2018-06-26 10:55:38

Hello everyone

I posted this topic because I like watching series or mangas, and I assume I'm not the only one. My probleme is, I can't use the streeming website to watch theme, since all I tried were completely unaccessible with NVDa or Jaws.
Does anyone know a streeming platform tha we can use with the screanreaders? Or an accessible website to downoad mangas or series?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

best regards

2018-06-26 11:29:36

as for anime series, you can go to www.animeland.tv
this website is quite accessible with NVDA. this is a sight for anime series that has been dubbed in to english. you can stream it straight from the website, or you can download each episode.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-06-26 12:52:48

hi.
you can also go to dubbedanime.net

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-06-26 13:36:24

I assume you mean you enjoy animated series... because Manga are similar to comic books, in that they are all illustrations and no video / audio, so there is currently no accessible way to read them. In addition to the sites already mentioned, you can also use netflix.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-06-26 15:24:23

you can also go to www.kissanime.ac

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-06-26 19:00:00

Thanks a lot for your fast answers.
Assault Freak, you're right. I hadn't been clear enough, I should only have said animes. I wish we had a way to enjoy mangas, but for now it's impossible.

best regards

2018-06-26 23:29:11

out of the topic, I was wondering, where can I watch western animated series? in those websites above, including the one that I've put it here, on the anime listings I see some western cartoons but not much.
the only thing that I see there is avatar the last airbender and it's successor, the legend of korra, teen titans, star wars rebels, and RWBY.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2018-06-27 13:54:56

kiss cartoon is your best bet @hanif

2018-06-27 14:18:18

side note, if anyone is looking for audio described anime, Netflix has a few of them up there. unfortunately its not your big juggernauts like dbz bleach or naruto, cant wait for those animes to be described if ever, but hey they do have them

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-06-27 21:23:04

Be very careful when going to these sites. While looking through dubbedanime.net, I got one of those little fake support popups that wanted me to call a number. I had to close my browser with the task manager and delete my browser's cache so it wouldn't go back to it. Fortunately, both NOD32 and Malwarebytes say my machine is clean.

2018-06-27 23:44:30

@post 8 thanks a lot for the recommendation.
@9 wow, it's so awesome that netflix has an audio described anime as well. anyways, is fairytale or sword art online have an audio described version?
@10, for those websites, including the website that I've put here, when I click the episode of the anime that I want to watch, it appears an add that is quite annoying. but fortunately for animeland, the add blocking addon will do the trick. if you activate the addon you won't see the adds there.

2018-07-15 07:10:44 (edited by assault_freak 2018-07-15 07:20:32)

So which anime are audio-described? Just curious to know... lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-07-15 11:52:20

you can watch animes at  http://ww5.cartooncrazy.net/ it's accessible,  only the search section is not accessible which you can use google

2018-07-18 06:32:47

The anime with audio description on netflix as far as I've watched are Glitterforce (Precure in Japan) and Voltron:  Legendary Defender.  There are cartoons on Netflix that have audio description also, I'd suggest just going to the audio description section and seein what's there.  Sadly anime is slim pickings as far as audio description goes, but better than nothing.

2019-01-06 01:04:23

I watch anime in dubbed version because jappanesse me not understand me say.I watch them mostly on
watchcartoononline.io  .Its a very good site wich is very easy to use with NVDA.For me atleast.
From time to time i watch anime on cartooncrazy.com again very easy to use.But if i want to check on Naruto dubbed i watch on
naruspot.com.

2019-01-06 18:52:17

I know there are a few animated movies that have Japanese audio description. I saw one about a year ago on Netflix. I can't remember the name, but it wasn't really one for me. Oh, and someone told me that Kimi no Na Wa was audio described in japanese. I don't know if I believe that person though. lol I just saw it without audio description.

2019-01-10 17:32:55

Doesn't have everything, but personally I subscribe to funimation now.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-03-03 02:18:49

totaly off topic, but do you guys know where to downloa anime for free?

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2019-03-03 04:46:08

this is the website i use
http://ww5.cartooncrazy.net/