2010-09-23 14:01:02

hi,
İ have a question: how setting custem tidles such as Dark or Cx2?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-23 15:44:17

you can only do this when you've hit a certain number of posts. I think it's 3000something, but, you'd have to be a uber active hyper charged 24-7 pc active, coffee drinking, lost in the world of the internet, and generally not leaving your house type of person.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2010-09-23 15:53:39

Oh thanks Pitermatch! ;D.

ironically, while I am currently drinking coffee I'm also on a train, so actually you can! do it whilst leaving the house, ---- wireless network willing ;D.

I'm not sure on the exact number of posts required for a custom title, I don't believe it's three thousand, but sinse they only came in when sander updated the board last year i can't be sure.

sinse however I recall the top board rank at somewhere around the 1500-2000 mark, it's probably around there when custom titles become possitlble.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-09-23 16:05:26

where can İ do it?

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-24 05:21:12

It'll be somewhere in your profile settings, but you don't have nearly enough posts yet. The option won't be visible until you can have enough posts to set it.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-24 09:43:06

Not a bit more?

2010-09-24 10:17:22

At 315 posts you are a long way off.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-24 21:27:00

how many more posts do i need?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-09-27 12:41:45

We're not sure precisely, sinse the feature only came in last year, and at that point Cx2 and I both already had a lot of posts.

I'm guessing though somewhere betwene 1500 and 2500, sinse I believe that is where the top board rank comes in.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)