2018-12-23 23:59:23

Hello. I am still having problems with that Emergency Landing. I'll write down everything I do, maybe there's something which I am missing.
I reach  100 as my altitude.
I slow down till I'm on the required landing speed.
I activate the landing gear with ctrl g.
I activate the flaps.
Set the frequency to 121,5.
Have the nose set to 15.
At the moment when it says "landing succesful", I try to slow down with the end key, but it crashes imediatly after the succesful landing thing.
The error from the Blackbox is "Collision with the Earth".
Am I missing something or?
I also tried to slow down while being still in the air, but it resulted in smashing my plane on the ground.
Looking forward to your answers.

2018-12-24 00:17:43

Here's what I do to land. I have never come across an emergency landing, so not sure if it helps.

descend to 100, slow the plane to 20 over the current landing speed. get landing clearance from the tower, activate flaps and gear, adjust speed to current landing speed, angle nose to -10. Upon landing, hold down end while switching to the ground frequency.

thanks,
Michael

2018-12-24 00:19:14

That's what I do for normal landing as well, but I am not sure why it won't work for the emergency ones in my chase.

2018-12-24 00:50:38

Are you landing at an airport, or just trying to land anywhere? I would imagine, just like in real life, you have to go to the closest airport to land.

thanks,
Michael

2018-12-24 01:40:39

As far as I know, you can land anywhere if there's an emergency

2018-12-24 01:51:25

Try landing at the nearest airport.

thanks,
Michael

2018-12-25 06:45:37

Hi everyone,
I tried playing eurofly and I found it interesting with these many features. I found it somewhat difficult controlling my flight but I'm practising it. I hope to be an experienced pilot soon.

Thanks for reading my post.

2018-12-25 07:25:47

hazzle wrote:

Hi everyone,
I tried playing eurofly and I found it interesting with these many features. I found it somewhat difficult controlling my flight but I'm practising it. I hope to be an experienced pilot soon.

That's super. I'll help You, if You want, but I mostly prefer to use EF with NVDA, not with JAWS. This is my preferring screen reader for information, also there are some little mistakes too.
Also, for information, in 2019 will be maybe Eurofly 3 with some more features.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-12-26 07:46:32

Hi,
Yes, I use nvda with eurofly. Wow! Excited for the eurofly 3!

Thanks for reading my post.

2018-12-26 15:48:03

wow eurofly 3 will be amazing!

Yours kindly

2018-12-30 19:00:41

Hey everyone, I also can't wait for the release of the new Eurofly, but one think I would like to sea though, is a bit more realism, such as a pushback service, and also cockpit sounds, such as stand by tickers of gauges and also full thrust for take off and thrust reversers after you land to slow you down, just my 2 cents, but other than that this is quite an awesome game, keep it up developers.

2018-12-31 19:43:27

Is there any date for the release? or is it just tomoro?

2019-01-01 16:37:27

That emergency landing thing happens to me too, but only when I'm trying to land on water.
I got an emergancy warning in an AirbusA300 over a large sea once, and thus, I just had to try landing there. I didn't know if it would work, but I just went for it. I was really nervous though as that was my first emergency landing. I descended to 100 meters as quickly as possible, set my frequency to 121,5, Slowed the plane Down to 30 over the current landingspeed and put Down my landinggear and activated flaps.
At first I tryed pressing F1, but that didn't work so I just tryed landing. It said I landed successfully! I was super happy because I had just landed my first plane successfully on water! At least, I thought I had. As soon as I started slowing the plane Down, it crashed, and it said I had crashed into the earth. It was super weird.
I mean, you hear about the lifejackets and about landing on water in the safety anounsment right? So why does it tell you about that if it isn't possible to land on water? Or did I do something wrong? Does it tell you about that only for the safety anounsment to be more realistic?
Any help would be great!

2019-01-02 12:42:34

I'm having exactly the same issue as described in the post above, but in my case it happens when I am trying to do an emergency landing on land.

2019-01-02 22:07:53

Hello!
Is there any date for the new release? I don't find any one the website, and I'm just curious . well.. a little excited to I must admit...

Best regard,
Simon

2019-01-02 22:10:21

There is no a release date, so we just have to wait.

2019-01-04 12:54:55

I find some of the ground control officers speech unclear. For example Nail, I can never here if he says A3 or B3, when he wants you to go to a runway.
I think Marshal, in the english ground control, and Silke in the German, is best, because they actually say: Alpha or Bravo before the runway number.
It should be noted that on regular airport scans/radio talk, the runways are phonetically named/called out whenever a flight controller or ground control staff member contacts a pilot to use a runway.
Not sure if it is like that all over the world, but most of the american and South African airlines I have scan access to, works like that.
So the unclear people should probably be forced to speak in phonetics as well. If a plain should taxy to A3, they should be forced to state Alpha3, or if said plane should taxy to B3, it should be called out as Bravo3. It just makes it easier for those who, has either a hearing problem, or can't hear what the controler said if he or she just spoke the letter.

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2019-01-26 18:22:25

I have an issue. I am flying category 2 aircraft. I am currently at task 13. I however cannot find them in my aircraft list? What can I do? Secondly is there a way to download all towers and other extras in one go?

With kind regards, Mslion

2019-02-05 14:08:46

hi
I realy want to know the dev's plans about this game

2019-02-05 14:15:01

Pity is, that I don't known It so much.
But, It'll be more realistic.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-05-03 10:50:19

Hi!
Wasn't eurofly 3 supposed to be released in January or something?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-03 21:42:16

It was last delayed to june or something. It's not very apparent.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-05-28 16:39:54

Hey guys, i am wandering how do i send mesages?

2019-05-29 15:11:25

You press CTRL+shift+G to turn on the comunicator.
Then press tab until you get to the Message feeld, and press the number 1 for the English channel.
You use alt+G to send a Message, and up and Down Arrows to read.

2019-06-20 23:02:09

Hello everyone, I downloaded this game. been trying to fly for like 3 days now, doing everything but it always says that all the runways are busy, any idea what to do? and thanks.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.