2018-12-31 21:40:42 (edited by Dark 2018-12-31 21:41:41)

Well since it will be midnight somewhere in the  world when this is posted, this is just a quick message to say a happy 2019 to everyone who visits the site, whether your a long time member of the  forum. Whether your  new to audiogames, or   a random person who stumbled upon this site on the internet and are wondering about playing games with sound, a happy 2019 to you!

Here's hoping for a Vulcan new year, that is long life and prosperity to all.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-01-01 11:44:18

Happy new year everyone

2019-01-01 12:12:06

happy new year to you as well, Mr. Dark and rest of the audiogaming community! hope yall have a blast of success, happiness and prosperity!

2019-01-01 18:52:56

happy new year and hope we get some neww games that aren't clones! yea!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-02 18:48:48

Happy new year to all of you guys! Hope we'll get some more interesting audio games this year! I don't really care if we get clones or not, I just care about a good game with replay value, a good storyline, etc.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel