2019-01-06 22:37:04

One question, why didnt you link to your channel in your profile or under your posts? Or am I too stupid to find it? XD

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2019-01-07 03:18:50

At Eagle ear entertainment, I can’t figure out how to change my status message. Besides, I don’t think people are even going to give it a second glance.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-01-07 07:50:00

Well, you never know until you try. Also, you can change your signature in your profile. As for podcasting, I think you're better off doing what you're doing, unless you can get your podcast listed in the Itunes store or similar. I speak from experience on this. You aren't going to get noticed unless you make yourself visible on some sort of mainstream platform. In that regard, Youtube is a good way to go about it, because you won't have to fight for ratings in quite the same way.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-01-07 09:03:49

I will change my signature very soon. Thanks.

2019-01-07 18:50:36

Think @turtlepower's right.  I sincerely tried my hand at broadcasting things throughout the years and... I gave up.  The difference is, I tried over countless shoutcast and icecast servers... After, 2006.  Things really have changed a ton over the past 10, possibly 15 years.  Once upon a time a person needed to earn respect and possibly even a license of some kind to be heard.  Today, anyone can sit behind a camera and voice their opinion about Chili Mac, their hate for police officers, white supremacy, yada yada yada... I haven't done youtube because I haven't had the patience.  If I am ever to upload a walkthrough of something again though, that'll probably be the way I do it.
And that in and of itself has put many of my projects on the shelves, because trying to find things to do that no one else has done and time to do them before someone else does is a rather hard hit and miss practice I'm nowhere near good at.  Nah, that's not an excuse, that really is me just trying to be reasonable and possibly failing at that.  :d

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-01-07 21:30:54

What's your channnel?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-01-08 09:02:30

Hi. My channel name is the Tetris monster.

2019-01-08 11:27:36

Hi guys. My signiture has been changed to link to my youtube channel!

2019-01-08 15:58:23

The link in my status is extremely important for any regular viewers of my channel.

2019-01-10 07:15:53

You could make a podcast and post it on YouTube with your videos, that's what I'm planning to do.

2019-01-12 08:33:04 (edited by defender 2019-01-12 08:34:03)

Wait, do eagles even have ears?
I mean, you'd think they must but, they aren't songbirds or owls, so maybe they aren't very good ones?

2019-03-28 19:19:57 (edited by shokoman 2019-12-15 14:56:07)

Why you can not ask feedback from your subscribers, at the expense of the quality of your content? I think it might help. It is also important to continue to develop your channel, improve its statistics.Also you can use some serbices for promoting, like youtubegrow. It may even be worthwhile to channel the channel with the help of subscribers and views.

2019-09-06 17:31:08

Yes, ask feedbacks. What they think about the content.
Also, there’s a ton of tips on the Internet how to attract viewers. Apply them. Do not be afraid.

2019-09-08 00:35:06

I love your vids. My only suggestion is for you to slow down your tts so people could understand it more clearly. I also have my channel, and i'm not quitting yet. According to my YouTube channel motto, and my signiture, NEVER CAPITULATE!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-08 00:40:37

My bad. I went to the wrong channel. Yeah i love your vids, and according to my messages, NEVER CAPITULATE!

_____

2019-09-11 14:32:47

I was considering quitting YouTube also. It was difficult for me to boost my channel and attract subscribers. I do reviews on various antiques. Antiques is my hobby)).
The start was very difficult. I was demotivated like you. However, I read a lot in Google about channel boost and some tips helped me a lot. If no one is watching you and you do not want to ask others for feedbacks, then why not take advantage of free subscribers or video views. This will increase interest to your content. Even if not in the most honest way. People are lazy and they need to be able to interest. I recommend online media platform SmmRank with reviews and free demo version of YouTube subscribers. No one will even know that use it.

2019-09-12 11:24:50

Okay. It’s time for some truth. Because there are no new games to play, I feel embarrassed in front of the microphone. I cannot show any emotions for some reason. Even I think my commentary is boring. I have asked for feedback, but I haven’t gotten much. I don’t know what my viewers want.

2019-09-12 19:53:12 (edited by burak 2019-09-12 19:53:47)

I don't think making videos just because viewers want them makes sence. Play whatever you want. If you don't have anything to play at the moment, then take a brake.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-09-15 01:04:30

why did you need to revive this @white_unicorn

2019-09-15 01:53:05

White Unicorn didn't totally revive it..  Well, he did, but RTT was going to anyway. @Rory, isnt your channel Audio game world? If yes, slow down your tts, pleease. Its hard to understand it.

_____

2019-09-15 01:54:37

ok. I will do that.