2019-01-09 19:01:51 (edited by kianoosh 2019-01-10 20:10:11)

Hay guise.
We had quite enough topics that were posted by newbies, asking about games that people can recommend them to play. So I decided to post this topic for all of us to be able to recommend games that we like, Games that we think are worth at least a try and such so new users to the audio games community won't be confused that much anymore. Here's what I can recall for now.
Manamon by vgstorm.com: A great and entertaining RPG style game that I used to play from maybe two or three years ago until now and I still haven't finished it hehehehe. It's not free though.
Advanture at c: A very cool side-scrolling game again by VGStorm.com, Which challenges you to fight the viruses of your own computer and contains post games when you complete the game, And then a lot of stages that people created for it. Believe me, Trying it, Specially that it's free, Brings you hours of fun.
The gate: Again a horror action side-scrolling game vy VGstorm.com. Although some might not like this game, But I think it still worth a try. It's challenging, Believe me. Unfortunately this one is not free, Too.
Psyco strike: An interesting action side-scrolling game, Again by almighty VGstorm.com. This one is challenging too, Specially now that you have to deal with and control up to two gang members of your team and keep their loyalties to yourself or they'll stay against you! Hell yeah! Warning, This game involves a bit of drugs, and adult language. So go toward this one with care. It's payed.
Crazy party: Oo yeh, My favorite game by pragma! This huge package of mini games and card battles brings you not only hours, but months of fun, Specially with its online playing functionality. It's free, So go grab it if you haven't yet. It is great!
Bokurano daibouken III or BK3: An awesome, unique action side-scrolling game that has a lot of levels for you to advance on, But not only that! After completing the game or better say the first mode, You'll unlock an "extra" stage that let's you play some fun mini games and change the game mode in it. Play this awesome free game, And Let's see if you can beat all game modes that it provides! It is one of the games that I recommend you to try with no dout, at all.
Oh sh*t: Addictive, side-scrolling game by steven D, That I love it. It's Free for sure! See if you can make the top ten in the online scoreboard of this game!
Let's jump to older titles: Showdown by PB games. It's exactly the showdown sport that some of us have played. This one is also fun. Get it from agarchive.net website. It's free.
How about multiplayer games? Here we go:
Survive the wild or as it's being called around the community, STW: A very unique action-RPG FPS-style game by sam tupy, With now, A lot of places to explore, A lot of quests to complete and a lot of items to grab. Try this one, Since it's free until you want to purchase a special account that can hold unlimited items and is safe to character purges(I think), And purchase special items that for instance, Save you from death, Or teleport you in large distances within about 5 seconds!
Swamp: An FPS, action zombie shooter by Aprone(Sorry if I didn't spell the name correctly! ). I have nothing to say about this except that you have to try it and see why it has I think, the most player bass in it, When it comes to comparrison to multiplayer audio games. This is not free, But worth the price. It is 24 dollars per year.
QuentinC's gameroom: A package of online card games(well mainly card games, I don't know what this style of games are called), Of course by QuentinC. Try this one too and get yourself a lot of fun.
Can't wait to hear yours!

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-01-09 20:30:05

I would recommend RTR, an FPS. I know this game is basically dead, but their is a server by Chris that is trying to keep a great game alive.  I also would Recommend Fire Fight.  another FPS game and one that has a large number of players.  If your in the mood for a holiday game I would try out the great toy robbery, super egg hunt (not free), and Kringle crash. Also try RS games, a collection of games similar to Quinton games. tomb Hunter (also not free), A Hero's Call; an RPG game with both large and small quests (not free), Judgement Day, Super Liam, and Monkey Business.  Their also many more, and I'm sure others will inform.

2019-01-09 22:06:07

Oops yeah. A heros call worth a good try. It's mechanics are even different than a lot of games we used to play or even are playing. Plus it has got a good sound design and a nice HRTF system. In general a heros call has a nice gameplay

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-01-10 13:38:13 (edited by pranam 2019-01-11 13:38:50)

Hi,
Well, don't have much to suggest as many games were listed previously. But a few browser games which worth a try are vandettacrime and core exiles. Harry potter fans can play hogwarts live, world of potter, Hogwarts extreme and a few more which I can't remember. There's a game by PCS games, which is known as Sarah and the castles of witch craft and wizardry, is a very good game for harry potter fans but it's paid.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-01-10 14:11:33

Sara is not by GMA, it is by PCS games, I think I said it right, chreated by Fil, using the GMA engine.
Paid, but worth trying the demo at least, I loved it.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-10 14:45:49

Hi.
Well, it's not only paied, it's also bugged as hel. i couldn't even complete it because things just stopped working.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-10 14:59:00

Well yeah, I didn't try that because I couldn't pay for it.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-10 15:43:00

Hi!
I'd suggest also the text adventures collection that you get when you download the frotz app for iPhone: it mixes lots of good classics with some new interesting stuff! Moreover, using the built in braille keyboard of the phone makes the experience even more enjoyable, and the possibility to play wherever you want is a pleasant plus.

2019-01-10 15:50:04

soundrts, Very sophisticated strategy game, now more and more game elements.

2019-01-10 19:32:27

lone wolf? shades of doom. packman talks which i've stil not played. um.. that's all i can think of.

2019-01-11 13:39:16

Sorry for the mistake, and I have corrected my post.

Angel wrote:

Sara is not by GMA, it is by PCS games, I think I said it right, chreated by Fil, using the GMA engine.
Paid, but worth trying the demo at least, I loved it.

Best regards
Pranam

2019-01-11 13:48:46 (edited by pranam 2019-01-12 08:14:22)

And a few more games which I would like to suggest. First is eurofly, a flight simulator and a game which contains global map from which, we blinds can explore the world. Games by aprone, They are awesome. There are many strategy games programmed by him. There is a shop management game by him, U-mart. There's a train simulator known as tube sim by N A soft.

Best regards
Pranam

2019-01-11 14:31:35

@12 you're mixing things up, tube sim was not created by aprone, it was created by N A Soft.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2019-01-11 14:37:35

Hi there

I think also that shadow Rine, with the full voice edition released is worth a try. Ofcourse it's a little more complicated to get started, cause it's a Japanese game, but on the blindgamer.com website there's a good guide to play it with the JGT service for NVDA.

Best regards

2019-01-11 16:11:12

hello, i don't know but here we have already discontinued game but funny game top speed, created by playing in the dark: this is racing game, where you can race with a few cars, and you can create your own vehicles, and tracks for playing. You can play in offline, and in online too if someone is hosting a server.

Yours kindly

2019-01-12 13:16:50

for those who like chess or checkers, you can download the jungle for free. also for those who are into puzzle game, download magic blocks for free, it is an audio tetris game, I love it

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos