their 'space' then we set a PRE-DATE with the ultimate Predator, God's DARK energy, which is infinitely cunning and most surely will keep all the unwary trapped in ITS web of deceit and DESTROY their vain, arrogant and ignorant souls AS GOD SO STATED.
In EVERY 'case' of conflict it is CAUSED by the DARK energy (emotional energy) contained within the soul of a 'sinner' RECOGNISING the same DARK energy within another. Try and comprehend that GOD'S DARK essence is the infinite purity of absoluteness and uniqueness of BEING "All - Powerful" and in ABSOLUTE CONTROL of EVERYTHING. For in FACT it IS GOD, although GOD is comprised of both Light and Dark energies.
To the POINT now being, that any person having ANY 'speck' of darkness within their soul is in FACT a 'pretender' to the Throne of God. Thus when two 'sinners' meet and love or greet or live together or share the same street or live over the border, the Dark ENERGY within the one seeks to become 'superior' to the other through arrogance or vanity or FEAR, because IT recognises the other as an ENEMY in some way, and needing to be controlled or subjugated or taught a 'lesson' as IT balances ITS 'Scales of justice.'
Over time, IT the dark energy within man becomes 'troubled,' and family conflict and international conflict erupts. All due to total IGNORANCE of the POWER of the SIN within by the individuals who give in to 'tempting' thoughts.
So it is the DARK energy within the ONE which commences the confrontation as a 'provocateur,' and it is the DARK energy within the other which commences the retributive VENDETTA, or both engage in a frenzy of 'scrapping' with NO ending until ONE apparently 'wins' the particular 'scrap.' In TRUTH, the Dark essence gleefully enjoyed the negative interaction but, the body, mind, emotions,  and unique consciousness of both parties suffered in some way and, - - -
Both not only accrued a further spiritual 'pain' DEBT to THE ENERGY, but they also drew IN more 'unique' Dark energy into their souls, and IT grew in POWER within BOTH and, - - - as 'judicial' or 'warring' man knows naught of this, everyone becomes involved in imposing more punishment, more regulation, more control etc., and all involved ALSO accrue a heavy DUE to IT the Dark Energy.
Every person needs to now need to 'learn' whom it factually IS who they are 'operatives' for when they use Dark energy in their interaction with others. Be they simply a 'school bully' or a civilian or a uniformed state official using 'rules' to berate, control, punish etc.
Every forceful or intimidating or coercive or extortionist or controlling or punitive expression is the use of Dark power and authority backed by FORCE OF ARMS, and it does in fact come from the Dark Sovereign Power (The 'retributive arm' of God) and, unless they can release themselves from His control over them, then their personal fate is dismal indeed.
This entire inhuman 'race' is sliding backwards and downwards to the PIT of oblivion, and I am sent here for a very brief moment of time IN THE HOPE that even ONE has the capacity to see REALITY, and lay down their 'mace' and become truly FREE of their inner Sin as explained by me, so that they can RISE UP into the Light for eternity.
page 6
Man needs to comprehend that NO 'rule or edict' named 'the law' by Kings, Chiefs or their politicians enabling or supposedly legitimising 'killing' by police or armed forces personnel in any way voids or nullifies or avoids the implementation by God of His 'RULE of LAW,' for it does NOT.
It follows that any injury or punishment or other 'suffering' imposed by ANYONE upon another for ANY has a 'comeback' within THE LAW OF GOD which IS immutable.
Once we understand the RULE of God's LAW, be it the BENIGN or MALIGNANT aspect, then one ensures that ones personal conduct is always benign, - - - kind, loving, peaceful, giving, merciful, compassionate, educative and FORGIVING.
To so be, one is always in CONTROL of ones mind and emotions, and NEVER finds the 'Justification' to defy God's Command. Thus one also never takes a 'mercenary' wage or 'badge of office' from any institution which of its own 'rules' habitually forces its 'operatives' to operate in defiance of God's Command.
Politicians and their police 'enforcers' also need to SEE that in their efforts to PROTECT people, they invoke rules that CAUSE financial loss, as well as mental or emotional suffering and MORE if their 'decrees' are not 'met.' So the coercion & punishment 'factor' is the USE of God's Dark energy by the politician, their enforcers and judiciary, which they IMPOSE upon a person who has not actually 'disturbed the peace' nor caused harm to another. Simple Example:
