2018-12-24 18:07:04

Hi all. Several months ago, i found a game, called war clicks. It's a war clicking game, where you need to hire an army and fight for your cuntry. The game has many achievments, bonuses, minigames and another content. But there is one problem: the game is not availeble for blind people, because it's not accesseble. I've contacted the developers and asked about accessability, but with my knowledge of english and knowledge about accessability questions, wich are very little, i can't tell them what to do.
I suggest to those who knows more about accessability, contact the developers of this game and explain them what need to make war clicks availeble for blind people.
Here is a message of war clicks support:

Hello!
We have some improvements for this in mind, but it's unfortunately at the end of our to-do list, as we're a small team with a lot of things to do on keeping up with the game.

That said, we are not exactly sure what all this would require to make it playable for you, so some information/help on that end would be great to have to see if we it's maybe easier than it sounds and we could squeeze it in our updates sometimes sooner.

What elements of the game usually need to have these texts to make them usable/game playable - everything, or at least the main functions/buttons/actions?
Also, do you happen to know what is required to make your screen reader work - i.e. does it work with a title attribute on element, or specific/custom "meta" elements we could make that your screen reader could read? I.e. like elementDescription="This button opens up Army Setup"
Or is the only way to make this work to actually include transparent/invisible text into each of the elements? If this is the only option I'm afraid it's quite a big update, as it could result in skewing our game appearance, and is as such not an ideal fast solution.

Looking forward to your feedback and hopefully seeing if we can do something about this in the near future wink

Kind regards,
Andraz Vene
CTO / Director
GAMEX STUDIO d.o.o.

And adress of the game is:
http://warclicks.com