2018-12-22 23:50:53 (edited by seb 2018-12-22 23:51:30)

You're missing a world. There are 16 in total

2018-12-23 01:28:51

I think there are more than 15 worlds. That might be it.

2018-12-23 16:10:36

Great to see constant updates and that development is still going on. Is there a detailed documentation available or a help file in the game? I haven't found one.

2018-12-23 18:17:59

Is it possible to get gems in offline card battles as well? And are the micro games playable offline, too or are they just interest in the multi player aspects?

2018-12-23 18:53:16

It would be nice if there was a way to find out why someone disconnected from the server. Is it an internet problem on the host's end the player's end or something else intirerly? That way you could try and trouble shoot the issue

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-12-23 20:26:30

If the whole server dies, then it is the host, but if it just tells you that somebody left then it is the connection of that person. As for gems, a way to earn them offline is to earn 100 coins in whatever mode. 100 coins is equal to one gem, and if you play boards there are often gift squares which give you gems.

2018-12-24 00:02:27

ah okay great. And are the new micro games interesting for the single player experience as well or only for multiplayer? I mean the micro games, not the mini games. I am on my way to get a gem to enter the rewards room where those can be played from what I understood but it is a bit challenging but fun.

2018-12-24 00:44:05

All I have to say is... that new duck game is evil. Lol. I get how to do it, but dang.

2018-12-24 02:37:19

If you mean are they interesting in that giving you any reward, then no, they are there just for practising. However, if you like micro games then they can be interesting offline too.

2018-12-24 04:16:39

ah okay, no, i don't mean for rewards, just if they are interesting in terms of more fun and more content to play with. If they are playable offline as well with or against the computer, than that is cool. I just wanted to know if they are playable in single player as well and no online exclusive content. If that is the case, that is very cool.

2018-12-24 05:10:19

Hi everyone.
Can someone tell me how to unlock the City? Is the mosquito game the only way to do this?
Also, what other worlds are to unlock?
So far I have 13 worlds, the last unlocked being the ice one.

2018-12-24 07:42:38

They are playable offline, you just need gems to play them.

2018-12-24 12:13:30 (edited by defender 2018-12-24 12:14:12)

Quite disappointing that we still can't turn off other players death and win/lose messages, it's still a huge distraction on big servers or games where dieing happens allot.
I'm grateful for the new additions of course,but I very much hope that this doesn't turn into another (inability to escape a world) type thing, where an easy to fix issue takes over a year to be resolved even when it annoys almost every player.

2018-12-24 16:18:48

Well why not give each character a set of wacky voices to choose from and let that convey position and deaths etc rather than the screen reader.

2018-12-24 16:53:31

Hi,
I've downloaded this game now. It is quite interesting, just searching for a manual which will teach me shortcuts of this game. I will ask questions after I play it.

Thanks for reading my post.

2018-12-25 03:34:51

I don't get how the battle system works exactly. If I reached the end of an arena and unlock a new one, I have to play through the arenas multiple times in order to get all the cards. They seem to level up, so the enemies get new cards in each stadium. But I can't use older cards in my hand i could use before, or can use them only under certain circumstances. But is it randomly selected wich cards are useable and when? I thought first it depends on wich type I am or I change to, but that seems not to be the case.

2018-12-25 04:14:53

Yeah the cards are chosen randomly, but you can build a deck of cards from what you have up to 60 cards per deck and those will be randomly chosen.

2018-12-25 14:00:43

It is up to 80 cards.

2018-12-25 22:27:45

What are the bots in battle mode? I have played some of it but havn't encountered any yet.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-12-26 01:01:26

You battle them to progress through the gym.

2018-12-26 23:43:48

How do I get more points in the card mode? I play through an arena to get over my maximum high score but it doesn't work well. Does the score depend on the cards you use?
And another thing is, can you get allies in offline mode as well, wich will be AI controlled in this case? And if yes, how do I get allies?

2018-12-27 00:53:16 (edited by turtlepower17 2018-12-27 00:57:29)

No, you only get points based on whether or not you beat your opponent or not. I agree that this is really annoying, especially when you beat the grand councel and only get one gem to show for it.

Also, the way I deal with death messages is by turning speech off in NVDA. Luckily, it's a simple keystroke, insert S, and then once I've completed that game, I turn it back on so that I know which game is coming up next. I don't remember whether or not JAWS has a similar command to this, but I don't think so. I know it would be better if there was an official keystroke to toggle the death messages off and on ideally, but that doesn't seem to be happening, so I work with what I've got.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-12-27 01:28:38

Hmm, okay. But I beat the opponents of an arena multiple times but the points don't get more for the arena, i first thought they would be added to the current score. So I have to collect all cards of a certain arena type to get further or is only relevant that I unlock a certain number of arena types? A help system in the game or a documentation would be helpfull. And what about the allies? Are they only available online or also offline as AI controlled? And if that is the case, how do I get them?

2018-12-27 08:17:42

You get the same amount of points no matter how many times you beat an arena. I am not a fan of this. It's basically the equivalent of grinding until you obtain all the cards, although I have to admit that the reward isn't nearly enough to justify that. As for allies, as far as I know, you can only have them in online play. What I'm not clear on, since I avoid battle servers, is whether or not you have to be in teams in order to use a card that will help an ally, or if you can do it with any human player as long as there are bots present.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-12-27 15:54:51

Ah okay. I think having allies offline would be cool as well. Maybe it gets added in a newer version. That could be interesting if I and my opponent can have them in offline play as well.