2018-12-06 09:34:09

Hi. I have forgotten my password on constant bottle. How could I play again? Is there a way to recover it?

2018-12-06 10:41:56

is it a game that you chuck bottles at each other tongue tongue tongue
er, i dont know really
that game is pease of, game? so who knows maybe the server is down, maybe the server switched, or even the game could be taken down

2018-12-06 19:59:47

um we have new game and i don't know? huh can you give me link? aa you say constant battle or constant bottle roflroflroflroflrofl.
so bro if you have any bc dev skype contact to them. Like nuno, or dalison. Or you can create other one no problem and when you ask to admin your password he can give you and you can return to your old account.
At omer, agreed bro sucks to this game

Yours kindly

2018-12-07 04:27:06

I was refering to Batalha Constante.

2018-12-07 09:38:03

Your not going to get any help on audiogames.net because that game is not aloud here. It's using stolen code from Ultrapower.

2018-12-07 13:47:43 (edited by animal metal 2018-12-07 13:58:03)

iether you can tweet the bc twitter account, or send a message on the facebook page. or... you can add me on skype or twitter its the same username on both perhaps and I can help you lol
and also bc is aloud on here well, last message I saw from aaron was that he was going to aloud the game back on the forums.here are the post where they say that for now its aloud until mason back then, now sam say something lol
http://forum.audiogames.net/topic/25254 … -constant/

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2018-12-07 13:57:37

@animal metal
I could not find you on skype.

2018-12-07 13:58:47

try animal_metal

follow me on
twitter

2018-12-07 14:07:49

"lord anibal, Skype Name matched, Skype Name: animal_metal, location: los angeles, United States,"
Is this you?

2018-12-07 14:19:52

that is me.

follow me on
twitter

2018-12-08 07:19:40

oh my gosh. lol.
@defender? how do you know that? they have done some serios work to the game in the past few months that i can clearly tell myself. i am not saying your completely wrong, or jumping to the defensive? but how do you know at this point?

2018-12-08 15:19:30

I am not going to act unless Sam Tupy comes in and asks us to do something about this as perhaps he  might be able to figure it out, he's got access and the rights to Ultrapower now, and if he asks us to close this topic, then we will.

2018-12-09 05:09:52 (edited by defender 2018-12-09 07:21:56)

I probably wouldn't have said anything but, since someone was looking for download info...
Check near the end of post 3 on this topic.
http://forum.audiogames.net/topic/26596 … t-up-code/

Unless the game has been rewritten to not use UP code (it hasn't) then it doesn't matter how much was added to it.
It was established long ago in the original Desafio Mortal thread that it was using UP code, and BC is just a DM relaunch.
I'm not saying that people who simply choose to play it are assholes (some of the admins/devs on the other hand...) or that it should be taken down, but if ag.net really wants to combat piracy then they should do it right.
The makers of DM chose to use UP code even though they knew it was wrong, so I really don't have much sympathy for them, even if I appreciate some of their work. The game isn't even that good anyway IMO, at least not from a balance/gameplay standpoint, and I really don't trust that all that money from donations is only going towards the server, which just makes the code stealing even worse, regardless of Mason's level of responsibility.

@Aaron
If you can't handle this (their are still download links in the DM and BC topics even) then I suggest you fast track adding Carter to the mod team, he probably can.
Otherwise, don't make rules you can't enforce. It never works out.