2018-11-25 17:38:02

ok, so i have b t, i have no expierience with the program, how do i get this folder, step by step please?
i also have, Accessibility improvements for BTSync; Status: enabled; Version: 1.6; Author: Nick Stockton <[email protected]>  1 of 11

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-07 18:15:33

so, noone's gonna help me? lol please? I wanta see this folder!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-08 15:15:35

It's so simple. I think you press add folder, then you would choos the directory and enter the secret key i shared here and press ok. It'll take a bit to sync or possibly even to start syncing. Ans ashley we shouldn't mygrade to resilio. People have to use risilio. the format of them both are the same i think

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-12-08 17:41:53

ok thank you

----------

2018-12-08 17:49:36

ok, so i clicked add a folder, chose where i wanted it to sync, and pasted the key in the key field, now in the list thingy, it says, bgt stuff; Size: 0 B in 0 files  2 of 2

----------