2019-01-06 20:19:03

Hi everybody,
Since I've watched a few new episodes of Naruto, I've started looking again for playable stuff related to these series.
So, I'm looking for any recomendation about any naruto games, especially the shippuden ones.
Also, any tutorials, gameplay experience or anything else is very welcome if anyone is willin to share with the rest of the community on here.
I've heard that Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 would be the most playable, but I don't have so many info about it either, since I saw it long time ago mentioned in a topic on here.
Looking forward for your answers.

2019-01-06 22:24:41

Try naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2 and 3 for psp. Also naruto ultimate ninja storm generations on ps3.

2019-01-06 22:29:46

Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is superior to Generations in every way, IMO. Aside from the fact that 4 doesn't have the recap style story Generations does, the combat has been overhauled slightly, dash cancels and character switching are a thing, it has actual boss battles, more characters... etc etc. Heroes was alright though, but I still prefer the Storm format better.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-01-06 23:41:04

I was concermed with the need to navigate the oberworld

2019-01-06 23:44:08

A bit of Googling would tell you the game's story is more along the lines of Mortal Kombat than previous entries, with cutscenes and fights only aside from a single mission where you get to play as Gamakichi. The overworld thing is still around in the form of the adventure mode, but they're separate things.

2019-01-07 00:32:39

So is the adventure mode accessible? I don't have anyone to play it through with me anymore, and if it has story bits i want to experience it.

2019-01-07 00:50:48

Honestly? I have no idea, but I suspect not. I haven't bothered. The only story segment in adventure mode is the Road To Boruto expansion.

2019-01-07 01:08:34

And how do you navigate the world? I heard that in Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 you can do it easily, since you can't go in a certain place if you haven't unlocked it yet.
What about jutsus? Is there a guide with combinations for some of them, or??..