Failure to wear a seat belt results in the IMPOSITION of a fine.
When imposing a fine for failing to wear a seat belt, the judiciary, politician and enforcers HAVE caused HARM or loss or deprivation of liberty etc. This punishment imposition and suffering which resulted was in FACT an 'ACT of God's  DARK energy' using the rules of man AND ignorant man to mete out divine retribution for some other infringement of God's Command. An infringement that had NAUGHT TO DO with failing to wear a seat belt. However, those imposing the fine and consequential 'suffering' accrue a 'loss & suffering' debt to be met themselves later within the precepts of God's LAW.
In FACT the punishment 'factor' attachment to the decree is COERCION. The punishment itself in FACT is EXTORTION.
Both backed by 'force of arms,' being the forbidden to use forceful & destructive DARK ENERGY of the Source.
Regrettably, those paying 'fines' see not that by so doing, they are 'guilty' in God's eyes of funding an organisation operating in contravention of God's Command, and for their 'complicity' they also carry a percentage of the burden of debt accrued by the 'system's operatives.'
No person in any 'capacity' should ever invoke by legislation any ruling which of itself forces others to defy the code of conduct policy of God's Command. The vain and arrogant or ignorant who so do, end up 'living' in the darkness to regret IT for a very long time indeed, as do their enforcers.
ONLY our God can punish without any 'recourse,' - - - NOT YOU. Only our God stands above the RULE of His LAW, - - - NOT YOU. Religion has deceived everyone, for FIRST you 'suffer' within the RULE of God's LAW and PAY your spiritual dues, and then and only then are you forgiven by God for any trespasses against His "Peace, love and mercy" COMMAND. Refer to Item 9 of 'The One true Faith' document that follows this one.
Unbeknown to man of 'religion' or 'State,' every ACTION in ones interaction with others IS 'governed' by the overriding POWER and RULE of God's LAW.
It follows that every rule or decree by men of religion such as their 'threat' of excommunication for non conformity to their 'rules,' simply means, that they excommunicate themselves for their own arrogance and disobedience to God's Command.
It also follows that every decree of 'Caesar' (State politicians) which force men into any actions (activities) which are outside the precepts of God's Command, has an EQUAL 'Just & honourable' return reprimand and suffering imposed by God at a later stage within His 'eye for an eye' Law.
Let us now make amends to God and ONLY 'haul in' those who DO 'disturb the peace' and rehabilitate these 'Offenders in God's sight.'  
Let it BE clearly understood, ALL are 'GUILTY' in the eyes of God for defying HIM and using HIS DARK destructive energy in their interaction with HIS other children of any 'race, colour or creed.' I say : "Please now heed my pen, for IF you continue to defy HIM then your screams of utter agony WILL go on unheard in the dark realms below for an eternity."
The rehabilitation of 'offenders' through EDUCATION is the ONLY way to keep your own soul free of drawing in Dark energy (Sin) and remaining within the benign aspect of God's Law. Any punitive action is a contravention of God's Command and the use of His 'forbidden to use' DARK ENERGY and, is what places YOU within the punitive aspect of His 'eye for an eye' immutable LAW.
It is truly the time now for Tasmania to lead the world and implement the 23 page 'Feeling Easier Seminar' for offenders, and ONLY educate offenders, and THUS remain within the precepts of God's "Peace, love, mercy & compassion" Command.
The 'Feeling Easier Seminar' is Item 1 of the 'Offender document.'
Note: Page 1 para 1: longer. *-  Spirit possession and "Mind's under siege" is explained in my 'Suicide' and other documents.
Important attaching items: The Public Notice PDF 
The following 5 of 14 audio tracks at CD List
Minds under Siege - 19.37 minutes playing time - MB 17.9
Clemencia speaks on the reality of 'minds under siege.' (Unstoppable intrusive thoughts)
Criticism - 20.13 minutes playing time - 18.5 MB
Terence  speaks on 'criticism.'
Justification - 26.11 minutes playing time - 23.9 MB
Terence  speaks on 'justification.'
Spirit communication talk - 19.31 minutes playing time - 17.8 MB
Terence  speaks on communicating with invisible spirits.
Spirit possession talk - 20.44 minutes playing time -  18.9 MB
Terence  speaks on 'spirit possession.'
Terence – the spirit of truth
ENDS.

