2018-12-11 17:29:18 (edited by Everbyte 2018-12-11 17:30:59)

@Lirin It took most of our beta testers around 9h to complete the game.

2018-12-11 18:12:48

Wow, pretty immersive! I am waiting for the english version as I am huge fan of old adventure games like Broken sword or Monkey island!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-12-11 20:20:29

Hello,
Now that I have started playing the game a Little more, I can give you a Little Feedback:
First, congratulations on the amazing Music, sounds and voice acting! I have surely not heard all the characters yet, but so far (can't say where I am in the game without spoiling a little), I think that the main character's voice actor does the best Job.
Second, the dialogues are quite well done, this game made me laugh multiple times so far!
Also, the downloading messatges are ...unusual, but a nice Change.
In total, I think this is the best german audiogame ever and I think the english Version will be equally amazing!
I wish you the best of luck with the english Version!
Now, off to Play a Little more.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-12-11 21:34:18

Hi. Congratulations on the new release. Can someone please make a recording? I have a problem with my Apple ID and I am not able to download the game. Well I cannot speak German, I can understand quite a lot of Afrikaans and that is very similar. I would really like to hear this game.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-12-11 22:13:13

Now I feel a bit sad because I'm already done with this game. I already knew most of the puzzle solutions from the beta test though. So this is no measurement on real playing time.

Its nice to see what this game developed to. And there is definitely some story telling improvement done. Also the high quality recordings are on point. Funny enough some voices made it from the beta version into the full product. I'm wondering if thats caused by budget issues but its amazing how well they blend into the mix of professional narrators. I might be biased but the voice acting of the pan is still the best in the whole game big_smile

Even though I knew most of the plod and lots of the twists and turns I again had some serious fun playing this game another time. Still had to laugh out loudly on many occasions and renewed my love for some of the charmingly weird characters.
First I was a bit disapointed that the huge battle scene didn't make it into the full version but I now understand why after I saw the complete overhaul of the ending. It now feels much more cohesive, good job!

I might or might not write a review for audiogames.net later this week. It would be my first attemd for such thing but I think sound of magic is worth it.

Hope I made some of the readers a bit more curious about this game big_smile People, buy it, you won't regred it
(Unless you don't understand german in which case you're screwed for now)

2018-12-11 23:33:34

Hi.
I have given the game a try, and wow... This is amazing... I understand more than I thought I would understand. I'm glad I've even been able to make some progress in the game... big_smile
The sounds and voice acting is amazing and quite fun. I like the way you interact with things. I don't fully get when you have to double tab with one finger, and when you have to swipe up. I love the way your inventory works.
I have a question regarding the inventory: There is a choice which keeps stay there, no matter what inventory you have. Is that a drop choice, or cancel? I can't figure out what it does.
I'm stuck at the following place:
Spoiler
I got an item from the guy who delivers the post, if I understand this correctly. The "briefcase" guy. I gave this item to the other character, your friend or what ever he is, and then I'm completely stuck. I'm giving some instructions which includes the left and right directions, but nothing happens at all when I swipe on the screen. I have no idea on what's going on, and I don't understand the instructions. I don't need anything spoiled, but just an explanation on what's going on, and the instructions translated into English if possible.
I also look extremely much forward to the English version of the game. I'll do my best to complete the demo version. Then, I might buy the full version. I will buy the full English version for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-12-11 23:49:48

Looking forward to this game in English, as unfortunately German is not one of the languages I speak... hahaha.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-12-12 05:22:38

hi @ slj my German isn't so grate but basically it says you have to pull your finger from right to left then back to the right then straight down and to the left in a smooth motion smooth isn't exactly the rite word but i believe you catch my drift.
regards Hannes Fouche

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2018-12-12 05:26:58

i finished the demo and it was grate will the English version and the German version be contained in a single app?
regards Hannes Fouche

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2018-12-12 08:30:10

Hi.
@hannes: Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-12-12 09:02:16

no problem

regards
Hannes Fouche

2018-12-12 12:21:37

hi,
already bought the full version!
so, lets play at.... wait a second, i don't know a single Word of German, my main language is spanish!... oops....
now seriously, i bought the full version because i want to support the developers, i like the sound dessign and the voice acting, even if i don't understand it.
now, the game is downloading a 1.21 gb package, and the main character is telling me... something! hahaha.
best of luck to the developers with this game, and i'll patiently wait for the english translation.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2018-12-12 16:46:40

can some one tell me what to do with that piece of cheese i found in the captains cabin and how do i get the book in the house it keeps getting away from me pleas help

regards
Hannes Fouche

2018-12-12 17:01:44

hannes wrote:

can some one tell me what to do with that piece of cheese i found in the captains cabin and how do i get the book in the house it keeps getting away from me pleas help

Hi Hannes,

I will open a new topic in general game discussions for puzzleing questions. Don't think we should discuss this here.
You will get an answer there though, I'll post a link as soon as I opened it.

