2019-01-09 20:39:25

Yeah, exactly that.
@zuckuss, Because it actually is a bad thing...

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-09 20:43:10

Well, if everyone uses it, then why would it be bad. I still need to find out how to get it damnit.

2019-01-09 22:37:27

oh, that was just too funny, the add on trick. I would not die for getting it, I still like making my brain work under pressure. Interestingly I have unlocked divisions and subtractions but not additions or multiplications

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-01-10 01:15:14 (edited by seb 2019-01-10 01:29:51)

At post 27... I seriously doubt everyone uses it. With all due respect, I find it pathetic knowing that some people are so thrilled about this add-on. Crazy party is a game, and cheating at an online game is simply not good at all. nyanchan showed it and he even mentioned that it makes the game less fun, so shame on all of you who think that this add-on would make the game better for you. Please note that I am not talking about most people who posted in this thread, but I'm on the CP skype group and let's just say that some people are... Pretty happy withcheating the math games from now on. I strongly think Pragma should do something about it whenever possible.

2019-01-10 01:43:21

Another problem is that I already saw scores like over 80 before I confirmed it was cheatable. As I tested, when someone reaches around 80, the difficulty and speed do not change because they're all maxed out.
I do not know if he was cheating with another way (it's quite unbelievable though), but it at least means that someone is capable of catch up with the maximum difficulty of that game, and theoretically, they can continue forever until they get really tired or borrying.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-01-10 01:50:01 (edited by seb 2019-01-10 01:53:58)

Exactly @post 30. I remember quite well reading the chat during one of Liam's streams and someone told him he was able to use an add-on for these math games. That was a while ago though, so it proves that this is definitely an ongoing issue.

2019-01-10 02:28:22 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-10 02:37:22)

I read the cp skype group and thought it resulted in just making cheaters pleased a bit, but I also think that too much difference of the math game scores is a long-standing problem regardless of the existence of the addon.
Now, since I was able to submit what I consider as a problem, I deleted the repository.

2019-01-10 02:37:37 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-01-10 02:44:46)

if you really want a cheating add on, learn to code it yourself... that will make you pass the intellectual world many times over and you shall be rewarded accordingly. I mean, I think part of the challenge/fun of a game is the effort you put into it. In fact, part of the thrill of most things in this world do have to do with this, but to each ...
I also think that developers would find such things if not anything else, slightly disrespectful. I commend the first post because it used things creatively and in fact it made the game considerably harder, which can be ideas for other game modes or whatever. As for the exposed bug/problem in post 10 it just made me laugh and had a good time for a while, and that was unique too, but that was it.
Bottom line to this is, I may respect that effortless is better/more fun outlook but I certainly do not share it.

I am also not sure how in the world people can hack their save files (which are by the way, encrypted  and saved every session)
and so online you have people having 24021586 objects.  Then why are they playing online.. I mean what is the point
I realize that I am about 70 gems short of my objective for unlocking custom mini game parties online by using custom lists, but I am slowly getting there. And like to meet people, but then again you have closed circles, people who kick you out for no reason instead of telling you you probably are not good enough at something.. but that comes with maturity, which there isn't much at all sometimes.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-01-10 02:47:20

@UltraLeetJ I totally agree with you. And I'm also done commenting on that. I can safely say that Pragma is aware of the issue and he assured me and other people he's going to look into it. Now back to the first post... This guy is awesome. Probably the best CP player I know. I listened to the whole recording and the only thing I can say is wow. Awesome.

2019-01-10 05:53:43

To the last poster, thank you very much. Unfortunately, I am guilty of cheating. I cheated my gems while learning how to use cheat engine. I would reset it back, except now there’s no way to do so.  Of course, when I play with other people online I’m being accused of cheating because I have about 30,000 gems. As I stated in my recording, I do not cheat, simply because that defeats the purpose of the entire game.  I’ll make the second and the last part durring this weekend.

2019-01-10 12:52:33

as an average math player, I'm beyond disappointed that someone would create an add-on, to ruin it for everyone else. so I wonder if there are no other games that are over powered? diving for purls, for instance. or spacial vortex? is there going to be / already an add-on? I could get 60 70 points without the add-on, (can provide proof if needed). with the add-on, I can easily get 200 points. it just ruined what was often a bit of fun and a bit of exercise. also, let's not forget numbered slabs, and numbered quiz. it's ironically funny that the cheaters still can't get higher than the ones who don't. most cheaters get 70 to 100 points. well I could more or less do that without the add-on already, so they still can't beat me if I use the add-on... wink

2019-01-10 20:09:36

@34
oh yeah, the batting time one was quite hard and I usually consider myself good at it but oh goodness. Other games are made way harder which is always interesting.
@35
haha, of course there is no way to do so because the file is re-encrypted every time it gets modified, so you most likely  changed a value accidentally--interesting that your save did not get reset or ruined by these changes.

2019-01-13 19:04:46

Part two can be downloaded or heard Right here
I have updated the first post to reflect that as well. Again, comments and tips would be greatly appreciated. The worlds that were played in the recording were quite difficult, to say the least. I also had to stop the recording multiple times for some IRL reasons.