2019-01-11 05:00:33

I don't really want to defend my position. All I will say is when I said thankfully I live in a country where it is abolished, and that things would have to deteriorate for it to be reintroduced, I wasn't suggesting countries that have abolished capital punishment are morally superior to those that haven't. I just meant that I'm grateful my country's stance squares up with my own viewpoint, and that I can't imagine it being brought back without some sort of seriously negative event.

2019-01-11 05:50:12

Killing people needs to pay for their lives.
owe money and need to pay debts.

2019-01-11 07:23:59

I'm definitely for the death penalty. Crimes of a certain nature should not allow you to continue to live and waste tax dollars keeping you in prison. I'm talking of capital crimes, murder 1, rape, anything involving pedophilia, things of that nature.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-11 07:47:58

To add on to my earlier post... here's just the most recent example in a recent string of at least 4 I can remember being posted about in the last year, possibly more that I don't remember or didn't even know about.
This guy sexually assaulted a child... yes, child, and at least one other victim, possibly more. Yet we released him back into the community.
At least they actually did something right and caught him quickly this time, but if they hadn't, god knows who he would've hurt next and when before he was found. And before anyone says anything... if you actually have reformed, you have no legitimate reason to run off like these people do.

2019-01-11 08:31:50

Murder is a crime no matter how you try to spin it. Those that put someone to death should there for also be put to death because they are commiting a crime. The death death penalty is wrong and not only for that reason but because God decides when we die. Just like murder is a crime it is also a sin. It is a sin that the executioner will have along with the murderer. I would rather have someone have to do hard labor than to be put to death.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-01-11 10:34:30

I personally don't see the point behind a death penalty. Yes, these days it's only handed out for very serious crimes, and I can see why a lot of people would want to see the convicted person executed for committing it. But is death really a suitable punishment for all those who, for example, commit mass murder? What about those who have nothing to lose? They don't have anything to live for, and the justice system wouldn't exactly punish them with an execution. For those people, life imprisonment in a maximum security penitentiary would be a more fitting response. What about all those people who strap bombs to themselves and make them go off in a public place because of religious reasons? They're just like the people I talked about above, and on top of that, convinced that their god will reward them for their deeds. I believe someone in here also mentioned fundamental human rights. The problem is that they can't really be applied all that well concerning criminals. To my knowledge, the human rights agreement states that a human life may not be ended. That's all well and good, but it also states that every person must be allowed to keep their freedom and dignity. This would mean that if we got technical, you wouldn't even be able to imprison criminals no matter what they did. But we all know something must be done to stop them, and in my opinion it's still more humane to at least attempt to re-integrate them into society (which obviously carries some risk) than to give them the injection.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-01-11 11:37:36

some interesting bits of dialogue from Star Trek regarding capital punishment.

This comes from the TNG episode "Justice" in which a race of aliens has done away with all crime. The catch here is that the punishment for any crime is death.

