2018-12-21 10:03:50

Maybe try restarting your game with  some games that is necessary after an update.

regards Hannes Fouche

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2018-12-21 15:38:55 (edited by Kevin 2018-12-21 15:42:19)

Sorry for the delayed answer,
the updated indeed caused a huge bug, and messed around with our save-game-handling on some parts of your adventure.
@ simba, unfortunatly your save-game is affected by that one...

Everyone who started their journey after the update of the 17th december is safe.

I try to spoiler as less as i can, but if you got a big patch while being right in the middle of your adventure, continue reading:

If you are currently searching after the second or third splinter of the past your progress is broken with high probability and
sadly i have to tell you, that the update affected your save-game and you need to select "start a new adventure" in the menu to solve this bug.

But if you just found the first splinter of the past or managed to get away with the third one, your game will work as intended and you don't have to start from new.

we are really sorry about this huge mistake...

magical regards
Everbyte

- Programmer of Everbyte
- knows all answers of the paladin recruitment formular

2019-01-01 20:40:50

Hi.
Wow, I think I found game of thrones reference number 2.
Spoilers>
When you are sneaking around in Cashwells mansion and open the closet, your character states that his "Winterfell" is hanging in there.
Was that accidental or did I just find another one?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-01 22:36:29

do we know when we will see the english version please?

2019-01-01 22:53:59 (edited by defender 2019-01-01 22:54:55)

I'm guessing several months, so really no need to ask.
I'm glad to hear people are really liking it though!
And yes, a demo that reveals as few spoilers as possible would be great.
Speaking of spoilers, thank you guys for giving spoiler tags.

2019-01-08 20:28:05

Hi there!
It took me about two days (Do you really think I'm gonna spend the whole day playing games? nah! tongue) and I finished, so yay! big_smile
To hopefully not spoil too much of the game: When playing the game trying to solve puzzles, don't just try out the things that make sense to you. If you are really clueless, try moving around, at some point expect or interact with items more carefully (even if you think it wouldn't get you any further), combine things in your pocket (if it works out, perhaps the description of those new items might get you some extra clues) and try to cast some spells, even if you don't think you have to.
I know it is a pain-in-the-ass, but I think I would have been truly disappointed if everything was ruined by reading a walkthrough.
Let's just say it's not Chillingham, for example, and the way you solve the puzzles in Sound Of Magic is basically some sort of combination of logic, randomness and perhaps luck as well. smile
SPOILER
Good lord, I would have still been stuck if I hadn't read that Chillingham walkthrough which explained that, at a certain point of the game, you had to search through the books in the library for one particular book and even if you know what you are up for, it sometimes takes AGES for this damn book to show up! mad

Anyway, I really had a hell of a laugh when playing the game solving the puzzles due to the funny voices and dialogs.
However, I'm not sure if this game would be an ideal solution to efficiently learn German; sometimes, the language is kinda middle-age based.
Although, I would laugh my head off if some of you non-German speakers play through the game, come to Germany and greet us by repeating some of the phrases used in Sound Of Magic.
"Du siehst verkohlt aus, Zwerg!"
"Husch, hinfort mit Euch!" big_smile
With all the fun aside, I do know friends who would do exactly that, and I just recommended them to put their hands on this game, so see you soon in Germany, guys! tongue

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2019-01-11 03:11:40

Can someone explain to me why I'm being addressed as "ihr", andd "euch" throughout the game? I am one person for crying out loud.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2019-01-11 03:12:44

Hi. When is the English version coming out I've been weighting.

2019-01-11 07:44:32

@107, the Expression Ihr oder Euch is also used for addressing a person of high nobility, royall decend or someone in a very high position. These days it's not used anymore, but some hundred years ago when Germany still had an emperor till 1918, it was still common. You will find this saying in fantasy games with a German translation almost everytime.
it is also used for talking to a number of persons at the same time, but this is the modern version of the word.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-11 11:52:32

thank you. It has been about 5 years since I used german seriously, and then it was modern german (I was living in marburg for a time).  It kept throwing me off, and there are many words I don't remember so well, but I'm definitely getting into the groove of playing the game!

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2019-01-11 14:26:17 (edited by paddy 2019-01-11 14:27:18)

Hmm... Marburg, that rings a bell somehow. Just kidding. lol In fact, I am studying there and am pretty familiar with that city. It's kinda off topic, but what have you been doing in Marburg?

There's no fixed date for the English version yet, not that I know at least.
Everbyte pretty much gave us a good explanation why it is taking longer as expected, and I appreciate that you guys keep us posted about your progress and what you are still up for.
Keep up the good work! big_smile

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.