2018-12-28 22:41:26

Hi everyone:

This  is about Airik the Cleric. First, the question. Is the game still on sale, as in, someone has successfully purchased it recently without mishap?

And the request...

Can someone please purchase the game for me? I have no access to credit card or PayPal,  and I really would like to play this game, not just the demo.

Thanks in advance,
Tayo

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-01-30 16:53:45

ok um, so is there any review you could do on Eric the cleric? for I might be able to help you but I'll need to gather as much info on the game as I can. I look forward to helping you to be honest.

2019-01-30 21:06:20

@2: Thanks. For an in-depth review checkout the  games page, the review there is much better than anything I could post up. In brief, Airik the Cleric is an RPG featuring lots of exploring, sort of like zelda, as I understand it. What little of the demo I've played is pretty cool, with voice acting and lots of witty dialogue. I especialylike the fact that there are so many things that you can doin the game--you can even go fishing in the full game.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-01-30 23:03:16

lol! sounds groovy mate. fancy having a good fishing moment on the full version, wow I'll get as much info as I can on it and believe you me, soon as I get something done you'll be contacted as soon as I've got it for you.

2019-01-31 20:38:54

Thanks a lot in advance

Guy Gavriel Kay