2019-01-04 23:15:17

Hi.
Well I'm sure most of you know the movie vault took down all it's tv shows. I hadn't gotten around to downloading the star trek tv shows yet and now I can't. Can someone please post the original series and whatever else the movie vault had please? I don't need the movies as they are all still up there. But I would love to have these.
Thank you!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-01-05 18:55:16

Here's a direct link to the zip archive. I'll keep this up for a while.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down … Epz9jVpOPq

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-01-05 22:59:58

I am curious, what else is in the file exact the original series?

2019-01-05 23:23:02

It includes all the TV shows and movies Blind Mice had.

2019-01-06 13:16:50

Hello, @post2, I'm also a die-hard Star Trek fan, and your collection is much apreciated. I've been reading Trek novels all these years, it gave me a chance to try out those series in movie/TV shows form. big_smile
@post3, There are  all the seasons from The Original Series, the Discovery series, and Star Trek movies from 01: Motion Picture,  to 13: Beyond.
@Chris, do you similarly have the TNG, DS9 and Voyager series as well?
Again, thanks a ton for all these! big_smile

2019-01-06 20:08:22 (edited by Chris 2019-01-06 20:09:08)

I don't have anything else besides all the content in the zip archive. That was all Blind Mice had, and I have no idea if the other content is described or where to get it. I assume it's somewhere in the UK? Also, be aware that some of the episodes in the third season of the original series aren't described. I don't know why, but I'm a little upset about that. I suppose it's the publishers or what ever company producing it simply not including the description. Who knows. I wish more people took audio description seriously. It's incredibly helpful.

2019-01-06 20:12:05

Awh that's too bad, I'd love ds9 and tng described. thanks for sharing what you had though...