2018-12-08 14:00:33

Hello,
how can I use that feature of VS 2017? When I press ctrl space and up/down arrows, the current code line is being announced only.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-12-08 15:10:19

I'm using NVDA, and it announces suggestions automatically. When I press up and down arrow, the screen reader is speaking the suggestion to me.

So there's nothing special you have to do.

2018-12-08 16:21:53

Hm, so why it doesn't want to work for me? I'm also on NVDA, latest alpha.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-05-25 08:22:52

The same thing is happening to me and I gave up trying to solve the issue. JAWS is not doing any better either, so, the easiest option is to leave versus/visual studio alone unless you are at a univercity, involved in a big project,or something and need to work with sighted persons and need to use it to build and integrate with other components.
What language are you programming in? What frameworks are you employing?
If c or c++, then i recommand clang . If it's .net framework, however, then you are in no luck unless you want to use mono develop and I don't know how accessible this may be.
If anyone has any suggestions, am interested, too.

2019-05-25 09:15:09

Okay, I have found out everything I needed to know. My old PC was the problem, no freaking idea why