LIATOR: Welcome to our world, Captain.
PICARD: Thank you.
LIATOR: We regret that our system of justice is troubling you.
PICARD: The boy, Wesley Crusher, where is he, please?
RIKER: In accord with the Prime Directive, I've allowed them to hold him pending the outcome of this.
RIVAN: He is safe and unharmed. We promise that. Captain Picard, I do not know how you Earth people conduct law and justice, even if you respect such things.
PICARD: We do.
LIATOR: Good, so do we. Our precepts have been handed down from long ago. The tranquillity you see in our lives has been made possible by our laws.
RIVAN: We are a people of law. They do sometimes bring us sadness, but we have learned to adjust to that. Perhaps your laws work as well.
PICARD: They haven't always, but now they do.
LIATOR: Do you execute criminals?
PICARD: No, not any longer.
RIVAN: But you did once?
PICARD: Unfortunately, yes. But since then
RIVAN: But when you did, was it believed necessary to do so?
PICARD: Some people felt that it was necessary. But we have learned to detect the seeds of criminal behaviour. Capital punishment, in our world, is no longer considered a justifiable deterrent.

Later, from the same episode.

PICARD: I don't know how to communicate this, or even if it is possible, but the question of justice has concerned me greatly of late. And I say to any creature who may be listening, there can be no justice so long as laws are absolute. Even life itself is an exercise in exceptions.
RIKER: When has justice ever been as simple as a rulebook?

This is from the Voyager episode "Deathwish".

TUVOK: Is it not true that on occasion the Continuum has executed Qs for certain crimes?
Q2: On rare occasions, yes.
TUVOK: Didn't their deaths create an interruption to the Continuum?
Q2: Their crimes created the interruption. Their deaths ended it. I know where you're going with this, Lieutenant.
TUVOK: Do you?
Q2: And it's not going to work. Our society, like any other, must control its disruptive elements. An execution may be undesirable, I grant you that, but on some rare occasions it is necessary and warranted. And the decision to proceed is only made after great deliberation by the entire Continuum. You can not imagine the chaos that would be created if individuals like Q here, could choose between life and death. This is a matter of social order versus anarchy.

2019-01-11 14:40:53

hi,
Honestly, I am completely for the death penalty. There are some people that lack a human aspect, and commit crimes that we would consider unthinkable. Also, you are basicly rewarding them by feeding them for free in a prison, with tax dollars. I should not have to pay to keep a pedophile rapist or murderer alive.  Also, the fact that it has a margin of error does not mean we should not apply the death penalty. A vast majority of the convictions are true  and this justifies the punishment. Honestly, I think it should applied to rape, premeditated murder, treason and leaking  government secrets that comprimise the national security of the country.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-01-12 08:20:28 (edited by defender 2019-01-12 08:25:31)

I'd be allot more for it if they got around the stupid (medical personnelle can't help do to the hippocratic oath crap) and if we'd stop pretending we can do lethal injections properly.
Drug sellers won't even provide the injections any more do to the bad press (though not sure from who) and states are actually resorting to drugs meant for animals and from disreputable sources which is just insane IMO.
Read some of the reports on how recent criminals given a lethal injection died and that really is barbaric/torture.
I have no moral problem with permanently eliminating the worst of the worst that we can't even begin to fix. Yeah, it's admitting defeat, but so is locking them up for ever, which if they need to be put into solitary for extended periods or constantly forcefully drugged into a zombie like state could be considered worse than death anyway. Plus it's just dangerous and expensive to keep them around...
I say we just do it like the Russians did, sound proof room with a drain in the center and a pistol shot behind the ear. Morbid, and hard to put that burden on someone, but also allot more sure than drugs or gas.
Or hell, use one of those captive bolt pistols that's specifically meant to destroy the brain as quickly as possible, if it works on cows it can work on humans too.
Much less bloody than the guillotine, but just as fast.
Please don't think that I don't value human life or that I'm trying to pretend to be some kinda badass who would happily do it my self though.

2019-01-12 10:28:40 (edited by Dark 2019-01-12 10:29:21)

In the late 1880s John Stewart Mill made an arguement very similar to that Nocturnus presented earlier.
The basic human good he said was freedom, removing someone's freedom permanently by condemning them to life in prison was far worse than anything a person might have done, therefore he was completely in favour of the death penalty in cases when a criminal was so at risk of destroying the freedom of others that that criminal could not ever be released.

