2018-12-18 02:21:58

hey guys, awesome game, having an issue after the second gym were I have completed everything but can't continue as I don't know how to cut down bushes, theres no option any were and enter says it might be able to be cut down. the trainer in the gym says I could after I beat her but nothing I do does anything. thansk for any tips

don't look back, cause you'll loose the road ahead.

2018-12-19 01:04:20

Did you go to see Bill yet? If not, exit out north of Vermillion City. Beat your rival and all of the trainers, then enter Bill's house and talk to the Pokemon. Once you've done that, you'll get an S. S. Ticket. Go back to Vermillion City, and find the S. S. Anne. It's someware in the southwestern part. The guide I included for the sighted games should help you get through the S. S. Anne.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-12-19 08:05:49

how can i complete the safari zone? i can't complete it has any buddy any solution?

2018-12-20 17:26:47 (edited by boy 2018-12-20 17:29:10)

OK, I've now made it to the rival battle in Silph Co. How do you beat it, or is it ment to be beaten? His Pokemon are above 30, and mine are in between 28 and 30. I have
Ibasaur (28)
Pidgeotto (28)
Machoke (29)
Mr. Mime (30)
Nidorina (30)
and Lapras (30).
Do I just need to level up my Pokemon? Lapras seems to be able to take hits from his Alakazam, but Lapras also has no water or ice moves. Almost all my other Pokemon get 1 or 2 shot by Psychik from Alakazam. His Pidgeot, I can 4 or 5 shot with Machoke's Karate Chop, but Alakazam is just, hard... Acording to the guide, I have another fight with Giavani (the Rocket boss) coming. Ugh.

2018-12-20 18:23:44

where is lapras?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2018-12-20 20:06:41

You can find Lapras by talking to the man in the room ware you fight your rival in Silph Co.

2018-12-21 22:50:31 (edited by Mudb0y 2018-12-21 22:52:43)

Guys anyone interested in giving me some hacking tools for pokemon dissassembly accessible for the blind and also accessible for macOS users or help me with it?
The things i managed to doo, are:
Delete asking for time and gender when launching a new game, deleted oaks talking, and ad the same time fucking out a name giving screen so your name is ?, and fucked up title screen music while trying to change it.
If someone wil want to help me, i would appreciate it.
Ah and one more thing, the game i'm hacking is pokemon crystal so it should work well with the scripts, i cant check because i am working on mac and i just have wine installed

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2018-12-21 22:57:19

stasp wrote:

Guys anyone interested in giving me some hacking tools for pokemon dissassembly accessible for the blind and also accessible for macOS users or help me with it?
The things i managed to doo, are:
Delete asking for time and gender when launching a new game, deleted oaks talking, and ad the same time fucking out a name giving screen so your name is ?, and fucked up title screen music while trying to change it.
If someone wil want to help me, i would appreciate it.
Ah and one more thing, the game i'm hacking is pokemon crystal so it should work well with the scripts, i cant check because i am working on mac and i just have wine installed

You're wanting to do this why again?
Talk about a complete, utter, total waste of time that could be spent working on other things. Like making pokemon red, blue, and yellow accessible just like Pokemon Crystal. Instead of pointless hacks that do nothing to improve gameplay.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2018-12-21 23:47:24 (edited by boy 2018-12-21 23:48:29)

Is it possible to get to Fuchsia City in this game? When I go south of Lavender Town and defeat the Snorlax after walking on to Route 12, the game literally goes bonkers. Their's no other way to describe it. It starts saying route 12 very quickly multiple times, doesn't respond to any key presses and makes a combination of step sounds. When I press s to see my position, it says "your coordinates" and continues making those sounds. One person on here was able to get to the safari zone, which means it must be possible to get to Fuchsia. How do you get around this? I tried both the test and stable versions. Also, I seem to remember people saying that they couldn't get Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee? Wrong! Here's how you get past that glitch.
1: go to the fighting gym with 6 Pokemon in your team (full party).
2: beat the trainers and the boss.
3: examine one of the Pokemon and choose no when it asks if you want it.
4: go to the Pokemon Center and drop one of your Pokemon (put it in the PC).
5: go back to the gym and pick up Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee. You should now have one on your team! I don't know if it works with Hitmonlee, but I'm guessing yes. I know it works with Hitmonchan, and I just picked it up and trained it to level 32. It's much, much better than Machop/Machoke, if you have something to cover it's low HP. It has high attack, decent defense, crap special attack, above average special defense and average-ish HP. Also, it's moveset is really good, in my oppinion. Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and adjility to start. It will pick up Mock Punch, which has a good base attack and allways hits first, and I know it will get a move called Sky Uppercut because I saw it use that attack when I was fighting it in the gym. Don't know about Hitmonlee, but it seems to have better HP and speed, and the same attack, with higher powered moves.

2018-12-22 07:21:09

use fly and go to the fusia city. that save file i found in the second braillemon in the save gameaaa.enc

2018-12-22 13:32:11

Don't you have to have at least been their once before? I don't see it in the menu when choosing to fly.

2018-12-23 07:54:11

you can go from west or south  from the lavender town also. i can;t remember correctly.

2019-01-08 14:10:43

Hey all,
I'm stuck at salidon city, where is rocket team's hideout? I'm using 1400 stable version. Thanks.

2019-01-08 19:40:59

This is where the stable version ends, normally you have to find a poster in the game corner but it is not in the stable version, you will have to rely on the test version to go further.

2019-05-29 03:33:02

hey, i'm confused. how do you choose a pokemon at the beginning of  your adventure?

2019-05-29 16:43:12

In the lab there are 3 and you have to take one of them.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2019-05-29 18:15:18

Hello. please can someone put new link here? this dropbox what is at the begining of this post does not work. thanks.

2019-05-30 03:02:30

This package contains both the stable and test versions, wich you will need to complete the game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h52d9bhcflls7 … 0.zip?dl=0

2019-05-30 12:23:08

Thanks, downloading now.

2019-06-09 16:32:07

Does one of the files contain the game code? I'm learning to code and want to eventually try fixing up the buggy parts of the game. The only part of the code I see is in lang.ini, which appears to just be a list of variables.

2020-01-18 01:47:20

Hello,
    I just downloaded the game and everything seems to be working for me except that I can’t move my character. All the hot keys work, but when I use my arrow keys my character doesn’t move. Does anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

2020-01-18 05:06:37

Why revive this  topic?

2020-01-18 10:01:32

well? in this case he has a vallid question. not junk. so its fine. as for the question itself, not sure what's up. the game was rather buggy with me too when i  use to play it so yeah.

Abay chal.

2020-01-18 20:16:03

Game is buggy, no sounds of walls exits, it is not good game.

meow meow.

2020-01-19 05:19:37

I think it's a perfectly reasonable topic revival myself. come to think of it, anything in the new releases room that doesn't have a broken link is valid for revival IMO.