2019-01-11 06:37:10

Hi.  So more and more I'm finding that I want to expand my instrument library, and all the good instruments are on Kontakt player for the most part it seems.  I know there are some Kontakt accessibility scripts for Windows somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find them.  Could anyone direct me to where I can download and or purchase them?  Thanks!

2019-01-11 08:04:12

http://access4music.com/ has the script you're looking for. The script works with REAPER all the way up to the latest version of Kontakt, which is 6.0.3, except for the new libraries specifically written for Kontakt 6, as they have a different UI. Fortunately there are very few of those at present. The script costs $35, and it's worth every penny for the access you get.
HTH.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-01-11 16:32:03

It's completely unfair to charge for accessibility. Not to mention that every software on the internet should be free. However, I got the script as a gift and it works fine for me so if you want to pay, you are getting something.

Regards
T-m

2019-01-11 20:54:07

@2 Thanks for the link!  It's cheaper then I thought it would be so that's nice smile
@3 I know, it's kind of furstrating but I get putting time into something and needing to get a monitary return on it.  It's doubly frustrating because Kontakt is what everything uses, and some instruments just aren't available otherwise but at least it's out there to use.

2019-01-11 21:05:26

Believe e, I enjoy this script and use it quite a bit to this day.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2019-01-12 02:45:35

I thought the trial version had 15-minute restriction and some functionalities were removed, but does anyone know the exact differences? I couldn't find it in the readme. I don't know when I will buy it because I'm going to buy Komplete Kontrol first though. It's kinda a difficult choice, KKS or KKA, under current circumstances regarding accessibility support and the unofficial Reaper integration plugin.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-12 06:13:45

I went to install Kontakt and native access doesn't seem to be accessible as far as logging in to DL it goes, can anyone help me figure out how to actually download Kontakt?

Also as far as I could tell on the site, the trial limits you to keystrokes like the Goldwave trial mode does.