2019-01-09 23:08:44

Hello dear friends

We are very close to release the GoldGun Episode 1, and we need 10 betatesters for the last quality analysis round.

We ask five questions to those interested on helping us:
1 - Do you have TestFlight on your mobile phone?
2 - Have you done beta testing before?
3 - Will you provide us written feedback of your experience through a google form document we will send you?
4 - Will you keep secret your opinions about the game until at least the release date?
5 - Will you keep secret the results of your betatesting experience forever?

If you could answer to the five questions with a big YES, please, send us an email to [email protected] from exactly the same email address you use to log in Apple Store. This way we can send the link to the right direction.

In that email write your name, your surname, your age, and the alias you use in this website (AudioGames.net).
We will only take 10 betatesters at this moment. The selection will be done based on time of arrival of your email, and your participation background within this forum.

We apologize if we can't take all petitions in, so please, don't be negative if this time you are not in. There will be more games to come and more opportunities.

Selected betatesters will receive a link to download the game, and an email with the link to fill up the beta testing report.

Best regards
David

mytruesound.com - we hear the difference

2019-01-10 01:51:15

David. If I can help in any way, please get in touch. I meant to contact you closer to release time, but... I suppose I'm doing that now.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-01-10 17:24:58

I like to be a member of the beta team as well.

Feel free to contact me:
My facebook page
My skype

2019-01-10 20:00:11

hhleon-mueller
thanks.
instructions are on the first message of this chain. Please, follow them and you are in
regards

2019-01-10 20:07:35

Liam wrote:

David. If I can help in any way, please get in touch. I meant to contact you closer to release time, but... I suppose I'm doing that now.

Hi Liam!
Don't worry. I know you are busy.

And anyhow, I understood that the blackscreengaming.com team will force you to play GoldGun episode 1 one week before launch, so that you write one of your blog entries there. I think that is already enough.

2019-01-10 21:39:07

Not trying to be an ass, by if you can't even follow the instructions clearly laid out in the topic's first post, I'm not sure you're a beta tester that would bring much to their team. So many people crowd beta test opportunities just so they can get a chance to play a new game, but for every frivolous tester that gets through, that's one bit of lost important bit of info that the development team could've otherwise used productively.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-01-11 08:26:17

Hi friends
Thanks a lot for joining this betatesting phase.

Now we have places covered. Thanks a lot. David