2019-01-13 21:03:14 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-01-19 13:29:08)

hehehe that was fun, thanks for the tips and pointers. I have gotten better at mini games and have yet to unlock about 11 or so...
the snake charmer I feel was easier before, and yes there is an influence of the radius of its hearing.
the crossing the pyramid doors one.. is annoying... I believe there is a pattern to it but not sure. the timing of the doors definitely makes it harder
Hidden palace
that has happened to all of us especially last night we all played it and it sort of makes that noise and throws you back, everyone was confused but I finally figured it out. Say you have three ladders on the first sidescrolling part of the game, the first floor, if you will. you may just run right without taking any of them, or you can go up on the second one and come down on the third one, or go up in the first and come down in the third, or go up on the first and come down in the second.. and so o, anyway  if you did that path right, you will be allowed to pass.
I would agree that the spades on the ground plus the bats are real hard even in normal mode hehehe
numbered slabs I got by practicing lots
amazing desert express game

re: ant traps
step on the trap and then let it come to you, then step back one step and that is it..
or you can make it com into a straight line but the trap must intercept you and the ant
I find the easiest way is probably to step on the trap and then choose a direction based on the direction the ant is heading. that one took me forever tounlock hehe
you can stand around too

2019-01-19 13:40:25

so now I have beat every game too, (was a lot of work but at least i have a clean save file) and I must admit that hardcore mode adds a whole extra layer to the games so sometimes you feel they are new games altogether. i have compiled my list of the cruel 20 which I think are just the hardest, period. They are:

• Oil installation

• Small bridge for duck

• Extraterrestrial volcano

• Numbered slabs

• Hidden palace

• The rainbow tower

• Bicycle path

• Aquarium Photographer

• Ant Traps

• The Castle's Wall

• Destroying Walking Bombs!

• The Flying Boat

• The Dragon's Scales

• Desert Express

• Snake Charmer

• The Strange Cylinder

• Building a Path

• The Cursed Place

• The Jellyfish Bay

• Numbers Quiz

you have now idea how painful was to make this list using so many insipid braces!!!! and asterisks!

2019-01-20 11:17:29 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-01-20 17:18:00)

and to keep twisting the game and add insult to injury, I just developed this. It will expire after the first download, so here are two more links, but because I felt a bit cruel about this I will throw in another forth link if you really want it. I won't repost, so tell your cheater friends to send it to you if you were the fifth download. I certainly have had some fun with some of the mini games, though it most definitely will not be so fun if you do not play them on your own. It was a fun and educational coding exercise, too.
If you were curious as to what this did then here is an example, have a listen here

2019-01-20 17:28:59

I don't wana offend anybody here, but please, please, for the love of god don't post the scripts like ones in post 10 or 40. Doing so will cause everyone to mistrust each other. Hell, I'm half scared to play math games because of Yukio's add on, and now the script in post 40 will make it a hole lot worse.

2019-01-21 03:28:40 (edited by nyanchan 2019-01-21 03:30:54)

@42
I'm sincerely sorry about that. I just didn't expect that it went so bad. I didn't even think that there were players who considered "playing games" and "cheat-playing games" as a same level.

2019-01-21 13:14:46 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-01-21 13:20:02)

@42
no worries, the script download links at least for mine were very ephemeral they are all gone, if you check them right now they will give a 404 error. Whether someone managed to get a hold out of them I have no idea, as they were up for only 24 hours. In regards to what I had done, its still somewhat buggy at times (as you can sometimes completely lose control of your system) and it would work very effectively in just a few of the mini games.

2019-01-21 23:59:03 (edited by amerikranian 2019-01-21 23:59:53)

@43, it's okay. Unfortunately, people will cheat either because they want to win and they know cheating is the only way to achieve their goals, or they'll simply do it out of spite.
@44: Your links were gone before 24 hours were up. All 4 of them. I checked myself after listening to the first 2 minutes of the recording. The script is out there now, and there's nothing you or I can do.
I understand your point of it being useful for only a few games, but now if we'll play a digging game I'm going to wonder if somebody out there is using your script. It's just the best if we don't post them. I understand it being a good practice in coding, but not everything we make needs to see the light of day.
Again, I don't want to offend anybody, in fact I'll tell you right now that you're not the first one to make such a script, but you and Yukio posted and or told in public about the ones you made so I felt like I needed to address the point: Showing off is fine, telling where to get the thing is not, at least in my book.

2019-01-22 00:53:34

If you're hosting a game, and you suspect someone of cheating, kick them, it's that simple. What are they going to do about it? For example, unless I'm feeling particularly generous, I'll kick anyone before a game starts who has billions of objects, because it's obvious they didn't get them by ordinary means. If you're not the host, then I get that it's frustrating, but if it bothers you that much, then only join servers your friends host, or always create your own.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-01-22 14:34:18

@45
point taken and understood, i have nothing to disagree with in there. If someone is dumb enough to use it and experience their system coming to a sudden halt, not my problem.
@46 that is precisely and exactly what I do.