2018-12-07 06:10:12

No words. Just...
https://youtu.be/BfNGGIB4yu0

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-12-07 06:52:48

Hmm... honestly I might just wait for the inevitable komplete edition this time. lol Instead of forking over god knows how much for DLC, even if it means I'll be jumping on the ship late.
But I hope to hell and back if they bring back the gear system it's purely cosmetic this time... though the odds of that happening would be quite low. I'd much rather this custom variation thing just be moves you can equip, and don't have to grind out so once you memorize it, you've memorized it.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-12-07 07:20:43

Now that I’ve calmed down. Game releases April 23, 2019. Preorder bonus is Shao Khan. And don’t think gear will make a return. It doesn’t fit in MK.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-12-07 07:33:09

what's wrong with MK11?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-12-07 07:34:11

I cant wait!!!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-12-07 07:37:44

There's a classic Scorpion from MK 2 come back and kill Raiden at the end of the trailer.

2018-12-07 07:46:59

I mean, if Ehubs has anything to say about it, you will apparently be able to customize character variations, so... we shall see.

2018-12-07 07:57:05 (edited by Dragons 2018-12-07 07:59:47)

At least the gear system not coming back. I heard that we able to customise the fighters.

2018-12-07 08:01:16

That's exactly what the gear system was... lol customizing the characters. But, we don't know anything actually useful yet, so.

2018-12-07 08:09:17

But right now it's just a rumor. I agreed we'll see.

2018-12-07 08:38:41

No, Ninja, customized character variations isn’t as bad as the gear system. Because gear imbalanced the stats of the game. I think this is more like hey, you can choose some extra variations. If you want them. Also. The game is on Switch, PS4, XBOX One and PC. I might get a Switch so I can play on the go.

2018-12-07 08:43:27

There's a new female character the end of the trailer as well. I'm wondering who?

2018-12-07 08:54:17

I'll follow this topic with interest.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-12-07 09:20:29

Hey this is exciting! I am curious about the story. I miss secret and unlockable characters. But I guess today's generation of fighting game enthusiasts have to know who they are getting. Man I was so upset when a mate told me I was gonna get cyber sub-0 before I got to that part of the story in mk9. I just felt like I would have been more impacted not knowing.

2018-12-07 09:54:36

Is anyone else really, really bothered by that music? It just doesn't fit... at all. Fuuuuuck.

2018-12-07 10:03:09

To be honest I am not really waiting for that unles it will offer something better than we know from previous two titles.
Interesting what they will do about the combat system, if it will be faster, more open or like before predefined things. As for the story mode I am waiting for something like MK: mythologies as that would be something totally differend.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-12-07 10:20:13

shame cannot access all menus on it though but know we can meorize them. be good if like skull girls access, just not via steam

2018-12-07 10:52:38

@BlindNinja
Yeah, I totally agree with you! As soon as I heard it I just skipped forward until it was over.
But will see about the game, I'm also interested how this is going to turn out.

2018-12-07 11:13:24

i was watching game awards today and  they announced mk 11,  it looks like it'll be fun
who do you guys think the  mk9   villain will be?

2018-12-07 11:21:29

The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own..

unprecedented control = clusterfuck for accessibility.
rip

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2018-12-07 11:48:41

Actually, thats no different from dissidia, since you could assign different attacks to different button combinations. I managed fine with patience, and that was on actual psp hardware, not a pc with ocr like you kids today have. And besides, nether realm studios are aware of and have addressed accessibility issues in the past, so I wouldn't be so negative.

Also, as unfitting as the music in the trailor was, the lyrics are not out of place.

2018-12-07 12:05:55

@19
spoiler alert for mk X story
As Raiden got corrupted with Shinnok's energy after he died, I don't wonder at all if Raiden will be the main villain.

2018-12-07 12:33:07

he didn't got corrupted,  i mean he did, but he  was still earth realm's defender and  after you complete the last chapter,  he goes to lukain And kitana, drops shinok's in the ground, then  says that from now on no one will threaten earth realm or something like that and that he'll defend it  and you see that shinok is still alive because he was a god and he couldn't be killed but as raiden said there were fates far more worse than death.

i don't think if raiden will be the vellain, what do you know we saw shao kahn, maybe they did something like mk vs dc universe and added  dark kahn as the main villain.

2018-12-07 13:30:10 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2018-12-07 13:37:11)

Major plot spoilers ahead so skip the next paragraph if you aren't familiar with the series and want to discover it yourself.

Actually we've seen this before with superman in injustice, haven't we? Earth realm won't be threatened, but at what cost? And even before injustice, we had dark raydn who corrupted himself by sacrificing himself to try to destroy Onaga, and thereafter was willing to side with evil to ensure earth's safety. So that corruption is definite. Did you hear the change in his voice when he said those things? Weather or not he comes to his sences like origin raydn is unknown, but this is definitely going to be a major plot point going forward. Also, that wasn't just shinak that he dropped, it was his head he threw at liu kang and kitana's feet. And yes, he's still alive, his eyes are open.

Spoilers end.

I'm surprised no one has made mention of weapons returning.

2018-12-07 15:08:51

@24 but then he was corrupted because he used his god powers  to harm onaga and then quan chi and shant sung   effected him  but this time he didnt consume shinock, th i think  the villain will be onaga now, since we never got to see him after the reboot.