2019-01-06 07:38:07

Hello everyone.
Are there any Bokurano Daibouken walk-throughs that are complete these days? Last I checked, There was one done by a user known as Boy, which was completed, but since the forum’s redesign, seems to have been cut off half-way through it. Are there any of these  walk-throughs that are more up to date?
Thank you to anyone that can help.

2019-01-06 16:47:54

I made a walkthrough for Bokurano Daibouken 2 that looks like crap, but if you want I can write another one that looks more current and much, much better. Their is also one on the developer's website at www.nyanchangames.com in Japanese. If you know Japanese, I'd recommend taking a look at it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-01-06 18:23:24

I'm currently writing one, however it's far from complete as I gather hidden stuff along the way. I can't find the super yoyo, let alone ultra.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-01-06 19:05:45

Hey guys. Thanks for all your responses.
I have no knowledge of Japanese, so if a new, more current walk-through could be made, I would greatly appreciate it. Again, thanks for all the help given so far.

2019-01-06 19:24:56

I think the super yo-yo is in 19=1. Play it for 15 minutes. If not, buy 10000 small figures from the stage 15 shop and go to 3-4. Once you press the switch, it should be their.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-01-07 15:50:13

Oh, so it requires both 10000 figures and the switch. I need to check that again then.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-01-07 16:34:07

hmm, I'd be happy to try and make one, as well as maybe upload it on youtube, with voice hopefully...

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-08 11:44:33

I finally found the super and hyper yoyo! Added the details on how into the walkthrough finally, along with a few more secrets. Boy, your  walkthrough sure helps a lot.:)

2019-02-09 02:36:13

I, for one, would love a complete walkthrough for this game. I know there are secrets and cheats that I would love broken down and explained. This would be much appreciated.

2019-02-09 07:21:47

hi
you can fined guyd in jeff website
https://***/Bokurano_Daiboukenn_2.md