2018-12-19 15:21:46 (edited by Dark 2018-12-19 15:22:58)

Yes I know this is the time of year when people are more inclined to think of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer than getting a rude dose of droid fear, but that's what is happening now anyway, and after all if you listen to Charles dickins Christmas is a time for ghosts, and strange pointing hands, and crippled children who I'm pretty sure are androids, and anyway how else would a huge corpulent fellow in a red suit manage to deliver  knows how many billion gifts in a single night unless he were an android! Heck, even most Reindeer aren't usually equipped with efficient foglights or the ability to fly. See it all makes sense!
Hmmm, this is getting weird, lets just move onto the news shal we?

"droid" in this case of course means the Android operating system, and the new game release this week, Engkwentro, , an audio/horror adventure game where you play a man trying to save his wife from a dark creature, despite his own lack of working eyeballs, see This topic for details, and grab at here on the Google play store.

Its not just the android operating system though where you'll find cold,  soulless single minded entities (and no I don't  Google's board of directors). As anyone with an Ios device who hasn't been living under a rock recently will know, fear, or rather Feer see index, is one of the most addictive arcade style game's we've seen for some considerable time.

A new update gives you the chance to get out of the zombie haunted forest and away from those grabbing bony hands and deadly ravens. Unfortunately, where you get away too is the automated factory, a place of killer robots and bottomless pits.
For those who already have the game, you can pick up the new factory theme for just two Usd, and for those who don't have the game, well Christmas is the season of getting nice pressents so why not just treat yourself to some zombie action, just as a break from  heartless machines.

Speaking of christmas, note that Lwork's classic title The great toy robbery is having a major overhaul. New sound effects, completely updated gameplay and  massive list of achievements await.
The game should be released this weekend, but to wet your appetite take A listen to this audio demo Recorded by Liam Urven.

Beware the droids!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-12-19 16:22:33

not to mention that Crazy Party has had a major Beta out last weekend.
Thank you for this news and happy holidays!

2018-12-20 15:50:48

hello, i was curious if anyone who be nice enough to gift me feer and possibly the factory theme. I cannot buy it here in the United States, do to my age and my apple ID restrictions. If you need any other information to gift it to me, please pm me. Otherwise, leave your response in this topic. And crazy party got a new update/ whats new!

2018-12-21 16:46:20

@Riad youch, didn't realize Crazy party had an update there since last I checked the topic was still beta 61, I'll check the changes and see since I'll be putting up some more news for great toy robbery.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)