2019-01-08 11:40:10

Here is the official release announcement from the developer, as translated by yours truly, along with the English trailer. Enjoy and let the discussions begin!

As green willows signal the coming of spring, so the beginning of the new year signifies the coming of a new realtime battle RPG from Shou Chuang games. Dreamlands, an online game set in the world of Eastern heros will soon be released. With both PC and mobile versions, blind gamers will be able to experience realtime battles on each respective platform. 3d maps, 3d sound, and full horrizontal and vertical coordinates in x, y and z axis. Other features include:
- travel in multiple ways, including flight and swimming
- thousands of lines of fully voiced dialog
- many enjoyable and interesting story, branching story, and side quests
- low amounts of daily tasks make for less teedium, and different kinds of task scenarios and objectives will rotate
- with 8 classes specializing in long and short range, item usage and special skill combinations, exciting battles will guarantee enjoyment for all players
- with safe and secure trading, marriage, and other side mechanics, be ready to blur the lines of dreams and those of reality!

For more information and updates, join the qq group: 99353030

Trailer:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1p6yubfnq10d5 … m.mp3?dl=1

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-01-08 12:19:14

Hm I wonder what mobile gameplay will be like

2019-01-08 12:55:06

i wonder what are those 8 classes are

2019-01-08 14:02:25

class:
1, Yanshi
Weapon: Crossbow machine, positioning: physical remote, agency trap
2, the town demon
Weapon: Suppression of the Devil's Pestle, Position: Spell melee, debuff control, continuous damage
3, Putuo
Weapon: Bead, Positioning: Spell Remote, Healing Gain
4, shenxiao
Weapon: Fairy Sword Positioning: Spell remote, burst damage
5, Heming
Weapon: Gourd, Positioning: Spell Remote, Summons, Continuous Healing
6, blood Chen
Weapons: double-edged, positioning: physical melee, sneak raid, single burst
7,fengyang
Weapon: Long knife, positioning: physical melee, assault, resisting damage
8,shepan
Weapons: Hand claws, positioning: physical melee, flexible body, can attack and defend

2019-01-08 14:17:20

o
sounds very good
this game to be English?

2019-01-08 14:24:56

It looks like there will be an English version.

toto wrote:

o
sounds very good
this game to be English?

2019-01-08 14:46:09

Wow ok this sounds kind of impressive. I really hope it will come alive.

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2019-01-08 14:46:14

oh darn i can't wait for this release then

2019-01-08 14:50:14

I hope it is not pay to win the same as rotk ... big_smile

Sorry for my english

2019-01-08 15:19:48

Hello,
wait wait wait. thousands of fully voiced dialogs, and an English version? As far as I can tell, and if this is true, we're probably talking about this year's major release. If this is a full translation, this is exactly what we've been dreaming of for years.
Let's pray for the best!

Best regard,
Simon

2019-01-08 18:49:49

The method of counting dialog in Chinese is slightly different from English, but that is the approximate translation, yes. And this willdefinitely be a big release, assuming everything is as advertised.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-01-08 19:58:50

I cant wait when I can try

2019-01-09 00:21:20

Wow. The Trailer sounds nice - probably one of the best Sound Qualities I have heard in an Audio game so far. I am looking Forward playing it.

Regards from Daniel!

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

2019-01-09 01:17:49

I'm looking forward to playing this game as well. I think it would be quite awesome!

2019-01-09 03:43:43

Just to be clear... this game will be fully translated to English, yes? You did say the trailer was in English, does this mean we'll get an English game?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-01-09 03:49:28

Almost sure

Dragomier wrote:

Just to be clear... this game will be fully translated to English, yes? You did say the trailer was in English, does this mean we'll get an English game?

2019-01-09 04:42:33

Hi.
Well, We'll will see how good and acurate the translation is when it is here eventually, doesn't really make a difference if we get google translated chinese lines into english, just voiced by real persons.
But, let's hope for the best.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-01-09 05:55:06

Is Lyxl also a realtime battle game? I don't get what the differences between that and an RPG.

When they say realtime battle are we talking mostly PVP battles or something?

2019-01-09 06:29:49

This game sounds neat. I'm looking forward to the release. Thanks for letting us know. Maybe if it isn't fully translated there will be a dictionary like with BK III.

2019-01-09 06:30:54

real time battle means not in term, it is not like you select skills, hit enter and wait it be use and when your emeny is using something, only you can do is watching and planning.
if you want to know what is real time battle, it just like FPS or swamp, or return of the king, you have to choose the correct way to make the skill or spell cast on right target and cause the best effect.

2019-01-09 09:22:09

did you say realtime combat? fucking yes!

2019-01-09 09:25:48

Hi.
Wow... Sounds like the game is not going to be free. If it's a payed game, then I don't mind paying. Wow it sounds awesome... I look very much forward to this...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-09 10:13:24

It's going to be free, with in-app purchases.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-01-09 10:19:04

Well, instead of jumping ahead with hype I'll wait to see if it will be good or just overpowered with nice ideas mixed with fucked navigation system like in most audio games sadly.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2019-01-09 11:01:57

Has nuno been involved in the test and helped with the translation?

nuno69 wrote:

It's going to be free, with in-app purchases.