2018-12-26 17:16:16

Thanks @Blindninja!
@Assault, me too, I am stuck there aswell. I think there's a platform somewhere to jump. Regarding the shop you are moving between moves using lb / rb and pressing A to select. When moving between moves you can read about them.
There's a button to get souls as far as I found by pressing RT. B button is just to interact with NPC, shops etc.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-12-26 17:28:01

Pressing RT doesn't get souls, it's basically like a during battle health recovery. You start with 3 of them I believe, you can get more through upgrades and they refill at save points.
Also, I figured out my problem... lol I was unaware you could hold down the jump button to extend it higher.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-12-26 18:13:29

Oh, really?? So I know how to get to the one place I believe, thanks in advance!
Basically in the city, after the conversation with the guys about the general: When you will be in action again go right to the last screen killing everything on your way. In the last screen on the right there's something to destroy (probably with souls) Back left to the previous screen and there's a tight platform above. Jump on it and jump right from there to go taking the upper patch killing the things on your way. At the end of it there's the last platforming section where I think you need to use extend jump and this is why I am falling I BELIEVE!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-12-26 19:09:17

Okay, I am stuck there still. I'll post the solution when I'll figure it out.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-12-26 21:00:34

Lirin wrote:

Okay, I am stuck there still. I'll post the solution when I'll figure it out.

yes, i think i know where you are...
lets see if i can help. when you reach that last platforming section, fall to the botom completely.
i think there's a soul arbester there, those things you destroy and give you 300 souls...
well, go all to the left, but you can't advance, because you need to jump to the platforms... but don't worry. go a lot to the left, and double jump also to the left. you will fall on a platform. from there, don't continue jumping higher to the left! instead, jump to the right, and you will reach another platform. immediately, double jump to the right and use dodge in mid-jump if necessary.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2018-12-26 23:10:49

I'm actually stuck here too, can't seem to figure it out.
@Mr.brunete
Do you know if your specific jump angle matters on that last one? I've tried both just normal double jumps and extended double jump, but I always seem to just fall all the way back down to the bottom, and I'm getting a little more distance using air dodge too.

2018-12-27 00:57:02

but of course, i forgot a detail.... sorry..
when you enter that last platforming area, yo need to hit something in order for the platform to appear.
when you enter, walk 3 steps. jump, and attack in the air. if you don't hit it, then fall all the way down.
now, go a lot to the left, and double jump. you must land on a platform. then, try double jumping to the right, you will be on another platform. if you can't land on the platform, then instead of jumping right, jump left. when you reach that second platform,, double jump holding only the up arrow. you will be on a third platform. now attack, and you will hit the object.
after that, you can follow the instructions in my previous post.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2018-12-27 05:30:55

Oh, is that what that thing does? I saw it in a playthrough and managed to hit it, but I had no idea that's what it was doing.
I'm still having the same issue though, whenever I attempt to follow your previous instructions I just fall back down to the bottom. I'm not sure what's going on.
Thanks for your heelp though.

2018-12-27 08:30:28

Well, I couldn't find that thing to hit even with the instruction so... Hm, stuck there still.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-12-27 08:49:16

I found what generally works is from the very start of the area, as in where you appear from when you enter from the left, run 4 steps right, double jump and extend it. Do a light attack right as you're about to land, or right as you do. In theory, that'll work. Not 100 percent though.

2018-12-27 15:36:29 (edited by Shadowcat 2018-12-27 16:45:10)

Alright, so I figured out what's going on... that platform moves once you get over there and hit the switch. If you hit the switch then immediately run right once the game lets you, you'll be fine. When to get off though is something I've done but can't really describe, approximately 6 seconds, maybe a bit more, jump off to be on the safe side.
There is also a soul harvester on a platform above the moving one, above the exit. So once you drop off the moving platform, don't move right just yet. Head back left, double jump straight up, twice. From that second platform, extended double jump to your right and in theory, you should be right next to the harvester.
A guide I found says there is another one in the same area as the next save point which is 2 more screens to the right on the left side, however I haven't managed to find it yet.

2018-12-27 21:26:36

Thank you guys for your help, I managed to pass that thing! Now, someone know what the hell is with this, um, kinda boss in the next are after the savepoint? I am hitting that like a crazy and it's still alive. Do I need to do something specific there? Or just hit that like a crazy?

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-12-27 21:31:23

Precision strike... a lot. lol That's basically the only advice I can give you.
Apart from that, there is a way to stun him, but I'm unsure how exactly I did it. I didn't save afterwards though, so when I play again I'll try to figure it out.

2018-12-27 21:52:07

Well, how do I perform precision strike? Maybe I am missing something lool

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-12-27 22:48:28

Oh, precision strike is this game's version of a parry that also does damage, block as an attack is about to hit.

2018-12-27 23:04:02

Thanks, I'll try that!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2018-12-28 00:47:24 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2018-12-28 00:56:20)

Hi.
So, I picked up that game just now and pritty much like it, I can't figure out what the interact button on the gamepad is now.
Also, does someone have a tip on how to get past the first platforming section?
For orientation, I killed that monster, walked to the left, go tthe shield, killed some enemys and now I have to escape out of the palace.
There are no archers or anything, so I am curious what I need to do? I jumped on a platform with double jump I think it was, but fell off and can't find it anymore.
Do I need  to do extended jumps or what?
Edit, ah, somehow i made it up to the roof, I just need to get past the archers, the loud music doesnt make this easier.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-12-29 07:07:39

For the archers, just run, heal with RT/R2 if you must. The first screen ends with 2 people you gotta take out, but after that just book it out.
So I figured out that sub boss... in order to stun him, when he starts launching projectiles at you, not sure what they are... deflect one with Crimson Mass and it'll stun him for a few seconds, also send him flying across the screen, which is kinda amusing.
"Take this!" *clang* "Ah! What the fu..."

2019-01-10 08:08:26

Bump.
Is anyone still playing this? I'm actually progressing rather slowly because I want all the souls I can possibly get, hell I'm still on chapter 2... but it's pretty damn fun.

2019-01-10 14:25:30

Well, I just started Odin sphere for PS3 on PC emulator and I am playing like a crazy so a little break from Bladed fury. I'll back to it for sure when I'll complete Odin sphere.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-01-10 14:44:06

hi.
Can you possibly tell me how you go about picking up souls? When I kill an oponent, I can't pick them up, no matter what key i am pressing.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-01-10 18:22:13

You don't have to pick them up, if you hear a sort of tiny metallic tink tink sound after an enemy dies, it means they gave you souls.

2019-01-18 23:11:18

Hi.

I am still stuck on the roof with the archers.

I pass through the first wave just fine with one healing item. I kill the guy who comes up, then I have a short cutscene with another way of arrows after that. But I get killed imediately, these things seam to be something like an insta kill obstacle.

I am not really sure on what I need to do to get out of this erria.

Any tips?

Greetings Moritz.

2019-01-19 08:00:49

Just do what your sister tells you to do, lol run. Run, and do not look back. Arrows themselves will not instakill you... it's the soldiers that spawn.

2019-01-27 18:36:28

Apologies for double posting... but quick update.
I think I may have found the first truly unplayable section of the game... right as chapter 3 begins and you move right into a new area, you'll run across a puzzle of stone tablets you have to move a certain way to progress.