2018-12-01 00:39:14

I uploaded the test version allowing you to finish the game someware on this page.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-12-01 01:10:54

ok, but where is the link? On this page there isn't link

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2018-12-01 14:43:35

The link is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p44g4o0enbzj6 … 9.zip?dl=0

2018-12-01 20:25:50

this link don't work, dropbox 404 error

2018-12-02 18:18:48

I don't know why the link doesn't work, says that Dropbox is up to date. For anyone who's running the test version and wants better sounding pronunciations of Pokemon names, put this in to your Braillemon folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lenugv9yxnmk7ky/lang.ini?dl=0
Note: some of the names I had no idea how to pronounce, so I might've just made them worse.

2018-12-04 07:57:01

Boy, i knew why this link don't work. This is a part of link. Please send the game again.

boy wrote:

The link is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p44g4o0enbzj6 … 9.zip?dl=0

2018-12-06 20:55:44

tried to access link in post previous to my reply, and got a 404 error. please fix if able

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2018-12-06 23:23:28

how about some hack?
lol i just mean, edit lang files and type some funny stuff in it, like lang.ini edited version

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2018-12-08 00:21:27

Have you tried removing the question mark and dl=0 at the end?

2018-12-08 15:11:40

this link don't have a dl=0 or dl=1, this ling looks like a part.
This is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p44g4o0enbzj6

2018-12-09 05:26:08

What about this one? This version works acording to some of the posts I've seen.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wnm14n8v7n5e … 0.zip?dl=0

2018-12-09 14:02:48

this is stable version. Please upload your version

2018-12-09 21:48:30

This is a package containing both versions because you'll need them both to beat the game. Instructions:
1: play on the stable version until you reach the cinabar gym.
2: save the game when you're outside the gym and close it.
3: copy your save file in to the directory of the old version.
4: open that version, beat the gym and save outside of the gym ware you were before.
5: copy the save back in to the stable version and beat the game.
To the people running the Audiogames archive, you might want to put this up.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h52d9bhcflls7 … 0.zip?dl=0

2018-12-10 08:01:26

Ok boy, thanks.

2018-12-10 16:43:42

where is the teleport to the boss in silph co?

2018-12-13 03:24:00

If you're on Silph Co, how did you get past the S. S. Anne? The unstable version gives me a code error when I enter the captain's room so I tried coppying my save to the stable version, but the stable version doesn't recognize it as in their is no load game option in the main menu. If I play and get past the S. S. Anne on the stable version, it only works until the Cinabar gym, then you have to copy your save to the unstable version. Just to see what happens, I started a new game on the stable version and coppyed my save to the unstable version, and the unstable version didn't recognize that my save was their. The file I coppyed was called SaveGameaaa.enc. Does anyone know how to make the game recognize save files?

2018-12-13 11:57:55

hello friends, where can i find the fly and dig moves in braillemon?
and i can't seem to find the gard protecting the team rocket.

2018-12-13 14:46:37

Guys? Is the version uploaded on agarchive.net the latest stable version? And, is it (or nearly) completed?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-12-13 18:22:41

ii finished silf co!
Boy, you must copy the savegame.enc and savegameaa.enc

2018-12-15 00:27:36

I only have savegameaa.enc, no other files. I'm currently playing on the unstable version if that matters. I'm guessing you're playing on the unstable version as well? Also, I'm making a guide for Braillemon. I'm trying to make it look nothing like Jayde's Manamon guide so it doesn't look like I'm coppying his work, but it does have some similarities, like I write about following walls and describe the Pokemon when they can first be found. I'll upload it when I finish the Veridian Forest and first gym. If anyone has information about the Pokemon in terms of moves they get, I would love to hear it since I don't have time to train different Pokemon do to school and things. I'll be off from school in the next 2 weeks, so expect to see this guide nearly finished by January, and Pine Attack 1.0 will be out as well!

2018-12-15 00:30:01 (edited by timberwolf1991 2018-12-15 00:34:46)

boy wrote:

I only have savegameaa.enc, no other files. I'm currently playing on the unstable version if that matters. I'm guessing you're playing on the unstable version as well? Also, I'm making a guide for Braillemon. I'm trying to make it look nothing like Jayde's Manamon guide so it doesn't look like I'm coppying his work, but it does have some similarities, like I write about following walls and describe the Pokemon when they can first be found. I'll upload it when I finish the Veridian Forest and first gym. If anyone has information about the Pokemon in terms of moves they get, I would love to hear it since I don't have time to train different Pokemon do to school and things. I'll be off from school in the next 2 weeks, so expect to see this guide nearly finished by January, and Pine Attack 1.0 will be out as well!

Hi,
This is great news and I can't wait to read it!

Thanks. Looking forward to playing both of these honestly - I keep forgetting to give braillemon a try and Manimon is somewhere in the stratosphere, too - since I bought it and then promptly forgot about after the first few weeks of play.

PS: Regarding game versions. I want to say I have version 1400. Is that a stable release? I didn't know this game got shelved. It's sad - there was so much work put into it. I don't have the time to read through all 1800 messages, but is there anyone resuming work on it? From what I recall, it is indeed open source. Unless work has been resumed by the original poster in which case I sincerely apologize.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2018-12-15 01:22:59

The game isn't being developed anymore, but 1400 is a stable release, almost. I uploaded a package with both versions, and I'll put the link here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h52d9bhcflls7 … 0.zip?dl=0
Play on the old version until you reach the captain's room of the S. S. Anne, then, when you're outside of the room, save and close the game. Copy savegame.enc and savegameaa.enc to the Braillemon 1400 folder, not the old version. Load the game, go to the captin's room and do whatever you have to do their, then arrive back at Vermilion City. When you're at Vermilion city, save and close the game, copy the 2 save files (savegame.enc and savegameaa.enc) back to the old version and beat the game. Both versions are 1400, but the old version seems to work better. I included a guide for the sighted Pokemon games I found in case people need help, but when I finish mine I will replace that file with mine.

2018-12-15 09:22:23

how can we use some moves like fly flash dig and serf out side of the battles?

2018-12-15 12:59:53 (edited by boy 2018-12-16 00:30:17)

In the Pokemon menu, choose the Pokemon who you taught that move to, then above give item is the option to use it. Also, how do you make savegame.enc able to be coppyed? I heard it was a hidden file, but I've seen some people put links to their save files on Dropbox, witch means that they're able to see the file as if it wasn't hidden. Do I need to change my antivirus settings or something on Windows for this to work? I know the game is saving, since I can save and load it fine. I need to be able to copy my save because, as I said in one of my previous posts, you can't get finished with the S. S. Anne on the unstable version, or the Cinabar gym on the stable version. Edit: I figured it out!

2018-12-15 16:53:51

Sorry for double posting, but as I said before I started writing a guide for Braillemon. Rite now it only covers the beginning and ends after the first gym is complete, but I'll work on it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ajyh3pqnz4az … e.txt?dl=0