2018-12-18 00:19:34

Hi fellow audiogamers,

i'm writing this post in the hopes of getting some help from you, but to understand my current problem, I'll have to describe my current situation first.

As some of you might know, Funimation is an Anime streaming service available in Canada and the US, offering loads of english dubbed anime i'd like to watch as well. The problem is that i'm currently living in Germany and Funimation doesn't support watching Anime from outside the US or Canada yet. It wouldn't be any problem to circumvent the geo blocking restrictions here, but you also need an american or canadian PayPal-Account or Credit Card to purchase the online subscription.
I'm aware that it is possible to purchase Funimation gift cards as well, which can be redeemed to purchase the Funimation subscription as well, but even those need to be purchased from within the US or Canada.
So, if there is anyone currently living in the US or Canada who wants to help me with this problem, you can contact me via PM or email via this forum. I'd be happy to hear from you.
Just to be clear, I don't want you to donate anything to me. We'd just discuss the possibility of e.g. sending you the required dollars you'd then use to purchase e.g. a gift card which I can then redeem on Funimation to claim my subscription.
I don't like them being such restrictive, i really like what they are doing and would be absolutely fine paying even an increased price for watching their shows in Germany as well, but it doesn't seem to be possible, thats why i'm asking around for help that way.
Hoping that this doesn't break any forum rules, since i'm not trying to do something forbidden.
Best Regards.
Hijacker