2019-01-06 20:06:27

Hello all. This one is a cross between a RP Forum (like Hogwarts Extreme) and something like Hogwarts Live (with all the LoGD stuff removed.)
The game can be found here, and you can find my profile here.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-01-06 20:10:13

do browser games have sounds?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-01-06 20:17:05

Nope. Not this one, at least.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-01-06 22:29:20

Wow awesome. Thanks for that, I have searched for this kind of game for a long while now. I'll definitely try that out.

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2019-01-07 01:04:02

I like it, except I'm stuck, where do i go to select my classes?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-07 13:43:35

hi
i think this is an rp enforced game. you have to write posts in topics and create them to level up. I've also heard about those classes but i think you have to write them as well. could be wrong though

2019-01-07 17:13:06

You do. @Redfox: Click Hogwarts, then go to various click the various floors. Entrance hall has transfiguration, the dungeons have potions, first floor has Muggle Studies and History of Magic, third floor has Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts, etc. Just click on the class you want to start.

#FreeTheCheese

2019-01-07 18:44:33

ok thank you

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-07 18:53:54

also, is there a way to make clickables work with JAWS? They work with NVDA, not JAWS though for some reason. I don't like jaws hahah

----------