2019-01-08 22:55:21

In bk1 where can I find the hammer to kill the tree door?

2019-01-09 00:05:32

You find the hammer in the armory, this is the place where you can optain the pachinko.
The key to the armory is somewhere in the house, I do not remember the specific location.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-01-09 01:41:15

Where is the key hidden in the house?

2019-01-09 12:11:02

It's in one of the chests. I don't remember.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-01-09 14:45:09

Take the right door in the very first room you start in. If I remember correctly, the key should be somewhere in this room but I didn't play for a very long time so I could be wrong.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-01-09 15:46:46

Mr. brunete wrote a very detailed walkthrough for it somewhere. Everything is useful except boss strategies, for me at least.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.