2019-01-08 23:01:39 (edited by Nikola 2020-10-15 17:47:48)

Welcome to Tiflo space, a new social network as well  as a gaming client!
The tiflo space client is currently still in beta. If you are familiar with the old, OnToys client, once the development is complete, the Tiflo space client will completely replace OnToys.
For those unfamiliar, OnToys allows you to play Board, Card, dice as well as other types of games against other people, as well as against virtual players. Some of the popular titles include mile by mile, 101, Chess, Yatzee (a Russian version), Hearts, Backgammon. Some of the unique titles include Mafia (also known as werewolf), Checkers, Poker (with all the variants), Fool (known as Durak in Russia), 1000, 66, Stratego, Table tennis or football.
Tiflo space has completely been rewritten from scratch. Some of the main advantages compared to OnToys include:
- Cross platform, the client currently works on Windows and Android. Support for other operating systems is expected in the future.
- Fully translated. Although OnToys supported translations as well, there were some bugs and some parts that could not be translated. This is now all resolved. The client is also created from scratch with English in mind, thus everything should be translated as it is being developed.
- Fully resolved unfinished games. Fromm now on, it is impossible for your opponents to simply leave a game and avoid a loss. Once the game starts, if it is played with a bet (toys), these toys will be removed from both players as soon as the game starts and will go to a general bank. Once the game is over, the winner will of course get the bank's contents. If a player wants to leave the game, he will be forced to first give up. If he leaves due to some technical issue, for example a bad connection, the system will wait some time, for now it is 5 minutes before declaring him as a loser.
- And much, much more you will discover as you play.
For now, 5 games are Ported: They are mile by mile, Poker, 101, 1000 and Rang. More games will be added in the near future.
If you want to download the beta, on Android, the client is already on the Play store. Get it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … tiflospace
For windows, you can get it from the website, at https://tiflo.space/en/client/
Note that in order to use the new client, you must register on the new website, which will also in the future replace the old one. To do so, go to https://social.tiflo.space/
If you want to download the old and stable OnToys client, you can do so from https://tiflo.space/en/ontoys/
Of course, in the old client, use the credentials from the old website, https://tiflo.space/en/
Good luck and have fun with the games!

2019-01-08 23:12:33

Hi.
don't use this project!
Yes, this project is being developed for English users, but this doesn't cancel bad administrators!

2019-01-08 23:21:19

Hello. Perhaps you've had issues with them, which is understandable, but I would not tell everybody to not use something just based on that. As English users, you will rarely, if at all have to deal with the administration, especially now when somebody leaving games is being handled by the system, so you shouldn't have any issues.

2019-01-09 02:17:42

I, as a partial translator to the game didn't have issues with them, but previously a mexican friend had issues with them, but who knows?

73 Wj3u

2019-01-09 02:19:31

Sorry for doublé posting, but can Offline functionality be added in the future? For me is kind of convinsing, but as is in early development, I'm afrade there's not of the lovely features I've had in the previous client.

73 Wj3u

2019-01-09 02:29:37

Hello. As for issues, yep I am aware of that, however that was an issue with the main developer, not administrators. Normally, users wont have any interaction with him in any case. For offline games, I don't think this will unfortunately be possible, however you will be able to play offline using the old client. Games are on the server, however I'm not the developer and maybe something can be done in the future.

2019-01-09 09:51:10

About administrators.
The main head of this project refers to users biased. If he didn’t like a particular person, he can simply block him.
This is not the main project developer, but the main project manager.

2019-01-09 10:55:12

in this stupid site i can't register. i type my birthday but is only ...._ and etc. it's not accessible page is not translate for englisch users. friends don't register it is not possible sorry for this but what i can registeret on this stupid page? what must type my birthday date to accept?

2019-01-09 11:29:30

@2 can you give us a good reason why not to use this app? i mean a real good reason that we can believe.

2019-01-09 12:30:06

@rafalko112 if you need help, you should ask for it constructively. For birthdays, you type them as dd.mm.yyyy or in my example, 19.09.2001 and as for things not being translated, if you find something untranslated it would be advised to copy it or say where you found it so it can be fixed. Unless, by mistake you went to the Russian version, and you can find that out by just pressing ctrl plus end to go to the end of the page, and there should be a link in English. If not, then you are on the English site.

2019-01-09 12:32:08

Hi,
I have downloaded this thing now. Will test and give feedback.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-01-09 12:46:23

@electro the developer has confirmed offline play will be possible in a future update.

