2018-11-26 22:54:40

can you please tell me how did you fix it?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2018-11-26 23:27:00

I didn't fixe anything, the upcoming update will speak for itself I suppose smile

2018-11-27 00:42:47

Oh. Got the PM and replied.

2018-11-27 01:52:27

Well thank you for your help in testing a bunch of Oh Shit tests! big_smile Yes guys, it will work in the next version, so watch this space for the release. Now on to the next one.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2018-11-27 02:09:13

Also I replied again, bnd.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2018-11-27 03:03:21

You didn't sent me a PM, Dworfer.

73 Wj3u

2018-11-28 03:02:48

Hi,
I'm rather behind when it comes to newly released games so sorry I'm late to the topic. Although this game is simple and small, it is surprisingly addictive! I've been playing it for a couple of days now and am really enjoying it; the recording was great too. This is proof that just because a game is incredibly complex, it's not necessarily the most enjoyable.I hope you make more games in the future, and congrats on making such a cool one. smile

2018-11-28 04:52:55

New update just came out, just in time to keep me from posting a score! Woops! Anyway, when I downloaded it, I apparently received a corrupt zip file. Anyone else?

2018-11-28 04:55:33

2.15, people with speech errors should again hopefully be able to play! The error about "noneType object has no attribute voice" should be fixed! Note that you will still get the "warning. No tts detected" message, but the game will continue running as normal. The other errors should be fixed as well.
2.15:
-Adds w as a pause key in the runner
-Fixes a speech error following the "No tts found" message. Note that those of you who get this will still get it, but the game will still run.
-Fixes a runtime error relating to score posting in the runner. If you'd leave your name blank or had a problem posting the score, trying to post it in
the menu would cause this.
-Fixes a bug where when getting the speedier than you badge, the sound would continue playing for the powerup that should've disappeared. It would even
play in the menu! Haha!
-Finally, I couldn't resist adding more badges!

Try that again, Jayburd. It was apparently because you downloaded before the upload finished! big_smile

2018-11-28 05:54:21

I just downloaded the update. but unless I'm missing something? it's still not working.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2018-11-28 06:45:59

Okay, I'll send you a pm then so we can get your error fixed. Fuck you Christopher Toth. big_smile

2018-11-28 06:49:05

alrighty smile, can't wait to play it.

2018-11-28 07:24:28

Okay guys, just confirmed, it's fixed now. Enjoy playing!

2018-11-28 07:47:10

I love this game

2018-11-28 17:37:50

Lol so I finally got around to playing this game. And hec, this one is adicting as all hell. Only problem I am having is due to my hearing impairment, I run into rocks more than ever, it's a bit of hit and miss with those things because I can't really determine where the things are coming down.
But, with those badges, even failing is amusing, I mean come on, a badge for just catching 33.3 percent of the fallen items thus far? I just had to laugh at this.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-11-28 18:18:08

finaly ,that was nasty rofl, my sapi5 is compleatly fucked up and i was about to    ask about it if can be fixed, thanks  again

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-12-05 16:28:00

I'd like to suggest that cannons have a health rating. When they get hit by enough rocks, they get destroyed.
It's rather amusing to watch multiple rocks land right on top of a cannon and it just keeps firing.

2018-12-10 01:56:15

I would also like to see another way for cannons to get destroyed. it can get quite crazy, and invinsibillity is great, but we should also get another way to destroy cannons, to make it, just a bit easier. or, for every 15 seconds you last, it could possibly increase your invinsibillity power up when you get one? I don't know. just some ideas...

2018-12-19 21:44:33

Hello,
Oh shit sometimes begins to act slow on a computer with windows 7 32-bit 2 gb ram and an Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N2600   @ 1.60GHz processor. All the timers slow down, then they speed back after a while, to slow down again. Unchecking all the logging options seems to have helped a bit. For common sence, the game shouldn't do anything with those options when logging is disabled anyway.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-12-23 03:12:34

here ya are, don't stand in one place for 3 and a half minutes kids!
Statistical report for game 204.
This game lasted 3 minutes and 29 seconds, and you managed a score of 18.
In the end, you were smashed by a rock.
During this time, a total of 241 rocks fell, of which you successfully retrieved 18, or roughly 7.0% of them.
In addition, 8 power-ups spawned, of which you grabbed 0. Try grabbing power-ups next time and you won't die so quickly!
Of the 241 rocks that fell, you just barely avoided 11, or around 5.0% of those. Too bad about that last one though, huh? Bet you wish you avoided that. Haha! Anyways, A total of 5 cannons spawned. You destroyed none of them! All together, these cannons managed to fire 82 balls, 21 or 26.0% of which you encountered and successfully jumped. And finally, 6 pits spawned. Finally, in terms of movement, you took a total of 137 steps, which is above average.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-28 00:39:45

Hello,
If  another cannon ball is deflected while the deflect sound is already playing, the sound does not play again.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-12-31 14:29:41

guys, i'm playing oh shit but i can't unlock runner mode. What i can do for unlock it? thanks for helping!
aa yes, happy new year all ag forum users!

Yours kindly

2018-12-31 16:30:28

If I remember right, you must get a score of at least 1100 points to unlock it.

2019-02-12 00:09:33

where to get the 8 bit mod?

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-02-12 11:03:13

oh shit is grate: but I didn't saw more then pit, cause I died