2018-12-14 11:33:33

I’m curious, which companies or developers have the best virtual instruments for screen readers, for example, logic Pro X with voiceover.  The types of virtual instruments am looking for especially our world or ethnic instruments. I do most music work on logic, but reaper is an  option, should I need it.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-01-09 01:13:29

Well, for logic, there's always native instruments. It's payed, of course, but anything of that magnitude is. Now, their application for downloading and installing their software is rather inaccessible, but there's a nice little utility called VOCR which can get you around that. As another option, there's silinth (no idea if that's spelled correctly) which I believe is also payed.
If you want to know anything else, let me know and I'll provide some links to things mentioned here. Only reason I didn't now is because I'm not sure if you really wanna pay for this stuff. N I can get a bit pricy lol

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2019-01-09 04:13:15 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-01-09 04:14:54)

I'll pay for something if I think it's worth it. It seems most good  virtual instruments cost money. Especially most of the ones that I wanted to get. I remember looking in to native instruments once, but at the time, I didn't know much about what I was doing, although I do remember an app I had being unusable.  Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll look into it again.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-01-09 04:45:03

well, assuming you are using logic and such I also take it for granted you are on a mac

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-01-09 04:58:04

Yeah only thing I can think of for Mac is NI Komplete, otherwise I'd tell you that  SIBIAC with NVDA in Reaper is dominating right now...

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2019-01-09 15:52:53

Thatguy wrote:

Well, for logic, there's always native instruments. It's payed, of course, but anything of that magnitude is. Now, their application for downloading and installing their software is rather inaccessible, but there's a nice little utility called VOCR which can get you around that. As another option, there's silinth (no idea if that's spelled correctly) which I believe is also payed.
If you want to know anything else, let me know and I'll provide some links to things mentioned here. Only reason I didn't now is because I'm not sure if you really wanna pay for this stuff. N I can get a bit pricy lol

Can you let me know what is vocr, silinth and where can I get those? Vocr seems that it can make voiceover ocr capable which I've been finding.

2019-01-09 17:15:46

I have mac and windows.

2019-01-09 23:55:06

For Sylenth, go to https://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/
To download VOCR, visit its GitHub repository at https://www.github.com/chigkim/vocr
If you've never used GitHub before, what you'll want to do is click clogne or download this repository, then click the download button. After you install it, you can activate VOCR by pressing cmd+ctrl+shift+r. Navigate the subsequent text and buttons by pressing cmd+ctrl+shift+left/right/up/down arrows. If you want to activate any buttons you find, press V O+Shift+Space.
Let me know if that helps any, or if any of those commands are wrong. It has been quite some time since I've used this tool.

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.