2019-01-09 19:00:24

@Jayde thank you for voicing my concerns, you hit the nail on the head to be honest. The more this topic has gone on, the more I am realizing, even as an admin, that deleting the account could be a bad idea. While I'd be happy to delete the account I do not know how productive it is as a whole when it comes to the forum.

Thumbs up

2019-01-09 20:22:26

microsoftsam203 wrote:

Aaron please.

um, what's with the begghing, did you do something? If so, then either man up and take your mistakes, like I've done for the most part, a lot of mistakes haha, or just delete the posts, or just leave, this topic is confusing

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-01-10 02:30:29

I think he was saying "Aaron please" in order to restate his desire to leave, as in "Aaron please help". But I believe that hand-picking accounts to delete or modify or tweak upon request can set precedents we don't really need set. I'm glad you see where I'm coming from, Aaron. At this point it's up to you, as I've said what I intended and am glad I didn't step on your toes.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-01-10 20:28:35 (edited by microsoftsam203 2019-01-10 20:30:54)

@25 ok, that about the blind community is maybe an overstatement, but I always am going to check something when it interests me.
Anyway, about the whole delete my account thing, I realised wednesday that there is a developers forum and sints  I am working on programming  I thought I may as well ask questions here.
So that deleting might not be such a good idea.
So can we be friends again?

Thumbs up

2019-01-11 17:00:28

Definitely. Welcome back to the forum, and there were no hard feelings in the firstplace, nothing's gone wrong.

Thumbs up

2019-01-11 18:09:32

One last question.
The developers forum is not spisificly  ment to only talk about audiogame development right?

Thumbs up

2019-01-11 18:26:20

it's described in the Faq,

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!