2018-12-17 06:45:50

hello all, I've just downloaded the latest version of crazy party but I don't know how to unlock this new world.
any idea how to unlock it?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-12-17 07:44:56 (edited by Jeffb 2018-12-17 07:45:28)

Here's a hint to unlock the new world. This was put in the change log.

spoiler warning**

A deposit box was taken out in the Circus to add the other world.

spoiler end**

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-12-17 08:20:15

I officially hate, like absolutely loathe the new duck game... The fact that it turns around at random intervals with barely any warning, and the fact that you only have 1 piece of wood available at a time is infuriating.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-12-17 09:08:40

never mine guys, I've just unlocked this new world and it's pretty interesting.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2018-12-17 12:03:08

for someone who owns the crazy party section on black screen gaming website, I would like to add an info on the second ending for the space world.
if you go south from the space rodeo minigame, you'll get to boil installation or something like that. if you managed to score a positive number for that minigame, the path to the east leads to the second ending, which is the desert.

2018-12-17 17:58:00

Just thought I'd say there's an update, in case someone missed it, Beta62

2018-12-17 18:23:46

oh i can't finish this the rainbow tower and if i finish the plane world i will unlock this new games!

Yours kindly

2018-12-17 18:47:02

You don't have to finish the Plains to gain access to the space world. there is a path from the Circus to Space, for some strange reason.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-12-17 19:56:47

Yeah, I'm not sure what the connection between a circus and space is myself, but whatever. I like just about all the games except oil installation, which to me is like the hidden palace on steroids, but that's ok, I've accepted that there are always going to be a few games I won't unlock. I completely agree about the duck game though, that thing is infuriating. It wouldn't be so bad if the duck didn't turn around at random intervals. i'm not saying it has to go in a straight path to the right the whole time, because it might be too easy then, but it would be nice if it at least didn't turn right as you lift a board off the chasm. I'm not buying that any animal would be that dumb.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-12-17 21:02:29

considering I only have like 7 worlds open and am not particularly good even at a lot of games, still always cool when they have a new world.

We still need some new board game levels but in any case, minigames entertain me more than the card battle. I think that mode has largely reached what it is capable of and other than a few cards every now and then, perhaps Pragma ought to work on a fourth mode of play for the main game. I don't know what that could be, but card battle is very very fun, but I think has matured as much as it can.

that isn't to say I don't get a kick out of card battle, but it is largely complete and there is a good opportunity for either the board games to be expanded or for even something brand new to come up that we don't have anything of on CrazyParty yet.

2018-12-18 00:12:19 (edited by Mitch 2018-12-18 00:22:13)

So, I havent done the space world yet, but I have been running into trouble with the other worlds I haven't completed.
I cannot for the life of me get past dangerous frisbees, because I either miss a good one or get zapped by a bad one.
The plains are difficult because I cannot get past the bicycle path. One time, I went at full speed and got a 20, but I cannot replicate it. When I did do that, I couldn't find the clocks in the village before I got ran over.
And then, there's the volcano. I do not understand Destroy Walking Bombs. How am I supposed to get out of the blast radius and let them explode without dying? I'm very ⠒⠋⠥⠎⠫⠲
My final query is about the Dragon Scales. I always get eaten up by the dragons, and I think I know why I have issues. It's difficult for me to judge how close things are in the top down view, due to the volume. Is there a setting that makes this easier, and do you guys have any tips to make the game less rage-inducing? Thanks!

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-12-18 01:20:27

Just so everyone is aware. the profile for the new space world has been added to BSg. This includes a description of the world, paths, and all mini games with their descriptions.
www.blackscreengaming.com/crazy_party/adventure/worlds/profile/space.php

also the new cards have all been added to BSG, but the old cards that were changed have not been updated yet.
www.blackscreengaming.com/crazy_party/battles/cards/all.php

also Hamada's game list manager has been updated to include the new world and the new games in the world.
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/crazy_ … anager.zip

2018-12-18 03:29:41

Hello. My friend and I were just playing a 6 turn co-op no hard core battle and we found some major bugs. We were able to record our game play shortly after the weird bugs occured.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtp4qn2udjqbg … n.mp3?dl=1

