2018-12-30 20:45:37

Nice job blind   lion. I know you  are on  my xbox so I might have to get with you in a party or something  as that mods thing was a bit confusing. Also 1 tip, you can change your view with what I call the view button, which is on y xbox 1 controller at my left thumb right above my dPad.

Hope that helps a bit. And for anyone who wants to follow me on xbox please find ke7zum and add her or rather me to yoour  friends list

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-12-30 20:55:27

Hi.
Yeah totally, all the active players should try creating a private lobby and race against each other if the super easy assists for breaking and the like are available online, you could also get the online achivements that way.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-12-30 21:04:37

souds like fun. I dunno how the online menues work as of yet, but yeah that sounds fun. Might do some off lien stuff o liveme though.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-12-30 22:00:05

simba wrote:

Hi.
Yeah totally, all the active players should try creating a private lobby and race against each other if the super easy assists for breaking and the like are available online, you could also get the online achivements that way.

Greetings Moritz.

I can tell you right now that Super Easy assists are not available, but easy assists are.

2018-12-31 01:52:45

Hi.
Hmm darn, than we can pritty much forget about this one, easy assists for steering and breaking do not help, you need them to be set to super easy if I am not mistaken.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-12-31 10:31:26

Hello.
Finally I got the time to check out this topic, and listen to some of the great demonstrations. @Wolfy and others: Thank you so much for your awesome demos, and explanations here in the topic.
I heard Simbas demonstration long time ago. Before that, I had no idea on how a blind person could play the game. Wolfy's demonstrations, especially the first introduction, really gives me an idea on how we can play the game. Part 5 of the demonstration explains it much more what really makes the difference in this game. This is just amazing!
I should have bought the game for black friday, but well, I don't mind paying a full price for playable games.
I have a few questions:
1. The sound you hear from either the left or the right when you are near the edge of the lab, is that a special accessibility feature, or just a part of the sound design in the game, which works no matter what settings you set in the game?
2. Is there a mode where you can play around and experiment with the cars, settings, damage cars etc. without need to pay for repairs afterwards? If you damage your cars in the career mode, are you then going to pay for repairs or how does that work?
3. If you install the game on both your XBox and pc, is your gamesaves then being synced using your Microsoft account so you can play where you left on the other system?
4. If there are any multiplayer modes in the game, can XBox users then play with pc users?
@Diegogaribay and others who might be interested. I'm working on an XBox guide for blind people.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-01-01 16:54:48

wonder where we can get a list of menus for this game?  I am going to try to start something up but will let everyone what I have so far.

2019-01-02 09:15:32

You can just use OCR for the menus.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2019-01-06 15:20:35

Hi
I'm french, so sory for my bad English.
I would like to know how to do for OCR a game menu, like in few videos demo? With wich software, and how to do? Becuase it can be very good for to know a menu in a game.
Thanks for the help

2019-01-07 01:39:37

Use nvda's ocr. The menues will read funny and it's your job to figure out what goes ware It works well, most of the time. Simply hit nvda plus r and read the text on the creen.

2019-01-07 08:50:44

Hi.
It would be great if someone can answer my questions in post 31.

Best regards SLJ.

2019-01-07 09:59:40

Hi
So, yesterday,  tested, and I like it! I have just few questions.
First, if I don't understand, if we want play to this game, we must get the braking in assist and steering in super easy, it is that?
At the beggin, I get traction and stability control in super-easy, and after i get them in assist. What is the difference? I don't find there are difference between super-easy and assist for the traction and stability control.

With the OCR,  how to know where is the différents things in the menu? because there are columnes and row, but the ocr get all in row. For exemple, how to buy cars? how to get cars that we have allready?

Thanks for all that, and I think that this game is very good!

2019-01-09 10:02:06

Are there someone for explain me please?

2019-01-09 15:07:26 (edited by seb 2019-01-09 15:08:02)

gamer95440, Listen to timberwolf1991's recording, your questions are answered there.

2019-01-09 15:48:24

Hi.
Yep, I also have more basic recordings up explaining quite a lot, you can find the link in the original forza topic.

Greetings Moritz.