I generally agree with mill accept for one tiny little problem, namely that the sort of people I've always seen who are in favour of the death penalty and  want to utilise it for a given sentence, are the last sort of people I would want to see with that level of power over someone else, especially when they start on about "retribution" and "paying for crimes" and such, motives which murderers frequently use to justify their own activities, ie entirely personal, emotive ones rather than the sort of rational concerns we'd hope that a public servant making an impartial decision would use.

So, while I'm in favour of the death penalty in theory, in practice my reservations about the sort of people who would administer it, especially in  the current climate always tend to make me argue against whenever this debate comes up, heck given the current mess that the prison system is in at the moment in the Uk, I'm not really sure we should be condemning people to life in prison either. Heck I'm not exactly sure at the moment if people really know the moral and theoretical reason why! we're sending criminals to prison, and the rates of reoffending after prisons sentences speak for themselves.

So, until firstly, we can decide what actually we're sending people to prison for, whether as rehabilitation, whether as deterrent, whether as retributive punishment, or whether as a way to actually try and straighten people out.

And secondly, we can actually find a way of recruiting people to judicial positions whose basis for making decisions about any given criminals sentencing is based on some sort of rationale that makes sense, I'd suggest leaving the hole debate of the death penalty alone, since if you can't  work out exactly what is the best way of dealing with a petty vandal, how can you expect to have a justice system which deals with a murderer, rapist, terrorist etc.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-12 16:28:07

Injection is too easy, remember, we're not talking about white collar crimes, we're not talking about even drug crimes. We're talking about the kind of person who would snatch your little kid sister, your daughter, your niece, your little cousin off the street and rape her, possibly repeatedly. We're talking about the family member who seems just fine to everyone else but who has a dirty little secret. We're talking about the worse elements of society. No child, much less woman or man should have to live with rape, or sexual assault. You can never have a normal life, the shrinks can't fix you, they can only keep you hanging on, but they can't make you the way you would have been, given the chance to grow up normally. That person's life is now fraught with all sorts of problems. They may never have a normal relationship, they may never have sex, they could have panic attacks, all sorts of mental health issues. Now, if someone is willing to do that to a perfectly innocent child, a child that has never done anything wrong to anyone, and even if they had, still wouldn't deserve that. If someone is willing to defile one of the most precious gifts we can be given, why should that person have the chance to do it again.

It's bad enough if an adult gets raped, it can scar them, and again, life is likely to not be normal ever again. Now you take that down to a child who doesn't know, doesn't understand what's going on? Especially if they know the person? Also, there is a ripple effect, it happens in the family, the entire family isn't gonna be normal. Oh sure, they all won't end up with mental health problems, though maybe some of them will, but what will happen is a ripple effect. I can't see letting people like that live. Any 13 year old who has discovered masturbation can guess that if it feels that good, doing it with another person is bound to be 10 times better. So sex is wonderful, but you turn it on its head, and non-consensual sex is such a terrible violation of the person. Think about all the effects it would have on you if it happened to you. It's not just one person mashing their parts with another person, its a devastating blow to the victim. So yes, I'm in favor of the death penalty, considering the worst of the worst can really do terrible things out here.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-01-12 18:32:54

Greetings all.

That has indeed happened to me; I was sodomized at the end of my 11th year going in to my 12th year by 2 individuals. One was the same age as me and the other was 4 years older. Was I in favour of killing them at the time? Indeed I was, much to my shame and regret. I did beat the one who was the same as me when I became older and stronger than him and I admit, it lead me down a path of evil. Now that I embrace the path of peace, not only do I forgive them whole heartedly but I'd also welcome them into my home. Now I would even protect them from human justice because I know that if anyone punished them, whoever does it will also suffer that same punishment via Jehovah and probably by others Jehovah insights into a frenzy. Jehovah is both the light and the dark sovereign power, both good and evil. I'd rather just give them the feeling easy seminar, the star prayers and the testament of truth instead of condemning them to death or life in prison.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2019-01-12 19:11:34

I agree with Ironcross's post wholeheartedly.