2018-12-17 22:29:56

@grryfindore, sent you a forum email with a few links, not sure if those work, I've never actually sent one of those before.

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 22:59:04 (edited by Chris 2018-12-17 22:59:30)

I've uploaded Charmed season 1, Big Bang Theory season 2 and 4, season 1 of Daredevil, the Doctor Who specials, seasons 10 and 19 of Simpsons, and both seasons of Glitch. I need to send the link for Glitch season 1. Thanks for reminding me.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 23:15:36

Okay, I'm uploading seasons 1 and 3 of 24, season 1 of Being Human, season 4 of Frasier, season 7 of NCIS, season 7 of NCIS LA, season 5 of Num3rs, season 1 of Orphan Black, and season 5 of True Blood.
Grryf, I'll email you the links as soon as everything is finished uploading. It may be a while because my upload speed is terrible.

Thumbs up

2018-12-17 23:40:10 (edited by Chris 2018-12-17 23:42:56)

Damn, I'm forgetting. I have Being Human UK 1 uploaded. I'm so sorry. I can't keep all these straight in my head.

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 00:09:31

Hey, it's not a big deal. I wasn't that far into the upload, so I just canceled it, removed Being Human Season 1, and restarted.

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 07:44:46

Hi,
Thank you guys for all the support be it financial or helping with the missing links
Austin and kaigoku, Thank you for your donations for the server!
LD, paypal gifts and donations don't work where I am at unfortunately, works well for paypal, that does. the --- pricks.

Cris and zack93, I got your emails with the links
and have updated this list
accordingly.
I will keep this up to date, so that people know which shows I have and which I am missing.
Josh, thank you once again! I understand the horrible upload speeds, after all I have worse upload of all lol.

As to the server update, what's left right now to be done is sending these files which failed to download, and that people provide me with the links for to the server, the biggest work that's remaining is downloading the files from my sendspace folder to the server of the shows that weren't there on jeffs page. and because they all were are named season 1's 2's renaming and such will need to be done and that isn't going to be small as there are over 475 files in there lol.
Next will be making of a website where people can download all this from.
once everything is settled, I'll move onto the movies next.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 15:26:57 (edited by lightningdragon 2018-12-18 15:28:11)

grryfindore,  that PayPal thing is really disappointing.  The gifts/donation feature really helps out a lot with PayPal's ridiculous transaction fees  and the conversion rate.
What are your plans for the web interface? Are you planning to use a CMS or have someone build something from scratch?  I understand the entire process will take some time, but I'm just curious.

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 17:06:25

Hi,
Probably a smallish website with login registration, and the movie names links.
The plan is to keep it simple for now, but it all depends on the people I can get and how much time they and I have on our hands.
If someone like kaigoku or someone else later down the line is willing, we could also try and use something like TMD api to get descriptions and things for movies and tv shows. again, it all depends If nothing at all works out, ftp would be best with username and passwords to serve downloads.
Either way, these tv shows aren't going away, and hopefully movies, too.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 17:16:16

Hi,
a few people have kindly supplied more of the tv shows
so the list has been updated again.
Thanks and cheers!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 18:50:53

where can we send links?

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 19:52:35

I have the same question. I'm willing to upload a few shows of the list that I have, but don't know where to send them to. Sorry if it's been said and I haven't noticed, there are a lot of posts and I might've missed a few

:)

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 21:41:34

You can put the links in this topic or maybe pm them to grifindor?

Thumbs up

2018-12-18 23:24:07

I uploaded them then sent the links with a forum email. It looks like a few of the ones I sent are still on the list though.

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 00:20:11

Hi.
I am able to donate about 10 to 20 dollars monthly starting in January if everything goes as planned.
I sadly don't have any shows that are not on this list though.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 04:54:49

Hi
grryfindore,  A simple website with registration and tv links sounds amazing.  As for FTP, I've heard that the browsers are planning to drop support for it in the Near future.  So, we might want to look into that.

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 05:42:04

Hi,
at LD, There are always FTP clients smile
I am heading off to work again soon, but I thought I'd drop a quick note before I did
Thank you,Lukasz Golonka for your donation! And cheers Simba.
As to people wanting to submit shows that they have, an email with the name of the tv show, and link would be fantastic.
Zack, I did add your links in the queue but forgot to remove 2 of them from the list lol.
The list has been updated again, with all the shows missing this time, hopefully. lol.
Thanks josh for your links again!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 06:10:30

I'd recommend using http or https.

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 06:17:36

well, send the 3 seasons of gotham that are on the list
let me know if you got them.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 06:34:30

Hi
grryfindore,  i'm aware of the FTP clients, however, the reason I mention that browsers are dropping support for it is because  providing only FTP access adds an additional layer of complexity to obtaining the media.   Therefore , some of us might have difficulties accessing the data,  once FTP is no longer supported.  I totally understand that providing only FTP access will make your job a lot easier.
  This post is not to undermine your effort, but I'm just putting my two cents in.
I apologize if this is offensive in any shape or form.

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 06:52:22

Hi,
Not offencive at all, and yes eas of use will be our priority too, but like I said, ftp would likely be our last option.
going for http or https myself here, but lets see.
list updated
again
Thanks animal metal!

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 10:06:02 (edited by st.mc 2018-12-19 12:38:39)

hi
grryfindore, I emailed the link for house of cards season 1 to you
edit: penny dreadful season 1 was also sent

:)

Thumbs up +1

2018-12-19 12:58:49

Hi,
update
Thank you Jakub Lukowicz for your donations to support the server!
The list has been updated again!
Thank you at all the people that have been sending me the missing shows so far.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-19 13:07:42

hi
@gryff:
sent you the link for "vienna - empire, dynasty and dream"

Thumbs up +1

2018-12-19 19:06:29

Hi,
Another and last update for today as I am about to go to sleep soon. smile
The list has been updated again with show that warcat provided and a few by Jakub Lukowicz

and @warcat lol sorry, please disregard the email I sent to you. I thought it was 3 different seasons you were talking about! but just looked at the file and realised that that was just a single name.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2018-12-20 19:16:26

Hi,
all the tv shows from my folder are now off of sendspace and on to the server.
the only problem with those 475 files is that they have wierd names lol the other files my friends says he can rename,but these there's unlikely a way they can be renamed automaticly.
so guess I'll have to do them by hand which is going to be a pain. go to file, extract it go in its directory, look at file name understand what show it is and rename the zip. oh of course delete the extracted directory.
So yes, making progress, slow but getting nearer.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up