2018-12-12 17:02:14

Hello,
I have bought the full Version as well and have a question:
If you get a new Iphone, how do you restore the purchase of the full Version because I didn't find a "restore purchase" Option anywhere.
Can someone tell me how this would work (just asking in case this happens to me at some Point)?
Regarding the book, I am stuck at the same place.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-12-12 17:13:20 (edited by Honk 2018-12-12 17:20:02)

Hi Hannes, hi Juliantheaudiogamer,

Here the link to the new topic and my answer to your questions:
Klick

2018-12-12 19:37:03

I'll get a recording up after work today so people can here what it sounds like.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2018-12-12 21:01:56

Hi.
Wow, lucky me, I am from germany.

If wanted, I can do a little demo on the game for those who are not able to speak the language, if enough people would listen to that one.
The game is currently downloading the data files, or rather, banishing wild beasts, placing princesses in towers, placing dragon, polishing armor, ironing robes and what not, i love this already.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-12-13 01:38:59

Here's a quick demo for anyone who wants to hear it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/flwrl46qcuzyg … o.MP3?dl=1
I tried to do as much translating as I could but the game goes fast and my german is rusty

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2018-12-13 02:16:05

wow, sounds awesome. when the english version comes out. doing a first time play through. lol

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2018-12-14 14:31:38

Glad you guys enjoy our game! We're currently pretty busy with press stuff and working on a small patch to fix minor issues.

@Juliantheaudiogamer There is a "restore purchase" option if you don't own the fullversion. Also if everything goes right, our new patch should do this step this automatically for you as long as the phone uses the same Apple ID.
@Honk There is always a first time. We would be happy if you decide to give it a try!
@everyone Please don't forget to leave short review in the AppStore in case you enjoyed the game. This really helps us growing attention and draws smiles on the faces of the development team smile

2018-12-16 10:16:09

Wow I just finished the game and it was amazing I can’t wait to play the English version .

Regards Hannes Fouche

regards
Hannes Fouche

2018-12-19 22:43:16

Hi.
@everrbyte, sorry for spoilers.
i am curious. When you have to collect the dets for the bar keeper in the city. You have to visit a dude named lamister who doesn't want to pay.
Do I smell a game of thrones reference here?
Among the lines of, a lanister always pays his dets?
So, can it be said that a lamister doesn't pay his?
Just curious.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-12-19 23:01:26

Hey simba,
to reply your spoiler:
Yes this is a reference to game of thrones.

It's his family-duty to never pay his debts.

that's funny, you are the first one who ever outreached us about this homage.

- Programmer of Everbyte
- knows all answers of the paladin recruitment formular

2018-12-20 02:54:01

Hi.
I am sorry to report some apparent game breaking bugs after the new patch update, warning, contains spoilers to the storie.
Things I noticed after the update.
1. My games progress is seriusly broken. Some puzzles I have solved don't seam to be solved, even though the game thinks they are.
For example, I can't access the dream seller in the harbur district anymore because the metal grate is apparently still tightly fitted to the metal pipe, but when I remove it with the dimension reformer, my character only says that he should concentrate on the stealing thoughts spell. I went back to the royal district and stole the thought from that royal sleeping dude, but still the same result. But when I use the read thoughts spell on the pipe, it's wondering where it has placed the metal grate. When I want to go to the tavern, my character says that he should go back to the castle, but there is nothing there, only Asrug who I congradulated for his birthday already.
Also, in the royal district, the day ambiance is playing, even though everyone is apparently sleeping. They were all awake though before i did the update.
I can't do any other spells than the thought stealing and mind reading one.
Another thing was that in the trading district in the magical shop of the inventor, I got the woman out of the wardrobe again, she was quite happy that I removed the Troll from the mouse hole, but when i talk to her in the workshop, I get the generic responce that she is happy that I removed the Trol for her, and not the introduction to the inventor, which she as well gave me before the update.
So, I hope you ge tmy problems with the game.

Greetings Moritz.