2018-12-18 03:43:42

This is one of the strangest things I've ever seen, although that may not be saying much. And yes, I'm the idiot on skype in the recording

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-12-18 06:10:05

wow, the battle issue is strange, really weird, I guess its a sync problem between both computers, its like the A I's are working independently

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-12-18 21:07:17 (edited by pates 2018-12-18 21:13:12)

Pragma, please add a pain sounds to bots, and setting custom player sounds.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2018-12-18 23:46:32

I do agree that it would be cool to choose a custom sound for your player though. It would make sense, seeing as how all the bots now have their own sounds assigned to them.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-12-20 00:12:44

An idiot and I discussed that too.

2018-12-20 17:49:58

Hello.

Crazy Party beta63 is available ! Thanks to the translators and thanks to Corax, Oscar and Sam who contributed to these last versions.

Here the change log, including the beta62.

beta63

Some new battle bots and 2 new battle cards.
You can play team battles with the bots in the rewards' room. This option is still a little rough, then press V in the battle to see who is in which team.
Fix and precision about the support cards: if you launch a support card on an ally, their pary cards don't work, except if he has a card which is a pary against a support card. Same thing with the reaction cards.
The bugs about the bots in the battle mode should be fixed.
Modified card: dinosaur (now with the ancient flag).
Some fixed bugs and improvements in the new mini-games, like the competition mode, or map arrangements.
If you want to play one mini-game in the rewards' room, the menu loading should be faster a lot. You can also press S on a mini-game to know your statistics. Thanks to Sam Tupy.
Quick launch option.

beta62

Mini-games
A box square has been removed in the circus world and is now replaced by a path to a new world.
The points of the special bonuses could be better distributed now in a case of team play.
Some minor changes: fixed bug in "pasturing the camel", the boring "railroad management" is now played on 2 turns, you breathe when you leave the water in any case.

Battle
There are now support cards, which can target an ally. A card can target an ally only if it has the "support" flag, and a card can target an ennemy only if it has the "offensive" flag. Consequently, the Shift+Enter command has been removed. Thanks to Corax for the suggestion.
The immunities are now replaced by a strong resistance.
The health points can't be higher than the starting health points.
The confusion and the paralysis don't longer prevent the pary cards and the reaction cards.
The hardcore mode is not available for the cooperative battles. In this case, there is one more member in the bot's team, but it can be a way to win the cards more quickly.
Each bot has now a sound, thanks to Oscar.
Modified cards: all the shields, energetic mining, undulation of the void, undulating explosion, train tackle, dragon-sneeze, hand crushing, fang of shark, exacerbation, plot, common past, healing saliva, mutual normalization, spectral dimension, injection of pollen, telekinesis, nasty sacrifice, nostalgic hand.

Other
Some new micro-games, among them, the zones of the rainbow tower.
The game use now the braille function, so maybe it become possible to play with braille.
Some optimizations, the game's launch may be a bit faster. Thanks to Sam Tupy.

As usual, keep a backup of your save file and decks.

You can download the beta63 on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/

Thank you and have fun!

2018-12-20 19:25:29

You, are, awesome!

2018-12-21 13:36:25

The game use now the braille function, so maybe it become possible to play with braille.

ave not tested, but oh yes yes yes yes!

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-12-21 17:22:26

could we play unlocked games for free? with out a gem

2018-12-21 18:53:33

Seconded, please? Mario party always allows free play of the minigames you unlockee. That was part of the fun.

Also what are the coins in the boxes at the end of the game for? Can we use them for gems?

2018-12-21 21:01:39

I've said it before but it is just something I'd like to see going forward. A use for level and a Use for all those coins which are just XP for now. Even if coins just remain XP, level ought to mean something.

Other than that super-glad at what I'm finding. keep up the good work.

2018-12-22 23:26:06

Hey. I have 83 gems, i unlocked 15 worlds and have at least 1 victory in every world. But i can't unlock minigames from the rewards room. What am i missing?