2019-01-06 13:04:30

Hello!
I have some questions about .net framework, C# and Visual Studio. I hope that someone can clarify some things to me
1. How the hell can I change the runtime's language?
I don't know if I properly asked the question,. but let's assume I launch my program and yeah it works perfectly great then boom, an exception.
From what I understand, the thrown exception's description is in language of the operating system. Is it possible to force it to throw everything in english?
2. Intelli Sense: why it does not work for me!
I am using NVDA Stable, latest Visual Studio, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and what happens when I press CTRL space on a method and press up/down arrows? The code line is being read to me, but no actual selection.
3. How am I supposed to parse a test file?
The thing I want to do is as follows. An user writes a text file, kinda like a script file. The example is below
Name = Tiger
Hp = 100
etc etc
How am I supposed to read everything that is on the right of the equality sign?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-01-06 13:21:35

nuno69,
I didn't understand your first question. Are you asking how to change the language in Visual Studio, or something else?
Regarding the second question, I don't know whether Intelli Sense will work in the Visual Studio code editor.
Your third question is a programming question. Google will help you, or in extreme cases, Stackoverflow.

2019-01-06 13:36:45

Hey @jonixter
I am using Visual Studio 2017 Community, not visual Studio Code.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-01-06 14:57:48

nuno69,
I understood it.