2019-01-09 13:46:10

Wow! Finally. I just need to wait while I make the spanish translation.

73 Wj3u

2019-01-09 15:15:16

I was able to register for the site and activate the account but this damn app doesn't want me to let go. As I have it for stupid convince me to let me in. Sorry for the vulgarity but even stupid ultrapower as I entered the username and password to accept it and not it grandfatherhood. With this frustration eat I guess this application with fries. With Greetings Rafał.

2019-01-09 15:53:07

Hi.
@14 urm what? English please?

Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-09 16:43:58

If you are trying to say that the client does not accept your username and password, wait 24 hours and try again, your account should be activated by that time.

2019-01-09 17:50:25

Eh, for me it freezes all the time, i tried the beta version but it's really, really annoying that i have to wait 10 minutes after pressing enter every time, cause the programme just doesn't answer and it completely freezes...

2019-01-09 18:16:27

Ugh, can you give a bit more info please? It's necessary for a beta. If you mean Android, a known crash, but no fix yet, and we need as much info as possible. If you mean Windows though since you mentioned pressing enter, that definitely shouldn't happen. What version of Windows? What screen reader? Try clearing your data. If tiflo space is installed, clear app tada/roaming/tiflo.space. Note that you will have to log in again after this and configure the client. If it still happens, in that same folder in app data you should find a folder called data, and in there a folder called logs. Open the file ts.log with notepad and check if any errors are displayed. If so, you can copy them over here. For portable, this still applies except you do not delete the entire tiflo space folder, but just the data folder located in the folder where you put the client. Hopefully it will crash less. I run it under windows 10 and 7 with no issues, both 64 bit.

2019-01-09 19:32:09

Ok, I have on toys on my computer, it works with no problem.
I installed the beta on android 8.1, I think it is go edition now, but not completely sure because I don't use this phone much, only for games and testing things.
After typping my user and pass it said connect, I wait and it made a weird sound, do not know how to describe it and the app just stopped.
I tried restarting app, phone, everything, but it just says connect at openning and stops after that sound.
I guess I enterred my wrong user name, but, I am not that sure.
And do not know what I should delete for it to let me logg in again, probably the data.
I am using Nokia 3, the 2017 model, that means the first one, TA1032 with android 8.1.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-09 19:42:26 (edited by Nikola 2019-01-09 19:46:35)

The weird sound means that either your password or the username is incorrect, however the app should not definitely crash after that but instead tell you so. If you have registered just now, try waiting a day and logging in again. If not, try to reset your password in case you forgot it. I will test now and see if I can reproduce that crash.
Edit: I would also like to point out that the cause of the main Android crash has been found. Don't play with voice assistant, samsung's screen reader. Currently, the app crashes if you play with VA, but with TalkBack it should work. Will let you know when this is fixed.
Edit 2: Yes, I could definitely reproduce this crash and will report it. Thanks for the feedback! To be able to type your password again, just clear the app data. In settings, go to applications and find tiflo space. Under storage, clear it's data. This differs slightly across Android versions but you should be able to find it easily.

2019-01-09 20:40:37

Ok, I did that before I saw your post and it worked, but with another account, because I am not sure of my actual password lol.
Now it is working, I couldn't finish a game with a bot, I had only 25 miles to go, sadly, my battery died.
Thanks for this awesome thing, some times I play easier on android than on pc.
And, do you know if I can play with a Samsung device and TB?
I am asking because when I want to play on my a5, 2016 I have that game launker crap who doesn't let me click things.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-01-09 23:10:32

You can definitely play on a Samsung device with TalkBack. This is how I play on my S7. As for the game launcher, it should not appear on tiflo space, but if it does that can be disabled in settings. If your battery dies, the server should still remain active and you should be able to join. The way it works is if a game is not finished, the server remains until you come back and finish it, or if an update is released that has to delete all idle servers.

2019-01-09 23:22:10

wow, being able to play this on droid devices and I'm pretty sure apple devices is just bad ass. on toys has a lot of good games

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-01-09 23:56:03

Fully agree with that. Personally I'm not a big fan of 1000 miles even though it is the most popular both on here and on the playroom, so I look forward to other games.

2019-01-10 03:18:21

Since the topic of getting this game on GNU/Linux was mentioned ( at least on the first recording found on "Any Audio,") your best place for discussing that (besides here,) would either be on the Blinux List and the Vinux Support Forum